*1903: The City Part of Town* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

Re: *1903: The City Part of Town* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:11 am

nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:26 am

Great job getting the clip up already, dude!
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:24 am

Big-Will wrote:I can only guess what Kenny would find a job in... :cartmanlaugh:
Last time I checked, Kenny-chan was working part-time as a kawaii princess for Sony. It remains unclear though, whether it was a paid job or he was working pro bono, just for the heck of it. But he is fluent in Japanese, that's for sure; it's the only language he can speak without his voice getting muffled. Plus, he is so unabashedly kawaii. And now he agrees to become a janitor at Shitty Wok? Seems like a damn waste of his talents. He must have gotten pretty tired of being a Japanese chick.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:39 am

nwt000 wrote:So, did Karen get redesigned?
Preview clip indicates that she did.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:51 am

Awwww, Kenny's such a good brother.

So if the topic is gentrification, that means Kenny's poor side of town is going to suddenly become hip which is going to drive up the McCormick's cost of living. Hence Kenny mopping floors at City Wok.

I wonder how deep they'll dive on the poverty issue. Tough subject to make funny.

They will probably have more luck making fun of the hipsters who will undoubtedly move into Kenny's neighborhood. They are an odd bunch; a weird mix of cool and stupid. They've already established Pabst Blue Ribbon as a thing in South Park. As a bonus, that's not something they've done yet; make fun of hipsters. Have at it boys; they make fun of themselves.

You read it! You can't unread it!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:33 am

I really like Kenny. Quite a bit actually. Glad to see him at the center for once instead of just standing there. Hope this goes well. Glad to see Randy talking in his normal voice..

Also, next week I believe is the first break of the season. Hope everybody has a good rest (If that's even possible)
Stan and Kyle :)
MoonBear70

Postby MoonBear70 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:37 am

Happy to see we have a Kenny episode this week. :D With Mr. Garrison last week and the McCormicks on the next episode, it is nice to see other characters have their own stories.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:33 pm

So I guess this episode is easy to guess at what is happening. The town is going to be rewarded for being more up to date or more clean. I bet this makes the town members to want to improve their town even more before the reward gets there. I bet the reward if the town gets it will be something real stupid.

Also what about Garrison and Jenner? I think there will have to be a little bit of that in this also. And Randy will have to do something PC too. I guess Randy is on a town counsel to try and do the gentrification of South Park.

I like seeing a Kenny episode and he seems to be acting like a father figure for his sister. I wonder if City Wok is possibly going to be threatened to have to move out or make more money like Kenny’s family is. Maybe there will be a nice bonding between the City Wok guy and Kenny or perhaps even a plan to stop the gentrification.

Is there a chance we will see the bad side of town then? I guess there is one like when Butters tried to rob a prostitute when he thought he was in a virtual reality. So will there be lots of homeless, drug dealers, prostitutes, and such?

This episode sounds real sweet but how will it end? Can Kenny take the abuse of having to have a job to help his family? Since Kenny’s sister is in this one I wonder if she will get into needing help at all and Kenny will save her other than her needing more money. I’d love to see more of Kenny helping his little sis.
What seems to be the officer problem?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:02 pm

What about if South Park trying to fix the town up will get all the people affected to rebel as they have nowhere else to go. Also I am thinking that there would be a joke that after Kenny’s family is abused by this gentrification that the richer members of South Park start to attack other members who they deem to be a problem. It could end up that only Token’s family is left in South Park or something like that as it will get to where no one is wealthy enough to live in South Park. Maybe rich celebrities start to move into South Park to replace the poorer classes of people. I guess if Randy has any of that Lorde money around he will be fine also.

Then there is Trump who just stated his tax plan. Will this be in the episode as it calls for lower taxes for middle class people and also possibly no taxes for the poor.

Anyone want to guess on what the reward will be?

Also will PC Principal be in this or be responsible for the gentrification? Maybe we will see PC Principal die and that is the reward?

What about as who will be the kids new teacher? Will it be PC Principal or some new character? Will Kenny also get a job at his school and will he be cooking City Wok food as a promotion or is it just janitor work? A nice City Wok guy and Kenny plot to fix things in South Park would be hilarious. I wonder what type of evil scheme the City Wok guy will come up with this time?
KeeperIXX

Postby KeeperIXX » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:41 pm

JamesPup wrote:What about if South Park trying to fix the town up will get all the people affected to rebel as they have nowhere else to go. Also I am thinking that there would be a joke that after Kenny’s family is abused by this gentrification that the richer members of South Park start to attack other members who they deem to be a problem. It could end up that only Token’s family is left in South Park or something like that as it will get to where no one is wealthy enough to live in South Park. Maybe rich celebrities start to move into South Park to replace the poorer classes of people. I guess if Randy has any of that Lorde money around he will be fine also.

Then there is Trump who just stated his tax plan. Will this be in the episode as it calls for lower taxes for middle class people and also possibly no taxes for the poor.

Anyone want to guess on what the reward will be?

Also will PC Principal be in this or be responsible for the gentrification? Maybe we will see PC Principal die and that is the reward?

What about as who will be the kids new teacher? Will it be PC Principal or some new character? Will Kenny also get a job at his school and will he be cooking City Wok food as a promotion or is it just janitor work? A nice City Wok guy and Kenny plot to fix things in South Park would be hilarious. I wonder what type of evil scheme the City Wok guy will come up with this time?
I'll say this much, there's a good chance Mr. Kim may be someone that's... uniquely qualified to take on someone like PC Principal.

Think about it, at the start of Stunning and Brave, PC Principal revealed that he knows Mr. Kim is actually a white man pretending to be Asian, but Mr. Kim adamantly insists that he's genuinely Chinese, and will likely accuse PC Principal of (ironically) being racist and will demand PC Principal either apologize or be arrested for offending him.

Even if PC Principal tries to beat Mr. Kim up in response, it would likely not do him much good, I may be no expert on psychology, but I'm pretty sure physical beatdowns are not a viable cure for split personality. Plus, I imagine Mr. Kim might respond by putting a chinese sword through PC Principal's gut.... in self-defense, naturally.... :wink: :wink:
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:15 pm

I remember how the City Wok guy finished off that Japanese dog by getting him to commit suicide. Can Km get PC Principal to kill himself? What will PC Principal even say about all of this? Wouldn't he want to support Kenny's family? Supporting the McCormick family would be really the only nice thing PC Principal could do or is it that because they are white that they get no respect?
Female345

Postby Female345 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:26 am

It looks like it will be a good ep and it looks like it will be Kenny centric
KeeperIXX

Postby KeeperIXX » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:50 am

You know, that preview made me notice something; notice how most of the McCormicks tend to have some sort of stain on their clothes or dirt smudges on their faces?

Yet Kenny has none of those.... none!

Holy hannah, Kenny somehow managed to pull off being the physically cleanest of his family!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:09 am

Dying almost daily keeps him clean. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:05 pm

Looks promising. I hope they don't screw it up with too much Randy.
Big-Will wrote:Is she sharing a room with Kevin? If so, Kenny is lucky to have his own room. :)
Probably because of him dying and being reborn all the time. I'm guessing Kevin and Karen don't know anything about that.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”