907: Erection Day

Moderator: Big-Will

strawberry_luver_4_ever

Postby strawberry_luver_4_ever » Sun May 22, 2005 2:01 pm

:cartmanhappy: i noticed that After Mr.Macky writes drugs on the board he keeps a hold of the chalk. As he's walking towards Jimmy to hear his excuse for not writing on the board the chalk dissappears as the camera changes from the front of the classroom to the back. When he approaches the board it looks like he takes it out of his pocket but he never put it in there.
saiyan*queen*vega

Postby saiyan*queen*vega » Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:48 am

But then what WAS he doing digging in his pocket?!!! *shock*
Negotiator: I'm just a guy from Lakewood trying to make ends meet, you know? Just a blue-collar guy like your dad.

Cartman: Don't have a dad, Mike. That's not gonna work.

http://articunosanctuarydbz.com/sp.jpg
auttke

Screenshots of Scarface Cartman

Postby auttke » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:11 am

Any ideas where to find screenshots of Scarface cartman from the talent shotw? Yes I have checked the downloads section of this site and the recently added photos. I have even done a google search and havent turned up anything, any ideas??????
xXMSDTHuGGXx

Postby xXMSDTHuGGXx » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:02 am

Big-Will wrote:You people just haven't been watching the show like you thought you did.

Season 4, "A Very Crappy Christmas" - he's playing with cutouts of himself and Barbie:

"Well, Butters, would you like to slap my- titties around?"

"Whoa! Well, uhuh :) Uh, no thanks, ma'am. Uh I, I'll get in trouble again. :("

Season 5, "Proper Condom Use" - Butters is the first to check out the joys of wearing a condom

Season 5, "Butters' Very Own Episode" - He follows his dad around for his mom and ends up visiting the Studcat Theater (a XXX move house), and the White Swallow Spa (he sees Mr. Garrison and another man having sex and then catches his dad masturbating in another room)

Season 6, "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - Butters sees a movie on VHS that he can't get enough of. He dry-humps Kyle and does everything he can to get that movie back. The movie? Back Door Sluts 9. Butters is the first boy to get an erection.

Season 7, "Lil Crime Stoppers" - Cartman takes Butters to the bathroom so Butters can give him a semen sample, but forgets about it when he's called away to Fosse's house. Butters probably didn't give him anything.

Season 7, "Casa Bonita" - Cartman leads Butters to believe he'll be the sole survivor of a meteor impact (meteors aren't big enough to destroy the world) and has him stay in a broken refrigerator for four days. When Butters opens the door, he finds no one around but a junkyard lady. He tells her he needs to repopulate the earth with her, but she tells him the town still exists.

You can take it from there. :D

and the one with paris hilton when he plays wit her cooch
chodestone

Postby chodestone » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:32 am

At the start of '616 - My Future Self and Me', when the boys are discussing the marijuana joint on the tree-stump, Jimmy tells the group that he and his girlfriend took ecstasy and stayed up all night having sex.

Why would he need someone to tell him what to do with his erection?
Dr.Oetker

ERRORS

Postby Dr.Oetker » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:30 pm

Don't be so critical, just enjoy the movie! :D :D :D :cartmanlaugh:
Kenny Da King

Postby Kenny Da King » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:12 pm

chodestone wrote:At the start of '616 - My Future Self and Me', when the boys are discussing the marijuana joint on the tree-stump, Jimmy tells the group that he and his girlfriend took ecstasy and stayed up all night having sex.

He probably forgot because he was taking too many drugs.
AngryTubby

Postby AngryTubby » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:59 pm

Some More of Butters perversions Ive Noticed:

In Episode 514 (Butter's Very Own Episode) - Butters Sees his Dad in the Club and various different men having sex (One of whom sounds like Mr slave :wink:) but still dosnt know what jacking off is.

In Episode 610 (bebe's Boobs), He Poke's Wendy's Enlarged breasts.

In Episode 406 (Cartman Joins Nambla) He is the one who takes it for the team (But i guess this isnt really a perversion, cos hes forced to, but still, he could have made an argument...)
Robert Smith of the Cure Kicks ass
BC_ROCKS

Postby BC_ROCKS » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:23 pm

at butters house the garage door was shut whan it show butters danceing the door was open :arrow: :cartmancop:
proud member of the Cartman's Army
:D
LaRoCkO

messed up

Postby LaRoCkO » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:04 pm

lol thats messed up
gmac

Postby gmac » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:53 pm

Kenny Da King wrote:
chodestone wrote:At the start of '616 - My Future Self and Me', when the boys are discussing the marijuana joint on the tree-stump, Jimmy tells the group that he and his girlfriend took ecstasy and stayed up all night having sex.

He probably forgot because he was taking too many drugs.

but jimmy was doing a stand up comedy joke.

DUH!
RomanMoroni

Postby RomanMoroni » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:08 pm

Jimmy is retarded... when he said he and his girlfriend were doing ex and having sex, maybe they were doing something else that Jimmy thought was sex.
gmac

Postby gmac » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:18 pm

no, it was a stand up comedy joke, because at the end of his quote he clearly state, "wow, what a terrific audience" check for yourself
chodestone

Postby chodestone » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:35 am

gmac Posted: 15 Dec 2005 22:18 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no, it was a stand up comedy joke, because at the end of his quote he clearly state, "wow, what a terrific audience" check for yourself

I am talking about when Butters is practising his "I've got some apples" dance in his garage. Jimmy comes over and asks, "Butters, do you know what you're supposed to do when your penis gets hard?" (7 1/2 minutes into the episode). It clearly was not part of a comedy routine.

The point I am making is that for some reason Jimmy needs advice on sex when 3 seasons earlier he told everyone he'd already had it... while quite inibriated. Either Kenny da King is right and Jimmy was just too whacked too remember, or Jimmy was just plain lying in the first place. Either that, or it was a simple writing error.
gmac

Postby gmac » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:35 pm

im tlkin about in 'my future self n' me' jimmy says "i did ecstacy once...'that quote, and at the end he said "wow what a terrific audience, he probably only knows what it means, not how to do it, (well not until the end of that episode anyway)

Return to “Season 9”