Sure. There were times were I was a bit more "Enough with the Kids/Sex Priest Jokes" or the squirmish times I watched Butters hang out with a 50 year old Catholic Priest But I feel as if I learned something. That you can be an individual. It doesn't matter what others might feel or look at you weirdly. Because of acceptance for being different. And the ones that truly were the gay molesting priests were punished by the "Cumboni" anyways
Special thanks to Randy, Stan, and Clyde (I feel bad about his birthday...) for the comical relief in this episode.
"Good, but dated in its view of gender norms..."
You read it! You can't unread it!
- Butters thinks he has become a "Popular Student" because he somehow gets invited to Stan's House for games.
Yet he's not really that popular and the kids still ridicule him for being different. So the setup with Maxi works brillant here.
- The Children are VERY apathetic towards the Catholic Church. They don't care. They would rather be at home "Playing games"
or doing other things. Very reminisance of the Chruch today. You go to Church and a heavy majority of them are 60+. If this
trend continues....many more churches will be forced to close :/
- The "Cumbee" Brush Clyde's butt was funny!! Also at Clyde's B-day party I found 10 candles. So he's 10 for an FYI. Which makes sense.
- When Father Maxi prays at Clyde's B-Day. The kids let out an audible gasp. Kinda reminds me of Thanksgiving dinner when the grandfather has to do the same and everyone else rolls their eyes and drolls just wanting to eat and be done with it.
- Stan and Clyde were captured only because they were deemed threats to the Chruch. Having Maxi at both Stan's house and Clyde's B-day party.
- The "Transfer" option towards the end. Yeah the Catholics do take care of their kind. In Boston we had the late Cardinal Law who started the Sex Abuse Scandal. He was forced to resign here...and what happened shortly thereafter....he got transfered and promoted to Vatican City!! ooy!
No. They were captured just so the rogue priest could appear and be captured - they were used as bait. No telling if the boys were going to be released or suffer more indignities, but they were certainly no threats to the Church.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests