*2006: Fort Collins* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Nicovic

Re: *2006: Fort Collins* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Nicovic » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:24 am

I clicked on the thumbnail of newest episode and i got to see this thing. I think it's Cartman being on "mars" or i don't know, but i think it's something about Cartman and Heidi thing.

[lemme fix that for ya. :) - Big Will]
Deaf South Park fan. :) Feel free to make friend with me, I won't bite. :)
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:36 am

Looks like a dream or nightmare.
Stan and Kyle :)
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:38 am

Looks like space suits partially similar to those used in "The Martian".
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:40 am

JVM wrote:Looks like space suits partially similar to those used in "The Martian".
I think they're probably going to parody "The Martian" in this episode.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:51 am

Press images:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:52 am

I'm amazed at how quck the title, quick synopsis has been posted these last few episodes. Usually it's not ready until 2-3AM (Or Midnight Pacific) Been that way since forever. I think Season 7 they had a preview image and synopsis for upcoming episodes weeks or a month in advance (I'll have to check) I know they do not work that way anymore. I think that was back when they had writers summits. But after that it's been a tradition to stay up late for this.

Garrison looks miserable.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:02 am

kfgg wrote:I'm amazed at how quck the title, quick synopsis has been posted these last few episodes. Usually it's not ready until 2-3AM (Or Midnight Pacific) Been that way since forever. I think Season 7 they had a preview image and synopsis for upcoming episodes weeks or a month in advance (I'll have to check) I know they do not work that way anymore. I think that was back when they had writers summits. But after that it's been a tradition to stay up late for this..
I try to get this stuff to you guys as soon as I can.

Anywho, preview clip time!. Press release will follow shortly.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:05 am

I know you post this stuff as quickly as it becomes available. It's been early the last few weeks, which is cool. Thanks for the clip.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:08 am

While I''m at it do they even have locks on their doors?
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:09 am

The synopsis, preview clip and both press images are all totally different - which is always nice and gives a better idea of what's coming, although I'm still nervous as to what route we'll take from here.

I think Garrison is in the Marsh home kitchen - it's a little hard to tell, but I think that's the same neutral color scheme they've been using in some recent episodes like "Medicinal Fried Chicken" and "Gluten Free Ebola", although they do switch out the floor between a more normal gray color and the classic yellow color. (Speaking of which, I'm still so upset the Broflovskis' floor hasn't been green in years.)

No idea where Cartman's colonizing Mars angle is going. I'm tempted to say whatever happens with him and Heidi will determine his dreams in regards to Mars. The preview clip is so funny, but it's hard to fit it into a story.

I've already noted on Andy Weir's Facebook page about the Martian nod :)
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:16 am

Press release is up @ http://southpark.cc.com/blog/2016/10/24 ... ss-release
South Park Studios wrote: MEMBERBERRIES ARE ON THE RUN
IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK PREMIERING ON
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26 AT 10:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

--------
All-New Season 20 Episodes will be Available to Stream in HD
Exclusively on SouthPark.cc.com and Hulu
--------

NEW YORK, October 24, 2016 – The Presidential election is only two weeks away and Garrison is still hiding out in Colorado in an all-new episode of South Park titled “Fort Collins” on Wednesday, October 26 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

Everyone freaks out when an entire city in Colorado gets hacked. Gerald faces ruin if his complete history of internet activity becomes public. Memberberries are afraid for their lives and Cartman starts to realize the future is in jeopardy.

In a joint collaboration between South Park and Loot Crate, the leading fan-based commerce and community platform, comes the special edition South Park Twentieth Season Crate. Available on October 21, the crate features eight exclusive items that embrace the irreverent humor that South Park fans love. Get your crate here - Lootcrate.com/southpark20

All-new episodes from this season will be available to stream in HD exclusively on South Park Studios and Hulu the day after they premiere. Fans will continue to have next-day access to new episodes, as well as the entire “South Park” library, across all internet-connected devices with a Hulu subscription. New episodes and a selection of curated episodes will be available to stream on SouthPark.cc.com, cc.com and the Comedy Central App.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are the co-creators of “South Park.” Parker, Stone, Anne Garefino and Frank C. Agnone II are the Executive Producers of the Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning "South Park." Eric Stough, Adrien Beard, Bruce Howell and Vernon Chatman are Producers. Chris Brion is the Creative Director of South Park Digital Studios. "South Park's" Web site is SouthPark.cc.com.

Comedy Central's "South Park" launched on August 13, 1997. The series airs Wednesday nights at 10:00 p.m. and repeats later that night at Midnight (all times ET/PT). “South Park” season 20 will begin rolling out on Comedy Central channels internationally in October. The uncensored episodes are also available for download on iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, XBOX Live, Google Play, Sony Entertainment Network, Vudu and Verizon Flexview.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:21 am

That press release clears up a quite a bit. Thanks Nall. I'll be watching Wednesday as always.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:24 am

Okay, so the heat is off Cartman as far as his Internet history goes. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:42 am

Every week I hope for the best. That is all I can do. Last couple were quite good.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:46 am

Garrison is onto the member berries and seems to be pondering something in that picture. they said member berries date back to Roman times. I say this because Fort Collins, I’ll add, may have member berry vineyards.

Maybe Garrison is talking to the member berries trying to get them to talk about how and why they are rigging the election.

Cartman must be having a dream of being on Mars. So, his relationship with Heidi must be at a changing point. It seems to smug to be shown Cartman on Mars. It may be Cartman dreaming of what he loves is being with Heidi. But then this dream takes a bad turn with the dream on Mars to show Cartman he could lose Heidi because of something. Or he wants more from the relationship or is bored of pussy. Either way dreams for Eric have always helped him find his way and know what he really wants.

I see Fort Collins have a NASA Science Center, what if we find out member berries are from Mars and are alien! Also, Colorado State University is in Fort Collins.

Mars is named after the Roman god of war and Elon Musk is the one talking it up lately about Mars. I don’t know why but I get weird metaphor thinking of Mars for Cartman dealing with a girl’s body. Mars is supposed to be barren and dry and unlike the way a guy wants a vagina. There is the joke that all the water is under the surface, so that could be like a girls g-spot joke for Cartman. What if Heidi is an alien or a member berry?

So the member berries are on the run and are afraid for their lives. What about a huge member berry garden under Mars surface? Or it could be they came to earth from Mars to survive. They could have been the real death of Mars. Like we heard they ruined Rome, it could be the member berries ruined Mars. What if life like on earth had been on Mars but it all died. There could have been human like life.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”