*2003: The Damned* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

JVM

Re: *2003: The Damned* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby JVM » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:44 am

Solid clip! Not much new speculation for me though.

The same two officers, btw, were the ones investigating in "Obama Wins!" back in Season 16. Guess this must be Officer Barkley's preferred partner. They still seem to have the same voices.

A little thing I wrote on impulse:

“Mr. Broflovski, your son is our prime suspect. For example, Mr. Cartman visited us at the Station a few months ago telling us your son had stolen a photograph of him with a weiner in his mouth, and specifically mentioned YOUR son as a suspect, and as someone who hated him and- Mr. Broflovski, are you crying?”

Gerald smiled at Det, Yates, “N-no, sorry, just… something in my eye.“ he said wiping the tear away, “A weiner in his mouth, you say?“
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:08 pm

So to be ‘Damned’ is to be sent to hell by god and is a Christian belief. Maybe if Gerald is caught he can’t be punished as a joke because he is Jewish.

The Damned are probably Gerald’s victims that have quit social media. The religious aspect makes me think that Jesus or god and possibly Satan will be in the episode.

So is Cartman not talking rate now because how tough can it be for police to just ask him why he went silent on twitter?

Maybe after Gerald attacks Denmark he attacks the Vatican and the Pope on Twitter? That would make the Pope say Skankhunt should go to hell and that he is now damned.

So Garrison is in this episode and so he will probably get bullied by Skankhunt. I would expect some jokes on how candidates have gotten hacked a lot. So does Garrison still want out of the race? Maybe the online bullying can be his way of saying he is dropping out because of the abuse.

I get the feeling someone may literally be killed and sent to hell. It may be Gerald or a patsy.
What seems to be the officer problem?
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:14 pm

zzyzx 2 wrote:The way both the police officers and Gerald are looking in the distance, I would say that Sheila called the police about the troll, and Gerald is acting all innocent about it. From press image 2:

Or, the police are here for Kyle to investigate the vandalism of Cartman's devices.
I see the clip bears out my prediction: the police are here to investigate Cartman's disappearance from social media 8)
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:30 pm

SITE BUG???? (But I think it is more appropriate to post this in this thread):

Since the beginning of time, South Park premiers on Wednesdays. But this shows Thursday :?

Nall?

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:03 pm

I see that and raise you... a half hour!

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:45 am

Also the countdown clock reads "An all-new episode premieres Sept 21 at 10p ET/PT on Comedy Central 2 Days 1 Hour 16 Minutes 23 Seconds"

It should say the new episode is on the 28th but reads it is on the 21st, which was last Wednesday.
What seems to be the officer problem?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:43 am

What time zones are you guys looking at SPS in? :lol:
I have the same error about a new episode on the 21st with the countdown to the premiere of The Damned on the 28th.

If you remember the layout of the Brovfloski house (or any of the South Park houses for that matter) you might realize that Gerald and the two cops are looking up the stairs toward the second floor from the door. It's almost certainly Kyle they are looking at. Obviously they are suspicious of him for Fatass going dark on social media. I'd be shocked if the next shot or the preceding shot isn't Kyle standing at the top of the stairs looking pissed off/annoyed.

I am concerned that Kyle is going to get hung with the Skankhunt rap as we move along. It seems very obvious. The troll can be traced back to his home via his IP address. Kyle was one of the chief instigators in doing something about Fatass when everyone thought it was him, so someone can say Kyle was intentionally trying to distract attention away from himself. And Gerald is just enough of a chickenshit to let Kyle take the fall for a long enough time for it to stick among the kids at school.

Patience, Kyle, you will be vindicated!

You read it! You can't unread it!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:26 am

Or South Park Elementary's message board can hide IP addresses like this board does. This board has been hiding IP addresses for about 10 years now, because IP bans can affect entire countries, and I've done just that from time to time. :lol: Now I can't IP-ban anyone - all IPs show up as 10.12.0.xx - and I can't trace you either.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:39 pm

Who is "The Damned"? It could be the boys for breaking Cartman's electronics. It could also be the girls for what they did to the boys.

However, the most damned is Gerald for his trolling. It says he's trolling everyone and anyone. Which means he'll probably troll the boys. He'll troll his own family and friends.

The boys are gonna have to think of a way to make it up to Cartman. I hope the girls (or just Wendy) realize their mistake.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:54 am

zzyzx 2 wrote:Since the beginning of time, South Park premiers on Wednesdays. But this shows Thursday :?
JamesPup wrote:Also the countdown clock reads "An all-new episode premieres Sept 21 at 10p ET/PT on Comedy Central 2 Days 1 Hour 16 Minutes 23 Seconds"

It should say the new episode is on the 28th but reads it is on the 21st, which was last Wednesday.
It's wrong. I'll get this fixed.
Big-Will wrote:Or South Park Elementary's message board can hide IP addresses like this board does. This board has been hiding IP addresses for about 10 years now, because IP bans can affect entire countries, and I've done just that from time to time. :lol: Now I can't IP-ban anyone - all IPs show up as 10.12.0.xx - and I can't trace you either.
We should probably get that fixed too - thanks for reminding me.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:46 am

Yay! The episode is now streaming here on the BBS.

Time to watch it 8)

Thanks, nall :D

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”