*2006: Fort Collins* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

mario88

Re: *2006: Fort Collins* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby mario88 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:26 pm

JVM wrote:TrollTrace.com may work based on IP addresses instead of internet history - as long as one Skankhunt42 post remains online and connected to the Broflovski IP address
if he is any good as a troll, it won't be so straightforward. i mean, i guess in 101 Trolling Class the very first and most obvious thing you learn is hide your IP. that doesn't mean you can surf the internet without leaving any traces, but i would be disappointed if it were that easy to trace back to gerald.
He is the record!
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:38 pm

that's funny because I was JUST in Fort Collins the other day.... :lol: it does NOT look anything like Mars.. :lol:
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:47 pm

Nicovic wrote:Damn. It sounds so dramatic. Why Cartman might lose everything? Isnt he actually , you know, broken because he already lost phones and tablets and laptops, like everything? I hope he wont lose Heidi, they are ao enjoyable together to watch. They are so adorable, idont want their relationship to be over. Also hyped for the episode and press release woth screenshots as always.
Yeah me too. I want them to be together....Like Tina and Jimmy Jr. from Bob's Burgers or Sora x Kairi from Kingdom Hearts.
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Elon Musk has been popular in the news lately about creating a colony on Mars. I think this will be in the episode. Cartman may pretend and dream about being Musk, like with his dream on Mars in the image. Or Musk will be in the episode. What about Cartman really after creating a colony on Mars for people off social media? I kind of think of the film Moonraker too. Its like Cartman is Jaws and with his girlfriend like that movie.
What seems to be the officer problem?
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:44 am

mario88 wrote:
JVM wrote:TrollTrace.com may work based on IP addresses instead of internet history - as long as one Skankhunt42 post remains online and connected to the Broflovski IP address
if he is any good as a troll, it won't be so straightforward. i mean, i guess in 101 Trolling Class the very first and most obvious thing you learn is hide your IP. that doesn't mean you can surf the internet without leaving any traces, but i would be disappointed if it were that easy to trace back to gerald.
I hope you're right, but I'm not placing bets as technology in SP has always only worked as the storyline requires - such as Dildo Schwaggins' anonymous e-mail to Gerald in "The Damned" just a couple episodes ago. Hell, we still don't know how Dick figured out Skankhunt3 was Gerald Broflovski...
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”