Good Times With Weapons blooper

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkMaster66

Good Times With Weapons blooper

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:39 pm

After Stan says "We're like the coolest kids in the whole state", and it zooms out on the boys in the background you can see a red/orange squiggly line for a second. It's kind of on the mountains behind them.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
bullrogrules

Postby bullrogrules » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:54 am

I think you are talking about some fabric/bandana that is tied to stans head/hat. when zoomed in it is omitted but looks like they added it to his character when zoomed out. Now this could be explained away with a change in wind that was blowing the fabric/bandana

also, I noticed something when I watched this episode on the dvd release. when all eight boys are searching for butters and everone says his name the dvd version leaves out jimmy saying butters name. I double checked with a tivo'd recording of the episoded and jimmy says butter's name in the aired episode and it is cut out in the dvd version. does anyone know why this was omitted?[/quote]
I am Bullrog, and I have lots and lots of powers
airmancoop44

Postby airmancoop44 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:44 am

You mean when Jimmy says "B-B-B-Butters!"?

That was in the DVD, I'm almost positive.
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:32 pm

I'll need to check that out after I get the DVD set (damn pay takes too long)
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:07 pm

bullrogrules wrote:I think you are talking about some fabric/bandana that is tied to stans head/hat. when zoomed in it is omitted but looks like they added it to his character when zoomed out. Now this could be explained away with a change in wind that was blowing the fabric/bandana

No, it wasn't Stan's bandana, I can't explain exactly what I saw but it was right after Stan said "we're like the coolest kids in the whole state." I know it wasn't Stan's bandana because I think it was in between Kyle and Cartman.
bullrogrules

Postby bullrogrules » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:59 pm

I just double check the episode it really is stan's bandana. it is just really long and goes past Kyle's head. Also you might be talking about kenny's bandana, he has a short one that is also blowing in the wind at the right side of the screen, his is orange

and sorry I made a mistake earlier jimmy does say B-B-B-Butters on the DVD, I must not have been paying attention.
I am Bullrog, and I have lots and lots of powers
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:04 pm

^Yeah, I double checked too, when I watched it before it didn't look like his bandana, but now I know it is.

Return to “Season 8”