*1910: PC Principal Final Justice* Pre-Air Thread

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

KeeperIXX

Re: *1910: PC Principal Final Justice* Pre-Air Thread

Postby KeeperIXX » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:34 pm

'PC Principal Final Justice', huh, sounds like the sort of title you'd give a boss fight level.

I hope this is the climax we've been waiting for.
Protofuture

Postby Protofuture » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:50 pm

Is the title a reference to a movie or something like that? Cause it sounds famiiar, but I cant remember why. I might be wrong, though.
As for the episode it seems interesting, but I worry a bit it will turn out the same way as last year. This year it would be even a bigger shame, because the season was mostly amazing - with the exception of first and third episode,which were actually really decent too, but not THAT Great - and episodes like 19x02, 19x07 or last weeks one are true classics for me. But a weak finale could ruin many peoples good thoughts about it though.

As for the discussions about the potential cliffhanger - TBH as I like those two together, I would be really glad if Matt & Trey would do that to the Stan & Kyle story, or if they, you know, wouldn't end the episode with them reconciling again. I know their friendship is kinda based on Matts and Treys real one but I have always wondered what the dynamic between the boys - as the group, with Cartman, Kenny and Butters - would be if Stan & Kyle would be really ( like REALLY, REALLY :D ) mad at each other for a few episodes, and not just the only one episode/one story, I think it would be pretty interesting to see what would happen if they'd became such rivals/enemies as Kyle and Cartman for some time. I Believe now the writers have a brilliant chance to go that way - if for example Leslie would brainwash Kyle into trying to hurt/kill Randy in order to stop the Ads and PC, Stan would be pretty angry i think :wink: - and if they did, we would have a great reason to wait for S20 with even more anticipation. I really think that the subject of Stan's and Kyle's broken friendship,has lots and lots of potential in it, and who knows, maybe could even become a major plot of the next season, like Lorde/Randy one year ago and Political Correctness in S19 as it's pretty improtant for the show. But this is just my opinion. I am sure many of us have alternate versions of some events that happened in the show in our heads, or what will happen in the future, but South Park is Trey's & Matt's show so they are gonna do what they think is right, and we all just have to accept it, especially when they are so amazing at writing they are able to make the 19th season one of the best seasons in the history of the show.So... Keep doing what you do M&T, and as long as the show is as great as it is, me and surely the rest of the fans are 100% with you :wink:

So now let's just wait (im)patiently for the finale. Too bad the season is already ending. Now we will have to wait 10 months for a new episode again :(
My season grades
1: B- 2: B+ 3: A- 4: B+ 5: B 6: A 7: A 8: A 9: A- 10: B 11: A 12: B 13: A- 14: C+ 15: C+ 16: C- 17: B- 18: B+
And my S19 episode Grades ;)
01: C+ 02: A 03: B- 04: B+ 05: A 06: B 07: A 08: B+ 09: A-
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:06 pm

This weeks episode made the news http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/%e2%80 ... li=BBnb4R7

The last time I saw this was with "Raising The Bar" :D

So this one better be real sweet :!:
What seems to be the officer problem?
Female345

Postby Female345 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Hopefully it will be a good finale and will end with a bang.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:09 am

Ouch, they're going to keep up the divide between Stan and Kyle. That means one of them is wrong. Who will it be? And will they be able to admit being on the wrong side?
Leslie has her hooks in Kyle and it does mention a dangerous alliance for him, so that has me thinking it is Kyle that will be in the wrong.

PC Principal has a climbing axe so that implies he is somewhere mountainous (but not Colorado :lol: ). The shabby restaurant/tavern and its clientele has an Eastern European vibe.
I wonder if maybe he is in Colorado still and the people are all former South Park residents who have been priced out of town. That's why they are all scowling at PC Principal. But none of them look familiar as SP background characters.

They haven't devoted an episode to the gun issue in all these years. Sure they touched on it in WW-Zims, but that only dealt with the "stand your ground" aspect. Being afraid of things and going out to arm yourself has not ever been covered by South Park. It's hard to make fun of because it has become its own parody the way people stockpile weapons and ammo after every mass shooting. (Okay, not every mass shooting; just the ones that interrupt the news cycle. Mass shootings, defined as three or more people getting shot in a single incident, happen every couple days.)

I will be shocked and disappointed if Jimbo and Ned don't make an appearance in this one. The scene writes itself; the news covers a mass shooting, then cut to Jimbo's Guns being mobbed by panicky people grabbing everything off the shelves. A very happy Jimbo is having a tough time fitting all the cash into the register.

You read it! You can't unread it!
ssjup81

Postby ssjup81 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:09 am

Hi. This is my first post here. I finally registered because of the intensity of this season and just had to voice my thoughts and feelings.

My mind is still blown over Kyle and Stan's fight because, unlike most other times, it's not being quickly resolved and may continue on.

That aside, I just don't see how Matt and Trey can wrap up everything in a twenty-minute episode. It said that Kyle made a dangerous alliance with Leslie. Is he playing dumb to figure out what's truly going on, will he pull a Jimmy and think with the wrong head, or is he joining against his will out of fear? What if he ends up joining to protect someone other than himself? The entire town, maybe? I dunno... The Stan and Kyle stuff has me the most curious (and how it ties into everything else, like the assumed gun issue). I can't help but wonder if this season'll continue into the next. Having Stan and Kyle legitimately angry at one another is just so disheartening...but if that's where they're going with, so be it. I'll still be watching. lol
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:22 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Ouch, they're going to keep up the divide between Stan and Kyle. That means one of them is wrong. Who will it be? And will they be able to admit being on the wrong side?
Unless both of them are wrong? Or neither one is?

*Add tinfoil hat here*
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:42 am

I just hope this ends well.
Stan and Kyle :)
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:52 am

It looks like all the i's are about to be crossed and all the t's are about to be finally dotted. Still we have no clue as to who is the evil mastermind, provided there is one, of course. In other words, who let the ads out? who? who? who? who? And why? (Clearly M&T did, but.....) My personal favorite theory would have to be the Joozians messing around with Earth by replacing the old and obsolete visitors with brand-new sentient ads (what good is a reality show without a bunch of evil annoying ads anyway)?? Needless to say the sneaky bastards will stop at nothing to achieve higher ratings. Why not brainwash people into waging a civil war for entertainment purposes? Mindfuck and conquer, so to speak. The possibility of this situation somehow being Kyle's fault cannot be ruled out either, especially given his alleged Joozian ancestry.

However cliché, the easiest way to wrap everything up in just one single episode is to present the entire season as someone's horrible nightmare. The biggest advantage of the nightmare scenario is that it requires no further explanation, plus it allows to effortlessly reverse the PC polarity so that South Park can go back to normal. Although "South Park" and "normal" are two mutually exclusive categories.

One way or the other, as the title suggests, we're going to see PC Principal's undoing, which is absolutely great. I will be really pissed off if he is not gone by the end of this episode. He needs to get the fuck out. For good. Plain and simple. Period. I don't care if he dies or just vanishes into thin air. Just make him disappear! Take him out of the equation. Erase him! Enough is enough. So no cliffhangers, please. A cliffhanger would definitely bum me out and drive me right up the Great Wall of Canada! :evil:

Meanwhile, the end is drawing near. The truth is still out there. And so are the ads.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:59 am

Stan's anger may be genuine, but i'am 100% sure that kyle didn't really feel the same way. He called Stan's dad "pcp 's stupid bitch", which is totally out if character for him: kyle would never use such an expression towards his best friend's father. So he was faking it and is definitely up to something, this is crystal clear to me. I wrote a couple of weeks ago that kyle would be the one saving the day and I am more sure of it now. Leslie is wrong in thinking she can deceive kyle the way she did with jimmy (a kid I can relate to since I happen to "think with the wrong brain" myself sometimes XD).
Last edited by mario88 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
He is the record!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:25 pm

What if pcp is mountain climbing to ask a wiseman one question. I've seen this done before but have no referances.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:38 pm

I have seen some evidence suggesting that Randy will basically hog all of the lines and screen time in this episode. Is there any truth to this? Also, Trey claimed that he would cut back on Randy this season, yet has appeared to do just the opposite despite the fact that even the show's most casual fans have grown sick and tired of Randy's act and presence in general. My question here is why does Trey insist on still using Randy in spite of all of these issues?
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:11 pm

nwt000 wrote:My question here is why does Trey insist on still using Randy in spite of all of these issues?
Because for a reason unknown to us he wants South Park to be more like The Simpsons and Family Guy where everything revolves around the stereotypical retarDADs - Homer and Peter respectively. :(
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:43 am

I love Randy but I would agree that seeing some characters that never have been focused on or ones that have gotten only a little focus would be nice to see.
ssjup81

Postby ssjup81 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:04 am

I feel the same regarding Randy, although for this season, it just felt right to have him involved...and he didn't bother me as much, unlike last season.

I wish there were some more eps dealing with Wendy or even Bebe since they rarely deal with the girls in general...but I chalk that up to Matt and Trey being guys and not knowing what to do with female characters. :-P. I'm hoping that next ep involves most of the kids in some way. Stan talking to Wendy about Kyle would be nice...but not necessary, I know. Maybe something about Kenny's older brother could be interesting to see someday. I dunno.

Adding on, based on the observation made by mario88 (you're right), I'm even more convinced of Kyle playing dumb in order to find out what's fully going on. He joined Leslie much too willingly and didn't question her when asking for the last four digits of his social. I just found that super strange. Oy, I have to wait until Thursday night (after work) to see the ep (I live overseas). I haven't been this into a South Park finale since...season 1 or 2 maybe? The one where we were going to find out who Cartman's father was, just to be given a cliffhanger and trolled at the beginning of the following season with the Terrence & Phillip stuff. lol

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”