Super Picky Blooper From 617: Red Sleigh Down

Moderator: Big-Will

OK Computer

Super Picky Blooper From 617: Red Sleigh Down

Postby OK Computer » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:28 am

Jesus kills two guys on the roof. He jabs one of them in the throat with a knife, then uses a silenced handgun to kill the other. Later in the episode, Santa uses the same handgun to kill his interrogator. When Jesus uses the gun, the sound is suppressed. When Santa uses it, it sounds more like the M-16's in the episode. You kind of have to watch the episode to hear what I mean, but I've watched it several times to make sure I'm right. And before you message me about it, no, I don't have a life.
You will respect my authoritah!

don't click this link...
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:52 am

lol. That is really picky.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:47 pm

lol i can't believe you actually noticed!!
But i suppose it deserves a well done! so...
Well Done!
It's Official.
thejew36

Re: Super Picky Blooper From 617: Red Sleigh Down

Postby thejew36 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:02 pm

OK Computer wrote:Jesus kills two guys on the roof. He jabs one of them in the throat with a knife, then uses a silenced handgun to kill the other. Later in the episode, Santa uses the same handgun to kill his interrogator. When Jesus uses the gun, the sound is suppressed. When Santa uses it, it sounds more like the M-16's in the episode. You kind of have to watch the episode to hear what I mean, but I've watched it several times to make sure I'm right. And before you message me about it, no, I don't have a life.

isnt it possible jesus and santa have the same model gun or somthing
OK Computer

Postby OK Computer » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:22 am

If I remember correctly, Jesus hands the gun to Santa...

But even if the gun materialized in Santa's hand out of nowhere, it clearly has a silencer on it, and thus the sound should be similar to, if not identical to, the gun fired earlier by Jesus.

In my wildest nightmares, I never thought I'd be a full-grown adult arguing about mistakes in cartoons. Someone shoot me now, preferably with a silenced handgun so I can at least prove my point.
You will respect my authoritah!

don't click this link...

Return to “Season 6”