*1904: You're Not Yelping* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *1904: You're Not Yelping* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:01 am

No portrait, and no window, both of which have been next to the front door in the past. This means the sofa has been repositioned so the front door is not behind it, as in the past, but to the right, and when it's open it hides the window and portrait.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
FreeQuebec86

Postby FreeQuebec86 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:12 am

( My english is bad sorry! )

Very good episode !

+ funny seeing it here xD. ( many people review episode here lol, like i just did )

Love seeing south park get a "Economic boom" and more and more people come in!

And this make more and more diversity ( Wendy is welcoming a Asian girl first time they are in the cafeteria ).

Being not anymore "all white", will surely make Cartman goes "hitler" again!

But i think he will fail, because we are in 2015. Small town are not anymore "redneck". But we will see, maybe he will make it happen and make South Park like it was before.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Haha good episode last night best of the season so far. All those self important food critics sure got what was coming to them.
Glad to see Gerald & Sgt. Yates had a good part in the episode, made a change from it being Randy. Boogers and Cum was good at the end :lol:
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
fuzzysocksbandit

Postby fuzzysocksbandit » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:11 pm

I have absolutely enjoyed growing up with South Park! Every single year they bring me such joy. They say the things that most Americans are afraid to say. My life would be incomplete if South Park wasn't there to brighten my world.
My boyfriend and I have been thoroughly enjoying this season's theme of gentrification and hypocracy. We'd really like to see them throw so Rachel Dozer in there, but call her Shaqueefa. Just a thought.
KeeperIXX

Postby KeeperIXX » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Wow, this episode turned out great.

I'm personally glad to see Cartman officially back to being the same Cartman we know and love...to loathe :lol: .

And oddly enough, but I found that scene where Whistling Willy kicks out all the Yelp Reviewers to be oddly cathartic, it felt really good to watch! I wonder why.... :wink:

It's a bit of a pity that this David guy doesn't seem to be the same New Kid from Stick of Truth.

Granted, his parents look slightly similar to New Kid's parents, if a little bit chubbier, but their voices don't match. Plus David has been given alot of dialogue which contrasts the New Kid being mostly silent.

And since Stick of Truth's place in South Park's timeline has yet to be confirmed, this leaves us with the question of whether or not Stick of Truth takes place before or after Season 19.

But great episode regardless 4 stars! :P
Tom_SF

Postby Tom_SF » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Big-Will wrote:That was the cityest ending I have ever seen...

:cartmanevillaugh:
Is that good or bad? I thought the ending "song" was the worst. Why they have to cross that line is beyond me.

Also, where is Kenny?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Tom_SF wrote:
Big-Will wrote:That was the cityest ending I have ever seen...

:cartmanevillaugh:
Is that good or bad? I thought the ending "song" was the worst. Why they have to cross that line is beyond me.

Also, where is Kenny?
It was horrible and funny at the same time. :D

We're talking South Park here, where Randy produced a tower of poop taller than himself and the boys went to look for Mr. Hankey in a sewer of poop. The show was bound to cross this line sometime.

Kenny's doing his own thing, whatever that may be.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
John_117

Postby John_117 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:10 am

I thought it started fairly slow, but once Cartman acted like he was in charge of the school was when this episode triggered me. Like the song btw. 9/10.

triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:29 am

Big-Will wrote:
Tom_SF wrote: I thought the ending "song" was the worst. Why they have to cross that line is beyond me.
It was horrible and funny at the same time. :D

We're talking South Park here, where Randy produced a tower of poop taller than himself and the boys went to look for Mr. Hankey in a sewer of poop. The show was bound to cross this line sometime.
To me, the boogers & cum song was well below (or above, in the context of "Raising the Bar") what they've done on the show so far.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:08 am

This episode fell so flat for me. I laughed maybe... once or twice. I admit the ending song was funny and catchy but that was the only real bit I liked. There was simply nothing to laugh about in this episode. It felt predictable and lame. Yelpers attacking food spots just because... but not really gaining anything from it. Everyone thinking they were the super important Yelp reviewer was a good idea but again, didn't make me laugh. Really surprised so many people liked this episode. Even when I'm not enthused about the info for a new eppy, I still watch it with an open mind expecting something funny to happen. This episode simply put was not funny and lowest for me for the season so far.

A Stan- centered Halloween episode next week is the only way to make it up to me lol.

4/10
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:52 am

So Gerald says that he knows just what this town needs in this episode but what did he mean? The only thing that came to mind is that South Park is getting their first Ruth Chris's. I wonder if this will pop up or have I had too many mushrooms?
What seems to be the officer problem?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:44 am

YAY! I'm back! Thanks for fixing the "Facebook" Link. :o :mrgreen:

Anyways, this episode was good. Love the Cartman ripping on a Mexican, and love the Mexicans getting their revenge on Cartman! :cartmanhappy: "Buggers/Cum" was great....but a little gross lol.

I liked "Navid" (David). I hope he makes some re-appearances. As for the entire Yelp Concept...I don't really see this issue, but I could be wrong. I think a lot of people now have/use Yelp...but I'm not all and mighty about it. If people want to read it great...it's there to help, otherwise whatever. I don't care.

Liked seeing Whistling Willy again and the whole "ISIS" stuff. So yea this one was worth a few crappy episodes, Hopefully we'll see more of this and less of whatever the hell the first 3 were supposed to be. :roll:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
ukro

Postby ukro » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:36 am

Oh my GOD !!!! the best episode ever !!! :D
Watched it like 10 times already :D
Love the Idea ! Love South Park !

And the best thing in this is the music on the end xD just awesome !!! Buggers & Cum xD hahaha

Keep it coming guyz, you are doing perfect !

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”