*2110: Splatty Tomato* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*2110: Splatty Tomato* Post-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:40 am

Season Finale time!
SouthAl93

Re: *2110: Splatty Tomato* Post-Air Discussion

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:42 am

nall wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:40 am
Season Finale time!
I'm the first to comment even though the new episode hasn't aired yet.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:33 am

f*ck you South Park! You didn't have Stan and Wendy as a couple again and Cartman and Heidi broke up! Fix everything right now or else there might not even be a 22nd season!
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:41 am

Member Jason? That kid in South Park who was inspired by Jason McHugh? His last name is White and he has a little sister and parents.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:42 am

Lots of songs in this episode.

See you next year.
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:44 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:33 am
f*ck you South Park! You didn't have Stan and Wendy as a couple again and Cartman and Heidi broke up! Fix everything right now or else there might not even be a 22nd season!
Um, really????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 am

kfgg wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:42 am

See you next year.
It has to be sooner if we want to see what will happen now because this is unacceptable!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:52 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 am
kfgg wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:42 am

See you next year.
It has to be sooner if we want to see what will happen now because this is unacceptable!
It will be next fall. If you don’t like it, watch another show.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:52 am

nall wrote:
Season Finale time!
Please tell Trey Parker and Matt Stone to explain the official current fate of Stan and Wendy's relationship right now and explain why the f*ck they had Cartman and Heidi broke up even though Trey and Matt don't really want to right now too!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:53 am

Oh, Matt and Trey know what they're doing! I'm sure of it!

:cartmanevillaugh:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:54 am

The episode was okay. It was a continuity. I really liked the White family. I think that the name of the family is new, but I remember the son. It did seem right of people blaming the school system for being too liberal and brainwashing their kids. I would say a lot there is true. But the joke of Garrison scaring the kids is kind of true, as today I was scared with the whole Jerusalem bit.

I think the White family was the best part to the episode. It was fun to hear people talk of whites being discriminated against and a person with the family name, White, was the one complaining. Real great joke, I knew a White family and, so I think I’ve heard that gag before but whatever, it was still good. It was nice that the Whites wouldn’t give up on Trump like the right is doing.

I can’t believe no one got the joke of splatty tomato was the rotten tomatoes review site. It was not the funniest joke.

South Al was right about the It film parody. I think I heard some Predator music too.

Randy riding the bike and sucking was funny.

Its just like Butters to be the victim with him being forced to be cover for PCP and VP to date. I didn’t find it that sickening myself, but I know with all the rape news that it does seem like a bad time to try and bang a underling.

Heidi had me scared there. She was having Cartman like hallucinations and talking to herself. She almost killed herself or Cartman too. I was worried. So, I guess she and Eric broke up but that may not be official. We will have to wait to next season and beyond to see if they just got back together or if they will ever date again.

Garrison eating a mouse was gross and Ike sniffing his sh*t was too. Ike on the dog I forget what breed was cute. Nice that Betty got some lines this season, she must be happy about that.

The Fox News trap was a great joke. Loved it and how the whites kept Garrison safe.

The 80’s music is so much like my childhood and how certain friends loved the stuff or especially the 80’s movies.

The campsite was good, but I didn’t need to see PCP and Strong Woman f*cking. Not sure if Trey and Matt tried it out to see if it will be popular or what. I still think they will not be a focus much. Still if so, there is a big tell of what to expect next season.

I liked the Queen of Hearts song. I wonder if Deadpool 2 will use it? I was thinking they would, just a guess though.

Well the episode was okay. I think it can go for an 8/10 at least. The Whites were the best joke it had I think. I am really starting to like the jokes of peoples last names as a way to know the personality of the character. Also, did anyone catch the new sheriffs name? I missed it and I think there was a joke to it.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:56 am

Whoever wins the sweepstakes to appear in South Park must tell Trey and Matt to make Cartman and Heidi a couple again and ask them if Stan and Wendy are officially a couple again.
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:58 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:33 am
So exactly! I agreed with you on this one for sure!
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:01 am

Big-Will wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:53 am
Oh, Matt and Trey know what they're doing! I'm sure of it!

:cartmanevillaugh:
I have a little something for you. https://youtu.be/5xCnlmChua0
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:03 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:52 am
nall wrote:
Season Finale time!
Please tell Trey Parker and Matt Stone to explain the official current fate of Stan and Wendy's relationship right now and explain why the f*ck they had Cartman and Heidi broke up even though Trey and Matt don't really want to right now too!
Why are you so angry? it's just a show.... :shock: :shock: :shock: take a breath and relax.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”