913 free willzyx

Moderator: Big-Will

BlindHamster
Posts: 938
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:32 pm

Postby BlindHamster » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:51 am

They pronounced it willzy-x.
If you know what I mean.
Image

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Re: Not bloopers, but curious moments...

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:52 am

The_Paper_Boy wrote:Them two aren't bloopers, I could see someone kick the popcorn and drink away or Cartman could of hidden it somewhere behind his chair.


I watched it a while ago, nobody kicks it, it justs disappears.

Goof: There is no gravity in space, so shouldn't the whale have been floating around?


theirs gravity on the moon you tard


Actually the second is right, their is gravity on the moon, just less
Earth's Gravity=620 N
Moon's Gravity=103 N
(N stands for newtons)
Setting the standard since 1852
kacy__sp
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:47 am

Postby kacy__sp » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:37 am

^ yeah so if the whale weighed 3000kg on earth, it would be ~500kg on the moon; still enough to keep it on the ground.
ImageImageImage
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:26 am

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:41 am

YoniB92 wrote:Wtf is butters doing in that episode?
I mean I thought he was locked in the basement still?
But he did say I gotta get back home before my parents wake up.


Butters was let out of the basment awhile ago. He was in Ginger Kids. He complimented Kyle on his speech, and laughed his ass off at Cartman after he became ginger.
vidson
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:39 pm

Postby vidson » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:36 am

Yeah I think it was Willziac.
dil_chil
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:22 am

Postby dil_chil » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:21 am

South park really doesnt go by a timeline of events going on. There is no giant story to the whole show in every episode. it's just what M&T come up with.
Image
"Procrastination is like masturbation...it feels good until you realized you just f*cked yourself."
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18880
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:36 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Another blooper:

When the boys & ALF arrive with the whale, Stan is talking to one of the MASA people and the rocket they're going to use is standing upright and the mexicans are attacting the chains to it. Then when it's time to launch, the rocket first raises into a vertical position. You can see the nose cone laying horizontal in the shots of the launch controller.
So they got the rocket ready to fly and then layed it down and then raised it vertical again for the dramatic launch? The shot with the MASA people hooking up the chains should've been done with the rocket laying on it's side to maintain continuity.

All the rockets are upright. The one Willzy-x was going to be attached to was prepped, layed down, moved onto a launchpad on the bay (the truck was in the way, so you didn't see that part), and then set upright again.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6136
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:36 pm

Big-Will wrote:All the rockets are upright. The one Willzy-x was going to be attached to was prepped, layed down, moved onto a launchpad on the bay (the truck was in the way, so you didn't see that part), and then set upright again.


Alright, I'll buy that explaination. I'd make a comment about that not being an efficient way to run a rocket facility, but you know, it's Mexico.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
joe603
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:55 pm

The sketch...

Postby joe603 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:24 pm

Do you think the sketch was based on the real-world kids that were the inspiration for the gang?
RomanMoroni
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:17 am

Re: Not bloopers, but curious moments...

Postby RomanMoroni » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:36 pm

The_Paper_Boy wrote:
LBius wrote:Oh yeah, Cartman has popcorn and a drink during the show. He puts both down after the "Riding on the nose" trick. When the crowd disperses, and when the boys are dry, the popcorn and drink are nowhere to be found.

Oh and Kyle slaps the tank 4 times for both times, not 3 (like Kelly does or as he tells the others).


Them two aren't bloopers, I could see someone kick the popcorn and drink away or Cartman could of hidden it somewhere behind his chair.

And Kyle still does slap the tank three times, so tapping it another... Doesn't really matter.


LBius, you just got served.

...and Prof. Destructo, you should probably be put on a 6 month ban from posting here because you made yourself look like you're at Timmy's intellegence level by trying to point that out as a goof.
AssassinKenny
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:00 am

Postby AssassinKenny » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:04 am

If the rocket guy was from Mexico, why did they let him into the USA. Wouldn't he be an illegal alien?
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.


Image

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Orange_Kenny
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:04 am

Postby Orange_Kenny » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:06 pm

Big-Will wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:Another blooper:

When the boys & ALF arrive with the whale, Stan is talking to one of the MASA people and the rocket they're going to use is standing upright and the mexicans are attacting the chains to it. Then when it's time to launch, the rocket first raises into a vertical position. You can see the nose cone laying horizontal in the shots of the launch controller.
So they got the rocket ready to fly and then layed it down and then raised it vertical again for the dramatic launch? The shot with the MASA people hooking up the chains should've been done with the rocket laying on it's side to maintain continuity.

All the rockets are upright. The one Willzy-x was going to be attached to was prepped, layed down, moved onto a launchpad on the bay (the truck was in the way, so you didn't see that part), and then set upright again.


Willzyx would have been burned up in Earth's atmosphere before he even gets out into space!!! He shouldn't even be on the moon in the first place!
Image
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18880
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:02 am

Well yeah, but then there would be no awesome closing credits.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6136
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:27 am

Orange_Kenny wrote:Willzyx would have been burned up in Earth's atmosphere before he even gets out into space!!! He shouldn't even be on the moon in the first place!


I think your confusing liftoff with re-entry. By the time a rocket leaving the Earth gets going fast enough to have friction with the atmosphere generate that much heat, the vehicle will have already cleared the atmosphere. So Willzyx might be lightly toasted, but he wouldn't burn up on lift off.
Now if Willzyx found his way back to Earth, that would be another story. Think Columbia; except with chunks of whale meat raining down on Texas and Louisiana.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
Orange_Kenny
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:04 am

Postby Orange_Kenny » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:35 am

Chunks of Whale meat... hmmm reminds me of when that dead whale was on the beach and they tried to remove it with dynamite... Dynamite...aaahhh to be young again


But it's a mexican space craft, I'm telling you it's not going to be that fast! Should be about an hour in the atmosphere. Should be more than a little crispy... mmmmm

not to mention him blowing up in the vacuum of space... so yeah everything about going into space with that whale was just plain impossible... but still funnier than hell
Image

Return to “Season 9”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest