TITLE: DOUCHE AND A DANISH
Episode #2005 Air date: October 19, 2016
Giant Douche wants out of the Presidential race.
Are there any preview images yet, by any chance?
Not sure what to expect from the Danish right now. Obviously Gerald will probably be in focus again. Hoping his plot is near it's end.
EDIT: Oh, and happy birthday to Trey! I'm surprised he works on his birthday since he now has the ability to move the dead weeks around. Guess he really likes the 3 weeks - break - 3 weeks - break rhythm.
Niels0827 wrote:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
https://41.media.tumblr.com/b9aad765e3c ... o1_500.png
Great title. Has multiple meanings.
I expect the TrollTracer building in Denmark to be treated like Lonely Mountain with a dragon and gold of some kind but in the form of a metaphor. Like the data gathered on the pussystormer trolls as the gold and maybe that heart of the mountain diamond being something like Gerald’s info that he is skankhunt.
The boys could be seen as the Dwarfs and the girls as the elves and the Danes as the river people. It can be that most Danish didn’t know the trolltracer building was bad and so they team up to defeat it. Who the Orcs are I don’t know. Maybe there will be a dragon or Garrison could be it or something Trump like as the dragon in the trolltracer building? Gerald could be Thorin rightful king under the mountain and Dildo Shwaggins and Bilbo the thief or he is like a good Gandolf and they all can really trade up role playing as it will be funny either way. The Orcs may be the ones behind the member berries.
So the title says Garrison and the Danish will deal with each other. Maybe like people pointed out that the trolltrace could be used to find out who non-trolls are and that this issue is used. Like what about CIA, MI6, and KGB members? They would be ratted out I guess if blogging. There may be a lot more that trolltracer can do that we and the characters find out later in the episode that is a treat to all internet life. Which we know without social media you are dead.
I can see a member berry ad being used and so people trace that to who is behind member berries. Might be a way of finding out who is making them and why.
Maybe Garrison takes a stand against the Danish and trolltrace to try and lose the election. But this only backfires as while at the trolltracer building he discovers something awful and now he has to help defeat the Danish but unfortunately that will help him win the election.
I have no unified theories, I'm throwing sh*t at a wall.
I have my doubts about a full-length Hobbit spoof, considering M&T have tackled Tolkein twice before and didn't like the Hobbit films.
I think Matt and Trey have been working under this assumption for months. Some bits of footage for Fractured But Whole do depict Garrison in his old outfit, so he'll be back in South Park. I look forward to seeing how he gets his job back from PC Principal or if he finds a new one, though I'm confident he'll go back where he belongs. Mrs. Nelson isn't much of a character right now.MissMakesmesick90 wrote:not to mention that whoever wins the election in the show will be whoever ends up winning in real life. It's looking like trump (Garrison) probably won't get it now. So he won't win on the show.
If Mr. Trump pulled a surprise victory, I imagine they would send Garrison home and somehow engineer the 'real' SPverse Trump as the winner, but no idea how.
We're not likely to get an answer before S20E07 though.
Press info, mirror, links original, included the accompanying image, re-uploaded via Imgur.
So, to summarize and analyze these developments:
- Garrison is obviously doing something to "cross the line" and he does want "out of the race" but are these events connected directly? It's possible Garrison makes a gaffe accidentally, which could be an ironic way of playing it. It looks like a woman doesn't like what he's saying and wants to leave the rally. Perhaps the adult women will side against him? Sharon was implied to support him although I note she never said so directly and opposed the Giant Douche in "Douche and Turd".
- The kids are "pulled in to" the search for Skankhunt42... who are the kids? The main boys only? The boys including Craig's Gang, ala 'Skank Hunt'? The full #WeinersOut boys with most classmates? A group of boys and girls? Maybe even the girls? etc. Who's searching for him, basically? And how are they 'pulled in'? We'll probably find more on this tonight. Maybe PC Principal's sending them?
- Gerald and the trolls. No real comment or speculation here yet.
- No reference to Cartman and Heidi's relationship.
- The Police investigation into Cartman's disappearance trailed off after "The Damned". Maybe that can hook back in?
- No direct references to the girls or the women, although they'll almost certainly play at least a small part.
- Also, no reference to Member Berries or Randy's story, although that has all mostly been going on in the background of these episodes. We'll probably get a small update or maybe nothing.
- Pretty sure this has been discarded, but we never followed up on Scott Malkinson quitting Twitter from "Skank Hunt". Guess he was all talk
- No reference to PC Principal, but we may see him yet. He's played a surprisingly small role.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests