S23E06: "Season Finale" preshow discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

S23E06: "Season Finale" preshow discussion

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:38 am

Episode 2306 - Season Finale

The Mayor has evidence that Randy blew up his neighbor’s yards in protest over homegrown weed and then blamed it on a Mexican Joker. Now the citizens of South Park have had enough of Randy and Tegridy Farms and they just want to lock him up.

Looks like this is the last of the "Tegridy Farms" episodes.

Enough of Tegridy Farms
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPolo

Re: S23E06: "Season Finale" preshow discussion

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:42 pm

Randy in jail.

So there will be jail life in the episode. I can see Randy acting like a gang leader and running Tegrity Farms from prison. Also he can sell his weed in jail too. I guess Towelie will takeover the family business but I would expect him to listen to Randy in the beginning but later he would takeover completely. Not sure what will happen with Sharon and the kids. They must stay at the farm which sounds weird. Wonder how Randy gets out of this one. I don't expect him to be in prison forever or for him to die. Maybe Towelie becomes the fall guy or maybe Randy is able to blame someone else for his problems. It could be Garrison pardons him too. We will have to wait and see where we are taken with this episode.
Last edited by JamesPolo on Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:07 pm

Matt and Trey have found a way to address Trump without transforming a character (Mr. Garrison) into him.

"Enough of Tegridy Farms? South Park is NOTHING without Tegridy Farms!" - This is Trump about what the United States would be without him as President

"I didn't do anything wrong!" - "I didn't do anything wrong!" concerning the phone call to Ukrainian President Zelenskiy.

"You people are just jealous! Jealous that I took over South Park" - "The Democrats are trying to overturn the 2016 Election which I won"

"and I'm successful!" - "Oh well, I'm President!"

Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:24 pm

Well I am very intrigued with the idea of Randy in jail of course. Which is funny considering he's done a lot of sh*t by now. Guess everyone was finally fed up and decided to arrest him! Of course I wonder how much of Sharon and the kids we'll be seeing. The set-up is here, once again- for something fun and different. We get a whole plot seeing Sharon handle this and she takes the kids away. They move back to South Park. Something!! Stan's barely had any lines since 'Band in China'. Not cool. I just cannot see him, Sharon, or Shelley coming to the aid of Randy or helping him out. All 3 have made it very clear they hate Tegridy Farms. I'm sure the image of Randy using his 'one phone call' in jail is to Towelie. But if it's to Sharon... I would love for her to tell him to shove it, he got himself into this mess, then hang up.
There doesn't appear to be a B story, at least not from the info provided. Again, giving the B plot to Sharon and the kids would be friggin' awesome.

I wonder about the title. Why 'Season Finale'? What are Matt and Trey trying to say?
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:25 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:24 pm
I wonder about the title. Why 'Season Finale'? What are Matt and Trey trying to say?
"Tegridy Farms" is supposed to be the show within the show. "Season Finale" is the end of this season of "Tegridy Farms," heh. We don't know what 2307 to 2310 will be about.

JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:20 am

Wonder if Randy will hire Towelie or someone to kill Mayor McDaniels and other people so that they don't testify against him and so the charges are dropped?
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:49 pm

Can we expect a prison escape?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:15 pm

Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:49 pm
Can we expect a prison escape?
Probably. If Mr. Hat can break Mr. Garrison out of jail, Towelie could do the same for Randy. :)

JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:14 am

I really like the character of Randy Marsh yet he has sure become an evil character this season. I think he will remain on the show but damn, what if Randy is killed off?

Also what will future Randy episodes be like after this season if he returns somehow? Will all his episodes be about drugs or murder? He has become a dark character.

The episode title suggests that the Tegrity Farms plot will be ended but it seems people have Randy fatigue. So I guess we will get a good rest from the character.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:46 am

Makes me wonder if they are reacting to feedback about Tegridy Farms or if they're simply out of ideas for the concept.

It would be a funny move to have Randy spend the rest of the season in jail and periodically check in on him for a scene or two in each remaining episode.

You read it! You can't unread it!
inuyasha_demon

Postby inuyasha_demon » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:54 am

As much as I loved the "Tegridy Farms" episodes...they did focus a bit too much on it this season. I cannot wait to see what goes on this episode, though.
BringBackChef

Postby BringBackChef » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:35 pm

If this means the end of the Tegridy Farms storyline, I will be so happy!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:54 pm

There would be 4 new episodes left in the season after his one. What would those be about if the Tegrity Farms plot ends?

I'd like to see a new Thanksgiving episode as one. A Nathan and Mimsy episode would be cool. I'd like a Goth Kids one as well. And then wrap her up with a Kenny and Kyle paired episode.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”