*2007: Oh, Jeez* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

kfgg

Re: *2007: Oh, Jeez* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby kfgg » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:04 pm

They read my mind with this title. All I could hear last night was Garrison saying "oooooh jeeeeeeze"
Stan and Kyle :)
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:32 pm

Randy is shown at the Clinton South Park headquarters and people look shocked. It must be that the shock of Garrison winning carried over to the next dinner. It will probably have Randy repeating words in Garrison's acceptance speech at dinner. Shelly hating Garrison is normal I guess but I wish she would like Trump. I think seeing Garrison lock up Hillary would be extra hot. So what will Jenner be up too? I remember the scene where Jenner and Garrison realize they thought the other one would do everything. So Obama can be in this.

Sorry guys I don't really know what you should do. The whole impact of the election outcome would work. I've witnessed people acting like freaks and aggressive agitators. I professor of mine had a mental breakdown and a colored women was going around at the grocery store cussing to her kids about Trump and putting down his supporters. Some filthy felon from a class was all defensive and he is so extrovert too he just kept acting like an assh*le about his feelings. The guy is an egomaniacal self centered loser Latino. Showing how Democrat supporters are being such sorry losers would work.

Will Garrison get to be president this episode or this season or what? Maybe have fun with Obama and Clinton conspiring to kill Garrison. There is Gerald and he was to be approached by Clinton's people. I can see something where Gerald helps Clinton but it would be cut short and he would help Garrison's group instead.
What seems to be the officer problem?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:07 pm

Please make this funny, guys. I need to be able to laugh at this situation. I can't find the funny myself, I need the help of Stone & Parker and their wonderful staff.
Even if they make fun of us butt-hurt liberals, that's cool with me. I just need a solid laugh about the election.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”