*2004: Wieners Out* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*2004: Wieners Out* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:39 am

SOUTH PARK
TITLE: WIENERS OUT
Episode #2004 Air date: October 12, 2016

The boys band together to stand up for their rights.
kfgg

Re: *2004: Wieners Out* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:50 am

Wow an early synopsis. This should be interesting. How long before preview images, clips? Usually they're after Midnight (Central)
Stan and Kyle :)
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:14 am

Press images:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 am

Can't argue with Cartman holding Heidi's hand there. Kyle looks suspicious. The Joozian on the table there. That's an Easter Egg there...

And thanks again Nall for posting. Nice to have it early. I always stay up really late for this.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:34 am

So ‘wieners out’ makes me think the boys will all show their wieners to all the girls to get them to date them again.

So what are the rights of the boys they stand up for? I can’t think of a right the boys have lost but they did break up with their girlfriends.

I’m not sure what the Gerald night jogging is about. It may be like that scene where he hits the town after thinking all is better with the song ‘Steal My Sunshine’. Maybe he got rid of the rat after him and was out for a fun run? Or it could be a night run to sneak out to meet the mysterious contact.

It’s nice to see Cartman and Heidi together. I think that is Kyle’s house but he is angry at them. Is this going to be a joke like Heidi can’t possibly like Cartman so she is on member berries and something is up?

It may be a big push by the boys to get the girls back that they feel they deserve to date but the question is, how can it be of all the boys, that Cartman is the one to have a girlfriend. I see the boys failing and Cartman winning for now.
Last edited by JamesPup on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
What seems to be the officer problem?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:36 am

Looks like Cartman is running around bragging that he has a girlfriend, in your face Kyle type of thing. Or maybe not. You can never guess with these preview clips. Have to wait til Wednesday.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:08 am

Man, so much going on in just the description and the two press images we've been given so far! For starters, Gerald seems even more nervous now in the wake of the suicide he caused and the death threats he has received. I guess we'll finally learn who wants to meet him under the bridge this week, right? Also, it's great to see even more of Heidi in this week's preview material and it looks like she and Cartman might actually be a thing now! For some reason, Kyle looks really jealous. Is it possible he might actually have a thing for Cartman himself? It also appears that we're finally going to get a decent look at the gender war taking place between the rest of the boys and girls in the fourth grade now, I really wonder what each side might have in store for the other and if the girls are starting to think their whole mass breakup plan was a giant mistake. I guess there's the possibility that Randy might dive even deeper into the truly twisted truth about member berries and Garrison might finally find a way to lose the election by making the same kind of sexist comments that Trump sunk his own ship with, but I wouldn't mind if we skipped over those plots this week, although with the way Trump is taking a nosedive in the polls and in the court of public opinion, I guess Trey and Matt could potentially wrap up the Garrison for President arc now to make more room for Gerald's trolling repercussions, Cartman and Heidi's relationship and the gender war at South Park Elementary School. I'm hoping that the girls finally show the boys that they are more than just afterthoughts and prove that they have just as much power as the boys do as well, you go, girls! P.S., nice Harambe reference with the title, lol!
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:53 am

#DicksOutForHarambe is now... #WeinersOutForHeidi I guess, lol

Well, now Heidi's offered to show Eric the bottom of her vagina and they're holding hands and smiling at each other. They seem awfully affectionate for people who are just good friends, no?

I wonder what's going to happen with Gerald's story and who might know his identity. Hopefully the press release sheds a little more light.

Curious if Garrison and Randy's stories will carry, but I'm hoping they'll ignore those for s20e04 and bring them back in s20e05, as has been the trend so far. Seems like a good strategy to me, honestly.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:54 am

Looks like men's rights are coming to the forefront. And someone is gunning for Gerald.
kfgg wrote:Can't argue with Cartman holding Heidi's hand there. Kyle looks suspicious. The Joozian on the table there. That's an Easter Egg there...

And thanks again Nall for posting. Nice to have it early. I always stay up really late for this.
Well, they're in Kyle's bedroom. Why? Guess we'll find out on Wednesday. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Female345

Postby Female345 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:15 am

It should be an interesting episode.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:46 am

Press release with more details:
http://southpark.cc.com/blog/2016/10/10 ... ss-release

Preview clip:
cart.mn/sp2004promo
MissMakesmesick90

Postby MissMakesmesick90 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:28 am

nall wrote:Press release with more details:
http://southpark.cc.com/blog/2016/10/10 ... ss-release
Could someone copy paste the full synopsis at this link for those of us outside the states please?
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:40 am

IT JUST TAKES ONE SEXIST JERK TO MAKE EVERYTHING HORRIBLE
IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK PREMIERING ON
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12 AT 10:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, October 10, 2016 – The noose is tightening as Gerald feels the pressure of being found out in an all-new episode titled “Wieners Out” on Wednesday, October 12 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Kyle feels tremendous guilt over the rift between the boys and the girls. When he tries to bring them together, things only get worse. The boys finally band together to stand up for their rights.
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:55 am

Oh God, that preview clip. All the boys with their dicks out in the school hallways. Harambe would be proud. Can't wait to see what PC Principal thinks about this, or why Stan isn't with Butters and co. Scott Malkinson seems to be okay.

The press release is very typical South Park - quiet and mysterious, minimal, aiming to surprise us on Wednesday.
Well, they're in Kyle's bedroom. Why? Guess we'll find out on Wednesday. :lol:
He obviously wants to desecrate Kyle's safe space by losing his virginity in Kyle's bed. "Just remember this next time you need to take a nap."
MissMakesmesick90

Postby MissMakesmesick90 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:14 am

nall wrote:IT JUST TAKES ONE SEXIST JERK TO MAKE EVERYTHING HORRIBLE
IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK PREMIERING ON
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12 AT 10:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, October 10, 2016 – The noose is tightening as Gerald feels the pressure of being found out in an all-new episode titled “Wieners Out” on Wednesday, October 12 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Kyle feels tremendous guilt over the rift between the boys and the girls. When he tries to bring them together, things only get worse. The boys finally band together to stand up for their rights.
Thank you. :D

I'm kind of scared now, will these two plot lines clash and Kyle finally finds out who is behind the trolling? :?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”