*2106: Sons A Witches* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Re: *2106: Sons A Witches* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:54 am

Big-Will wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:23 am
JamesPolo wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:01 am
There is a box Randy is holding, all I can make out are ending letters of maybe “ELS”. Is it a bagel box? Looks like molotov cokctails or some alcohol they were to drink or the sky in the background makes me think of binoculars. Wonder why men would become witches?
Apparently, they're headed to a Halloween party in which alcohol is being served. Gerald says "All right! Randy's got the JD!" Piecing the two clues together, we get J___ D___els. You get one shot as to what kind of alcohol Randy is bringing to the party. :D

Aww, you already figured it out. :P
I was leaning on them partying in the woods together but I see its a traditional Halloween get together now, my bad. Still it couldn't be at a business or they would serve their own boozes. So it must be a home party then or some rented out space like a school gym or maybe in the town square or something? I think it may still be outside or some of the party is. I feel like there will be a big fire dealing with property damage and the woods burning down. I feel Randy will do something stupid like in that Revenge of the Nerds movie. Or there would be a bonfire and Randy will spread the fire everywhere by spitting or pouring liquor into the fire.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:04 am

Where's M00ndragon when you need her? ;)

You're not going to start any fires with Jack Daniels. It's only 80 proof. (40% ethyl alcohol by volume)
Still it must be a hell of a rager if Randy is bringing an entire case of Jack. :shock:

The idea that witch = women is a very European idea; cemented in American culture by those silly Puritans over in Salem. In other places around the world, men can be accused of witchcraft just as readily as women. That kind of shit still happens in some places too. Not cool.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:57 am

I was under the impression Jack Daniels wouldn't lite also but I thought the show would just have it happen like in the movies.

I'm thinking Randy or the other witches will start a fire by accident and then later, will be acting and performing like they are real witches and will act like they are casting a spell and like clockwork, as they act like something should happen, the fire becomes noticed. This leading to people believing that the witches caused the fire using witchcraft when they had started it several minutes ago by accident.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:32 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:04 am

The idea that witch = women is a very European idea; cemented in American culture by those silly Puritans over in Salem. In other places around the world, men can be accused of witchcraft just as readily as women. That kind of shit still happens in some places too. Not cool.
The male ones were called warlocks, and I'm sure they were persecuted too, just not as often.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:33 am

Mr-Mix wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:18 am
nall wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:06 am
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: SONS A WITCHES
Episode #2106 Air date: October 25, 2017

At the annual Halloween get together, a witch casts a spell that terrorizes everyone in South Park.
Heres hoping the goths show up! Halloweens pretty goth
The goths were in the school auditorium for Marcus' opioid talk in the last episode :)
So they're back 8)
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:50 pm

But seriously we still need a real-life Olympian who won some gold medals at the Olympics, is a breast cancer survivor, and has her own breast cancer awareness. It's also a bad sign to have a character with a lot of potential just be around to die.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”