*1909: Truth and Advertising* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000

Re: *1909: Truth and Advertising* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nwt000 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:56 pm

John_117 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:The description says that PC Principal and two 4th graders (Jimmy and Leslie) are all missing from town, there was nothing said or implied that PC Principal abducted Jimmy and Leslie, let alone any other children. Basically, the three of them are all in hiding because Jimmy is critical asset to saving the town along with Leslie, while PC Principal is likely still trying to come to terms with the fact that he is an advertisement. I guess there's an outside chance that whoever's behind this whole scheme to destroy South Park could potentially take some of the town's residents as their prisoners, but that's about as close as the show will get to your theory, provided that something like that even takes place at all. Like I said earlier, I'm holding out for Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny and Butters to receive assistance from at least a couple of their other classmates, perhaps even some we haven't even really gotten to know just yet. Someone new or unusual being in the forefront of the plot would definitely spice things up.
I found a post on the southpark subreddit explaining why Wendy might be the bad guy and why she might be one of the children who joined PC principal.

https://www.reddit.com/r/southpark/comm ... is_season/
I posted a rebuttal on why that would be such a terrible mistake on M&T's behalf.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:01 pm

JamesPup wrote:
Big-Will wrote:The headline on the school paper:

PRINCIPAL TAKES TWO
FAVORITE STUDENTS
ON DISNEY CRUISE!
How were you ever able to read that? Still a Disney cruise is so stupid its funny. I can just see Jimmy talking to those people in the costumes. Cruises are so filthy also and I can't help but think someone will be raped. So does this mean that Disney is behind the whole PC ad thing? Maybe they wanted to get rid of all the people in the town of South Park because they wanted to film a scene from Star Wars there like the planet Hoth? Will we get Mickey Mouse and it is all about girls pussies tingling? I still think there is something dirty between PCP and Leslie too. So why a Disney cruise and where is the ship headed?
Micky Mouse will inflate himself to destroy everyone like he did before in The Ring.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:17 pm

What about Victoria's hat she is wearing. Does anyone know what "D M" is? I think of Detroit Michigan, Dallas Mavericks, or maybe the "D" is for Disney. What if this has to do with the first Disney character Oswald The Lucky Rabbit? What is Oswald is behind it all and is the one that killed JFK? The hat upside down would be W D or Walt Disney.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:28 pm

JamesPup wrote:

PRINCIPAL TAKES TWO
FAVORITE STUDENTS
ON DISNEY CRUISE!
How were you ever able to read that?
I have a knack for it. :) And then I saw the larger PR pic a couple hours ago.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Could all be BS. PC Principal told Nathan he had to approve the stories. He could have taken them elsewhere and told Nathan to write that headline.
Stan and Kyle :)
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:57 pm

JamesPup wrote:

PRINCIPAL TAKES TWO
FAVORITE STUDENTS
ON DISNEY CRUISE!
How were you ever able to read that? Still a Disney cruise is so stupid its funny. I can just see Jimmy talking to those people in the costumes. Cruises are so filthy also and I can't help but think someone will be raped. So does this mean that Disney is behind the whole PC ad thing? Maybe they wanted to get rid of all the people in the town of South Park because they wanted to film a scene from Star Wars there like the planet Hoth? Will we get Mickey Mouse and it is all about girls pussies tingling? I still think there is something dirty between PCP and Leslie too. So why a Disney cruise and where is the ship headed?
Are you sure you can trust the newspaper now that Nathan is presumably in charge of it?
John_117

Postby John_117 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:02 am

nall wrote:Are you sure you can trust the newspaper now that Nathan is presumably in charge of it?
Oh right, I forgot, Nathan is a compulsive liar. I'm so confused now.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:04 am

Nall I love Nathan and would do anything for my boss. Be it a shark whistle or a car bomb.

Still I see your point that Nathan could be lying.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:43 am

Yeah, Nathan could be making it all up. But that means PC Principal is either in cahoots with him or letting him make it all up and just rubber-stamping his approval on to it. And, check out the assignments due by Friday.

• LUNCH LINE CONSPIRACIES
• FOOTBALL TEAM EXPOSE

It's all sensationalism. :D

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Female345

Postby Female345 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:24 am

It sounds like it will be a good ep.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:29 am

So in Sponsored Content Nathan tells PCP when told he will be running the newspaper " I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" which is from the movie Casablanca. So is Nathan really on the dark PC side or is he hiding his true intensions and is really working for the former newscasters against the PC Nazis?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:37 am

Disney Cruise? Oh then I am right; there is going to be something Star Wars related happening. :lol:

You read it! You can't unread it!
JVM

Postby JVM » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:44 am

Never trust anything about South Park you see on Reddit. Never.

Notice no sign of the ex-newsmen or Officer Barbrady.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:00 pm

I think Leslie's last name might be Meyers because I zoomed in on the photo at Comedy Central's press site and saw her being referred to as "Leslie Meyers" on the front page of the newspaper.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:31 pm

I call shenanigans on that. I don't see any names on the front page.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”