*2004: Wieners Out* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *2004: Wieners Out* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:15 am

JVM wrote:Oh God, that preview clip. All the boys with their dicks out in the school hallways. Harambe would be proud. Can't wait to see what PC Principal thinks about this, or why Stan isn't with Butters and co. Scott Malkinson seems to be okay.

The press release is very typical South Park - quiet and mysterious, minimal, aiming to surprise us on Wednesday.
Well, they're in Kyle's bedroom. Why? Guess we'll find out on Wednesday. :lol:
He obviously wants to desecrate Kyle's safe space by losing his virginity in Kyle's bed. "Just remember this next time you need to take a nap."
Don't do it, Cartman!

Not in my bed, Cartman!

I'm warning you!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:30 am

JVM wrote:Oh God, that preview clip. All the boys with their dicks out in the school hallways. Harambe would be proud. Can't wait to see what PC Principal thinks about this, or why Stan isn't with Butters and co. Scott Malkinson seems to be okay.

The press release is very typical South Park - quiet and mysterious, minimal, aiming to surprise us on Wednesday.
Well, they're in Kyle's bedroom. Why? Guess we'll find out on Wednesday. :lol:
He obviously wants to desecrate Kyle's safe space by losing his virginity in Kyle's bed. "Just remember this next time you need to take a nap."
Personally, I think Stan has more common sense than the rest of those boys in that protest line combined. You know, it would be nice if he, Kyle, Cartman, Wendy, Heidi and one other girl tired of the rest of the girls' stupidity all teamed up to get the concept of coexistence into the other boys and girls' thick skulls and put a stop to the gender war once and for all, with all of the kids eventually bringing down Gerald for starting this whole mess in the first place. Now wouldn't that be satisfying?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:43 am

What's he saying?

"We are not going to feel ??? for the way we were born!"

And before anyone asks, yes, Kenny's in the preview clip.

VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:50 am

JVM wrote:Oh God, that preview clip. All the boys with their dicks out in the school hallways. Harambe would be proud. Can't wait to see what PC Principal thinks about this, or why Stan isn't with Butters and co.
Isn't that quite obvious? Because Stan DID his part back in San Diego. He took his dick out before it was popular, so basically he's the one who started this movement.

As for the rest of it, I think Garrison should totally step down in favor of the dead gorilla. And though I hate the direction South Park has taken recently, I must admit they pretty much nailed it with the whole sexist attacks and gender wars thing, no matter how stupid that thing is, especially dragged out for 10 f*cking episodes.

Gerald? He's a really, really horrible person. At one point I thought he was planning to commit the ugliest crime ever, namely put a dick in Caitlyn Jenner's mouth and say she is neither a hero nor actually a woman. I mean, he already questioned her unquestionable bravery of a butterfly flying against the wind. He even called her... Bruce!!! Luckily, he was stopped before he could do it. But he is still a horrible person unlike Randy, who killed a boy in "Sarcastaball" and got away with it because everyone else was kinda high on Butters' goo or unlike Jenner herself, who also ran over a number of people without batting an eye. Manslaughter is not even a serious offense, at least compared to making people quit Twitter by putting dicks in their mouths. Only a monster like Gerald can do such a thing in cold blood, a monster who once was a dolphin with Garrison's scrotum for a dorsal fin. What could possibly be more ridiculous than that? Except maybe for sentient ads. Or gender wars. Or nostalgic talking berries. Or.....

mario88

Postby mario88 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:56 am

Is Kyle jelly? :) I mean, to me his face screams "90% of me is just jealous but I'll hide it behind the 10% of me that is suspicious".
He is the record!
MissMakesmesick90

Postby MissMakesmesick90 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:56 am

mario88 wrote:Is Kyle jelly? :) I mean, to me his face screams "90% of me is just jealous but I'll hide it behind the 10% of me that is suspicious".
However you think Cartman may really feel about Kyle, it's pretty clear that Kyle has no feelings for him romantically. He wouldn't just suddenly be in love with Cartman. They would have to lead up to it somehow. If anything he's annoyed with the injustice that has occurred in Cartman being happily romantically involved with someone while he is single. I also doubt that he is convinced that Cartman is genuinely a changed person. If Cartman has gone to Kyle's house with Heidi to rub it in Kyle's face, that only supports this theory.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:08 am

I think there has been some misunderstanding here. I simply meant "kyle jealous of the fact that cartman has a girlfriend". I know there is some kyle+cartman shipping around but that's not what I meant.
He is the record!
MissMakesmesick90

Postby MissMakesmesick90 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:15 am

mario88 wrote:I think there has been some misunderstanding here. I simply meant "kyle jealous of the fact that cartman has a girlfriend". I know there is some kyle+cartman shipping around but that's not what I meant.
Oops, my bad. All over tumblr people are saying Kyle is jealous of Heidi. :oops:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:48 am

Tumblr loves Kyman, lol.

kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:04 am

Tumblr is where I let my mind speak about Stan & Kyle.

Should probably avoid it for awhile. Sometimes people say or post things there that kinda get to me.
Stan and Kyle :)
Nicovic

Postby Nicovic » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:46 am

Oh boy, looks like there's going to be some serious sh*t on Wednessday's episode. And with boys with dicks out. Oh boy, i hope they won't walk like this for the whole episode.
And about Gerald.... jogging in the night? Hmmm, maybe he is doing that because to calm down himself ? And I am wondering if he will meet at this place, or he won't even want to be there maybe lol. And yay for Tweek and Kenny, Tumblr finally will stop butthurting about them being not there. I ship Cartman and Heidi, they look so cute together on screenshot. And I think that Cartman wants to piss off Kyle , or dunno. Kyle somehow looks not amused, so , i think he is wanting to make Kyle jelly about this. But I wonder if Kyle will be able to say sorry to him or something like this, let's see, i am really hyped for this episode. These days will go really slow, I am thinking of locking myself in fridge until that day, lol.
Deaf South Park fan. :) Feel free to make friend with me, I won't bite. :)
mario88

Postby mario88 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Nicovic wrote:These days will go really slow, I am thinking of locking myself in fridge until that day, lol.
Or you could go to the mountains and ask Butters to cover you with snow
He is the record!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:41 pm

After seeing the clip, the boys are being gender shamed by the girls and the response is to show them their wieners. The right the boys are losing is being an equal with the opposite sex. I wonder what the girls had been doing to shame the boys? I can see it start out small like the silent treatment and then name calling as the boys desperately try and get their dates back.

I almost think that both the boys and girls will be flashing their genitals at each other at some point. It could be that the girls say how they hate wieners and then Butters flashes a girl and it is received as an amazing attack and one that gets the girls to like boys. It could be that then all the boys flash the girls which leads to the girls to have to flash what they have as a statement that a vagina is better than a wiener. I think if this happens that the kids will be able to see past the gender war and accept and like the opposite sex, in a moment where each one of them has their pants down between their legs where everyone else can see.

The funniest part of the clip is Butters saying “don’t let anyone tell you to not think with your wiener”. I guess Butters is into men getting to sleep around. Could that be in connection to some Trump/Garrison released hot mic?
What seems to be the officer problem?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Butters leading a group of people while flashing his (and their junk) seems so Butters. That's such a Butters thing.

Stan's face there was all serious until he saw either Token or Tweek & Craig walking past like that. That's when his mouth opened.

That was funny. It's impossible in real life. If a bunch of people walked down the hall doing what they were doing in that preview clip, nobody would be standing there with a serious face. Everybody had one. That's the funny part about it.
Stan and Kyle :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Token. Subtle, very subtle, lol.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”