S23E10: "Christmas Snow" preshow discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

S23E10: "Christmas Snow" preshow discussion

Postby Big-Will » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:04 pm

Episode 2310 - Christmas Snow

The Holidays are off to a rough start. It’s a bleak Christmas Season in South Park this year and it’s all Santa’s fault. He is single-handedly stealing the joy from the holiday. The town just wants their Christmas Spirit back but that will take a Christmas miracle.

Santa's PSA
Santa is stealing all the joy from the town’s Holiday Season in the Season 23 finale.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPolo

Re: S23E10: "Christmas Snow" preshow discussion

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:44 pm

Santa is telling everyone about not to drink too much during Christmas. Wonder why? Could it be he was arrested for the same thing and is now required by law to give presentations about not drinking and driving?

Doesn't feel like Mr. Hankey will be in the episode. Probably a good thing.

I think Greta Thunberg may be in the episode. She is at least mentioned. No other buzz kills of late come to mind who would be mentioned or appear. There is the whole impeachment waste of time hearing so that may appear.

I feel like Santa will be right and a huge car accident will occur from drunk driving and people will be hurt. I can see Santa being drunk and unable to deliver his gifts and the boys helping and going in his place. Maybe everyone gets Santa drunk?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:25 pm

Hmm, well I am curious as to exactly what Santa does to 'rob the joy' out of the holiday season. It might be something completely ridiculous which could be funny. I see the boys are in the press image so can only hope they get together and help save Christmas, as they've done a few times now lol. There's a good chance this could be a simple story with the boys being boys. We know Matt and Trey like such episodes so hoping for that. And we could be getting a fun Christmas-themed theme song too.

All in all, as always, do not want the season to end!! It just started. Really wish they went back to the 14 episode (7, break, then another 7) structure again. Hate knowing it's going to be another 9 months until we get some new SP. As usual, my Stan-lovin' heart has been unfulfilled.

Just hope for a good episode to end season 23.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:47 am

Episode title seems like a reference to the OG Mr. Hankey way back in season 1.
That whole exchange where Fatass says Kyle can't catch Christmas snow on his tongue because he's Jewish.

The town's low on Christmas spirit again? Like in season 4? ;)

Not much to go on. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:19 am

Someone will have to save Christmas if Santa's pulling the sobriety card, and that one can only be... MR. HANKEY, back from exile, pulling off a Christmas miracle! Who else could it be? I mean, c-c-c-c-come on!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
mario88

Postby mario88 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:23 pm

Judging by the title, I suppose Santa has prostate issues, seeing as PSA is an enzyme whose production increases when the prostate isn't working properly or has swollen, so PSA's value is usually checked whenever a doctor has reasons to believe there is a problem with the patient's prostate.
He is the record!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:34 am

Was rushed. Can always tell when they are. Kinda sad about there not being any more for another year. But it was not a bad season overall. Stronger first half.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”