*2106: Sons A Witches* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Re: *2106: Sons A Witches* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:38 am

nwt000 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:24 am
SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:00 am
nwt000 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:54 am

Shut up about Freja Ollegard, she never had anything to do with TrollTrace, she didn’t fake her death and she won’t ever return to the show in any form, you waterhead!
Okay but answer this for me then. Why the hell don't we have an Olympic gold medal-winning breast cancer survivor with her own website about breast cancer awareness in real life?
Because she was made up by the show to be a high-profile victim of an internet-related suicide and a sacrificial lamb for the battle against online trolling last season.
But name one real-life celebrity who has her own breast cancer awareness website.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:56 am

There isn't one. Matt and Trey would be the ones to ask about a real-life inspiration for Freya, but if they made her up, you have nowhere else to go and no one left to ask.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:01 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:38 am
nwt000 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:24 am
SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:00 am

Okay but answer this for me then. Why the hell don't we have an Olympic gold medal-winning breast cancer survivor with her own website about breast cancer awareness in real life?
Because she was made up by the show to be a high-profile victim of an internet-related suicide and a sacrificial lamb for the battle against online trolling last season.
But name one real-life celebrity who has her own breast cancer awareness website.
Making fun of women with breast cancer is not cool and so Matt and Trey would be in hot water for bullying a celebrity survivor of breast cancer. They would receive further backlash for having this character commit suicide. I don't think people will be coming out to say there is this person that Trey and Matt hate that they based Freja Ollegard off. It would be too malice. I think they just wanted to show off Gerald doing something really sexist and reverse racism like.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:47 am

JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:01 am

There is Randy, Gerald and Kenny’s dad and then two other guys in the picture. Weird that the dads will be witches, feels so gay and trans. I like that its witches as I grew up in New England which has that appeal.

The press release reads:
It only takes one bad witch to ruin it for all witches in an all-new episode titled “SONS A WITCHES” on Wednesday, October 25 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.
This year at the traditional Halloween get together, a witch casts a spell that terrorizes the town and ruins Halloween for the boys. Cartman sees a way to use the witch’s power to his advantage.

There is a box Randy is holding, all I can make out are ending letters of maybe “ELS”. Is it a bagel box? Looks like molotov cokctails or some alcohol they were to drink or the sky in the background makes me think of binoculars. Wonder why men would become witches? Not sure what kind of spell, usually it’s a binding spell, like 9 out of 10 times it’s a binding spell. Somehow Cartman finds a way to take advantage, maybe people are not allowed to do things after the binding spell so he now can steal or make a gain of some kind? Could be Cartman after free unhanded out candy.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:41 am

Preview Clip:
http://cart.mn/2106-promo

(There appears to be an issue affecting the southpark.cc.com player outside in some regions outside the US. I'm getting people to work on it.)
Female345

Postby Female345 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:42 am

It's about time we get another Halloween episode.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:53 am

All the witches are men? :cartmanlaugh:

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:12 am

wrote:There is Randy, Gerald and Kenny’s dad and then two other guys in the picture.
The other two men are Ryan Valmer (Jimmy's Dad) and Roger Donovan (Clyde's Dad) - interesting choices,
I am utterly shocked to see Stephen Stotch excluded. I'm hardly complaining, as he's one of my least favorite characters, but these days he has almost as many lines as Randy and Gerald. It's welcome to see Stuart get a line again - this is his first in a couple of years, I think? Gerald making his first appearance this season as well.

Parent/Teacher Conferences? Maybe Cartman wants to use the witch's abilities to prevent that somehow. I recall during my time in school there was a student who created a fake bomb threat to prevent a parent/teacher conference (yes, really) because he was embarassed about his grades.

Looks like we have to wait until Wednesday to find out who the witch is, but I'm excited. 'Sons a Witches' makes me wonder if it's someone's mother, but it's probably just a title pun.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:22 am

Wonder why the dads are dressed as witches. lol Also wonder who this 'real witch' is that casts a spell and what exactly that spell does that ruins Halloween for the boys. Really liking how so far none of the episodes follow the same story and plots from previous episodes. There's almost a sense of normalcy this season. And this episode sounds like a fun and simple Halloween story so I am looking forward to Wed. :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:40 am

Looks like a fun episode, although I doubt it's an actual witch who casts a real spell.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:14 pm

JVM wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:12 am
wrote:There is Randy, Gerald and Kenny’s dad and then two other guys in the picture.
The other two men are Ryan Valmer (Jimmy's Dad) and Roger Donovan (Clyde's Dad) - interesting choices,
I am utterly shocked to see Stephen Stotch excluded. I'm hardly complaining, as he's one of my least favorite characters, but these days he has almost as many lines as Randy and Gerald. It's welcome to see Stuart get a line again - this is his first in a couple of years, I think? Gerald making his first appearance this season as well.

Parent/Teacher Conferences? Maybe Cartman wants to use the witch's abilities to prevent that somehow. I recall during my time in school there was a student who created a fake bomb threat to prevent a parent/teacher conference (yes, really) because he was embarassed about his grades.

Looks like we have to wait until Wednesday to find out who the witch is, but I'm excited. 'Sons a Witches' makes me wonder if it's someone's mother, but it's probably just a title pun.
No, Cartman probably wants to use those witches' affect on Halloween, not PTC. And I'm guessing that Heidi Turner will play a part in this somehow as well.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:58 pm

May we get some additional screenshots of the upcoming episode for this week please so we can get a few more ideas of what to expect from this episode like maybe scenes of Cartman?
Last edited by SouthAl93 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:49 pm

The dads dressed as witches have a box of Jack Daniels whiskey. It makes me think a huge fire will start by accident and it was some drunken witches at fault, probably Randy's.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:23 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:01 am
There is a box Randy is holding, all I can make out are ending letters of maybe “ELS”. Is it a bagel box? Looks like molotov cokctails or some alcohol they were to drink or the sky in the background makes me think of binoculars. Wonder why men would become witches?
Apparently, they're headed to a Halloween party in which alcohol is being served. Gerald says "All right! Randy's got the JD!" Piecing the two clues together, we get J___ D___els. You get one shot as to what kind of alcohol Randy is bringing to the party. :D

Aww, you already figured it out. :P

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”