*1910: PC Principal Final Justice* Post-Air Thread

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Randy Marsh 2016

Re: *1910: PC Principal Final Justice* Post-Air Thread

Postby Randy Marsh 2016 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:29 pm

Some plotlines from Season 19 being continued in season 20 will be fine. I'm wondering what will happen next season with Mr Garrison, Caitlyn Jenner, Charlotte, David... etc.

This season was a lot better than season 18 and this finale was also better than last season's.

And also, just saying, because Season 20 will continue stuff from season 19, doesn't that mean the kids will have to go to the fifth grade and all the characters will get a bit older? I was just thinking that because next season will be continuing the stuff that happened in season 19 (like Mr Garrison running for president) and the entire season airs next fall (just like seasons 17 - 19, but those seasons and all past seasons don't have season to season continuity). And they have to stay current because of the US presidential election next year.
RenoD

Postby RenoD » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Man that was a real epic ending! :)
SoooRonery

Season 19 was the worst...

Postby SoooRonery » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:42 am

south park used to be my #1 show, but now it seems that Family Guy has surpassed south park... (thats NO BUENO) :parishilton:
The few parts that i DID like about the season was:
the donate a dollar thing (relatable)
and how poor leslie, who got yelled at in nearly every episode, was a integral part of this looooooooooong plot

Things I didn't like:
Acronym for PC wasn't clever..
PC premise was not amusing, it was boring...
(Old south park was satirical and creative, old south park was offensive and something we could talk about.
Good episodes were like: the Hare Club one, the one where they buy ninja weapons, kenny gets high on cat piss, etc
because they were creative, funny, good music (lets fighting love and heavy metal)

Season 19 was slackin and lackin everything that made southpark good... I have a theory that the writers made season19 soooo dry so that next season would be sooo much better by comparison...

Being politically correct is not satirical, its like watching disney channel. sucks.
jfast94

Re: Season 19 was the worst...

Postby jfast94 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:03 pm

SoooRonery wrote:south park used to be my #1 show, but now it seems that Family Guy has surpassed south park... (thats NO BUENO) :parishilton:
The few parts that i DID like about the season was:
the donate a dollar thing (relatable)
and how poor leslie, who got yelled at in nearly every episode, was a integral part of this looooooooooong plot

Things I didn't like:
Acronym for PC wasn't clever..
PC premise was not amusing, it was boring...
(Old south park was satirical and creative, old south park was offensive and something we could talk about.
Good episodes were like: the Hare Club one, the one where they buy ninja weapons, kenny gets high on cat piss, etc
because they were creative, funny, good music (lets fighting love and heavy metal)

Season 19 was slackin and lackin everything that made southpark good... I have a theory that the writers made season19 soooo dry so that next season would be sooo much better by comparison...

Being politically correct is not satirical, its like watching disney channel. sucks.
It's hard because I'm not sure if my humor is changing or SP is. As far as Family Guy goes, I think that show went off the rails years ago. There really hasn't been a solid full season.

I'll agree that Season 19 was so hamfisted in a lot of ways. It was pretty close to "Get off my lawn!" mentality without any of the satire.
Klintorious

Postby Klintorious » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:37 am

How can you guys say this season sucked? I personally like how there's continuity during each season now and I thought PC Principal was an awesome new character. "Tweek and Craig" gets my vote as one of the 10 funniest episodes ever. Can't wait to see what kind of whacked-out storyline there'll be next season!
RenoD

Postby RenoD » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:34 am

I also tought that this was a good season and I really liked Tweek x Craig. But there are allot of people that don't like season 19. And with the number of people that did not like season 19, I am not sure if south park will last magicaly long like the Simpsons.
revoolution

Postby revoolution » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:52 am

Yep, very good season!
Mr.Niceton

Postby Mr.Niceton » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:57 am

South Park is such a rare occurance, I think it could only happen in America. Why? because expression is keytone here, and grounds for terror elsewhere. I love stories, and South Park Studios, and the creators of South Park Matt and Trey are somewhere in the ether above it all, and still so much in it.

Heabemyjibbajabbagibberish.. (Slayer DiM in the background)

1st scene foreign land full of readily identifiable stereotypical enemies of current geo-political agenda, assault on easly identified targets. Neglecting myopic self loathing in verbal commentary (hate speech). Unchecked superior disposition, and overrated confidence allowing the oppression of others?
Justified socially acceptable moral murdah?

2nd scene (room the boys), confusion and concern, and fear leading to a desire to aquire knowledge about what is going on. The comical Answer is GUNS (funny because no one chooses that route)

3rd scene (playground), yes it is that easy to aquire guns (not really, but allegedly, and funny because of the previous incorrect choice to solve a problem that weapons cannot solve, understanding a mystery)

4th scene (Randy leaving table, going to garage), misdirection, then misdirection.

5th scene (lofts) Everybody has guns, and sometimes they are the answer. Nathan reminds you, its not what you know, its who you know and serve, that can help you get what you want and power tripping too.

6th scene (Cartmans), LMFAO another non use of guns, solving problems that firearms cannot solve, FUNNY!

7th scene (garage again), hunting for answers using the internet (previously established as a saturated intelligence gathering tool of the unknown antagonist), then more GUNS with solutions unbecoming! FUNNY

8th scene (aircraft carrier), bring in pc dark prince but we find out leslie has deep situational awareness with a plan, and it involves making tools out of trusted empowered folks. Implicating PC prince as an accessory (to the viewer)

9th scene (leslie kyle) the ad has determined kyles disposition and set an algorithm to marionette his person into action.

10th scene (dining room blowout) LMFAO Guns to the rescue, assisting in the solution of a situation that cannot be solved with violent death.

11th scene (gun store) Staging for a future situation

5th scene continued (lesle and nathan Jimmy lofts Classi etc) nathan is a toolminion. Jimmy reminds people that the unadultered truth is important.

9th scene continued? (lesle and kyle) manipulation misdirection fake teams... phasade lesle. tooling on kyle. "Their will be so many guns, that nothing bad can happen" paraphrased, this assembly of common words seemed to confuse the algorithm. Or is it just part of the plan? To de....

1oth scene continued (dining room blowout) Some information here?, "they" "us" conspiracy psycobabble.. sounds like PC is some kind of cult with schematics on social behavior, economic domination, and landscaping ? gentrification? Maybe, but "whoever" these beings are, they are really good at distracting anyone, or ones who are trying to comprehend their disposition. However, the distraction an subversion is probably the instigators of algorithms, the insurance industry (RAGING CLUE), but again, guns are no solution so FUNNY

5th scene continued (lofts) Nathan gloats, spills the plan, and falls into the badguy monologue trap, Jimmy capitalizes with truth, justice, and Classi all teh way.

12th scene (GUNSHOW f*ck YAH), Iconic blending of genres that are nothing alike, Points out to me how serious liberated sovereign American are about gun safety, instead of firearm flamboyance. Because of that crux, FUNNIEST EVER.. click click such a good gunowner, have a treat, safety 1st! Armed gunmen in a gunshow, and not a skitzo hallucination. Again guns doings things only sharing and truth can... lmao.. and everybody wants to come clean at gunpoint... Lesle terror preaching, pc prince murders a kid who has been identified as an enemy, er not bcause of the blu blood, sealing in the manipulative script PC Princes position as a "good guy" from a slim point of view aligned with the PC cult/faction. Randy makes light of awareness of they dont know wtf is going on but results are had. and PC Prince gives a tyrants linguistically benine hate speech.

My speculations about the dejabah of this season, pertaining to the inception of P.C. Principle (obvious tool is obviously a new breed of sociopath, just after a socially acceptable mark) and Lesle (unapparent fall guy to empower the sociopath) educational puppet show.

Prophecy type story telling indicating ethical and economical algorithms developed by the insurance industry have grown into a fully funded entity bent on dominating the choices and options available in ANY society. Just speculating. (seatbelts, smoking, fire alarms, recalls, avalailable products, content of primetime television, content of markets, content of speech)

THe pooh is getting deep, hope you got FLOOD INSURANCE.
My spaceship is a solar system...
man = 1. human
men = 1. human beings
American is a language of its own from many different cultures.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”