*2007: Oh, Jeez* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*2007: Oh, Jeez* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:13 am

Gerald comes face-to-face with the Troll Hunter.
LWBMatt

Re: *2007: The Very First Gentleman*

Postby LWBMatt » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:43 am

Sounds interesting, I'm hoping to see a brawl between Gerald and Lennart in here, and maybe also a bit of the Membaberries.

But hopefully, we'll get to see a bit of light shined upon the little gender war at school, that'd be interesting as well.

If Gerald and Lennart do fight, I'm betting that they'll either do it on Facetime or something. Maybe Kyle will get involved in this? I dunno, I've been in withdrawal for a week.
fluffymystic.deviantart.com - my deviantART
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:00 am

I think that the first gentleman is from the German story by Nietzsche of the Overman. I read a little of it and that talked of a gentleman. The overman is against nihilism in a godless world which is what a troll’s view of the world is and how they act toward it.

I’m guessing this gentleman is the troll hunter or I could see a connection to Garrison and the election, maybe with him winning and stepping down.

Maybe Lennart is the Troll Hunter? With the way the FBI dumped the investigation into Hillary today I wonder if she will be in the episode and still want Gerald’s help?
What seems to be the officer problem?
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:20 am

Press Release is up at http://southpark.cc.com/blog/2016/11/07 ... ss-release
THE ELECTION RESULTS ARE IN
ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK PREMIERING ON
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9 AT 10:00 P.M. ET/PT ON COMEDY CENTRAL

——–
All-New Season 20 Episodes will be Available to Stream in HD
Exclusively on SouthPark.cc.com and Hulu
——–

NEW YORK, November 7, 2016 – The new administration has plans for Gerald on an all-new episode of South Park titled "Oh, Jeez" on Wednesday, November 9 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

PC Principal tries one more time to make peace between the boys and the girls. Meanwhile Gerald comes face-to-face with the Troll Hunter.

All-new episodes from this season will be available to stream in HD exclusively on South Park Studios and Hulu the day after they premiere. Fans will continue to have next-day access to new episodes, as well as the entire “South Park” library, across all internet-connected devices with a Hulu subscription. New episodes and a selection of curated episodes will be available to stream on SouthPark.cc.com, cc.com and the Comedy Central App.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are the co-creators of “South Park.” Parker, Stone, Anne Garefino and Frank C. Agnone II are the Executive Producers of the Emmy® and Peabody® Award-winning “South Park.” Eric Stough, Adrien Beard, Bruce Howell and Vernon Chatman are Producers. Chris Brion is the Creative Director of South Park Digital Studios. “South Park’s” Web site is SouthPark.cc.com.

Comedy Central’s “South Park” launched on August 13, 1997. The series airs Wednesday nights at 10:00 p.m. and repeats later that night at Midnight (all times ET/PT). “South Park” season 20 will begin rolling out on Comedy Central channels internationally in October. The uncensored episodes are also available for download on iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, XBOX Live, Google Play, Sony Entertainment Network, Vudu and Verizon Flexview.
JamesPup

Re: *2007: The Very First Gentleman* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby JamesPup » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:38 am

The title "The Very First Gentleman" can be a joke on Hillary becoming president and being more of a man and gentleman than any of the previous presidents in US history.

I wonder what PCP does to fix the issues with boys V girls?
What seems to be the officer problem?
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:41 am

Press art:
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:53 am

Man, you got most of the preview material up really early tonight! As for the episode, I really wonder what PC Principal will try to do to bring the boys and girls of South Park Elementary School back together and I hope that Gerald finally gets what's been coming to him for quite a while now. I have a few other questions on my mind right now. Will Heidi end up figuring out that Cartman is a fraud? What are Mr. Garrison and Randy planning to do the save the country from being overtaken by member berries? As for those crazy member berries themselves, what exactly is their endgame here? Looking forward to seeing the preview clip here eventually and hoping that Trey and Matt give us another grand slam of an episode on Wednesday night as well! Kinda hoping fans of Kenny and Tweek get their wish and finally get to hear from their favorite characters. Truth be told, I also really want to hear them speak before this season ends.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:38 am

JamesPup wrote:The title "The Very First Gentleman" can be a joke on Hillary becoming president and being more of a man and gentleman than any of the previous presidents in US history.
Bill Clinton gets to be the first First Gentleman, silly.
JamesPup wrote:Maybe Lennart is the Troll Hunter?
Yes, this was established a month ago.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
LWBMatt

Postby LWBMatt » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:50 am

Big-Will wrote: Bill Clinton gets to be the first First Gentleman, silly.
It would be ironic since Bill Clinton was one of the sex addicts in Sexual Healing. He even asked Kyle about his mom's tits... forgetting about the events of the movie, hmm?
nall wrote:
PC Principal tries one more time to make peace between the boys and the girls.
HA! CALLED IT!
nwt000 wrote:Kinda hoping fans of Kenny and Tweek get their wish and finally get to hear from their favorite characters. Truth be told, I also really want to hear them speak before this season ends.
Same here, I'm kinda hoping for a special Coon & Friends episode but with the plot goin' on, I dunno if they can still shoehorn it in with only 3 episodes left in the season... unless they make a special COON AND FRIENDS EPISODE included in the new game as a special bonus feature in the main menu? Hopefully...

Maybe PC Principal locks himself up in the storage locker after this episode, if he fails getting the girls and boys back together. It'd be funny to see him go insane trying to bring back gender equality but failing because he forgot to consider all the other "genders" out there...
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:24 am

Preview clip is available:
Male Locker Room Mentality
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:37 am

Interesting to see no sign of Mr. Garrison (or Caitlyn Jenner) in any of this. Indeed, it doesn't even look like an 'election' episode - it seems more like we're skipping straight after, and Matt and Trey have pretty much predicted a Clinton administration, although notice the wording in the preview and text leaves them a sliver of wiggle room. I'm curious where the Garrison-Jenner campaign will head from here.

I'm not sure what to expect from Gerald's storyline... I wonder who reaches him first, Lennart Betrager or the Secret Service? I'm sure his finale role will be something related to Hillary's e-mails, given it's his job to 'save' her.

I dunno man, I'm having trouble reconciling all of this into an episode at this point.

@LWBMatt : Good to see ya here, man!
It would be ironic since Bill Clinton was one of the sex addicts in Sexual Healing. He even asked Kyle about his mom's tits... forgetting about the events of the movie, hmm?
I loved that bit. Would be nice if they called back but I doubt they'll remember the movie. Wonder if Bill's design will change... I assume it's pretty likely they'll portray him as a womanizer, given the 'Boys vs. Girls' thing going, but I do slightly hope they don't go full rapist with him.
Same here, I'm kinda hoping for a special Coon & Friends episode but with the plot goin' on, I dunno if they can still shoehorn it in with only 3 episodes left in the season... unless they make a special COON AND FRIENDS EPISODE included in the new game as a special bonus feature in the main menu? Hopefully...
I never held my breath for a Coon and Friends episode, considering the Black Friday episodes were so much more focused on parodying Game of Thrones than promoting the video game, which is part of why they aren't as high on my list as they are many others. The little promo at the end for TSOT was great though.
Maybe PC Principal locks himself up in the storage locker after this episode, if he fails getting the girls and boys back together. It'd be funny to see him go insane trying to bring back gender equality but failing because he forgot to consider all the other "genders" out there...
I'd love to see that sync up, although I'm expecting the Storage Locker bit to be promotional only, especially since the recent Game Informer stuff implied PCP will actually be an ally at Crunchy's Micro-Brew. (Although with the gentrification of Skeeter's Bar, do we really need a second PC bar?)
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:24 am

I'll watch
Stan and Kyle :)
mario88

Postby mario88 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:09 am

I wonder what's their plan B if trump wins.
Last edited by mario88 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
He is the record!
Female345

Postby Female345 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:49 am

It should be an interesting ep.
LWBMatt

Postby LWBMatt » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:57 am

JVM wrote:
@LWBMatt : Good to see ya here, man!
Always happy to end up wherever there's people who like the same stuff I do!
I'd love to see that sync up, although I'm expecting the Storage Locker bit to be promotional only, especially since the recent Game Informer stuff implied PCP will actually be an ally at Crunchy's Micro-Brew. (Although with the gentrification of Skeeter's Bar, do we really need a second PC bar?)
I've always assumed that Crunchy's is the PC frat's hangout bar, and Skeeter's Wine Bar is where all the cis white people drink and that they'd rather drink at Skeeter's instead of at Crunchy's because they fear an encounter with the PC frat after an accidental offhand remark. Plus, most of the townsfolk are already well-acquainted with Skeeter considering he's one of the prominent characters around town.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”