Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances (Updated for S22)

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances (Updated for S22)

Postby Big-Will » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:20 pm

JVM wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:34 am
I think you missed a line from Thomas Tucker in "The Entity" or another fifth season episode. Laura speaks twice in s20 - one line in "Not Funny" and then several in Serialization. Roger Donovan had a line in "Red Hot Catholic Love" and I think he has one in "Child Abduction is Not Funny".
Thomas Tucker in "The Entity" - Yes, I forgot to add him to the cast. He was just "Craig's father" there. (and Kenny didn't speak at all, so I took him out)
Laura speaks twice in s20 - one line in "Not Funny" and then several in Serialization. - Yep. My mistake.
Roger Donovan had a line in "Red Hot Catholic Love"... - Wow, two years before he was formally announced. :o Back then, Clyde wasn't linked to him, so I didn't retroactively add him until just now.
...and I think he has one in "Child Abduction is Not Funny" - Right again! As you noted 8.5 years ago, an official T-shirt showing Clyde as "Clyde Goodman" was printed, so his father became Mr. Goodman. I didn't connect him to "Red Hot Catholic Love" either.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Character Discussion”