The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:56 pm

This abput chracters that "sucks" is stupid... Kyle is a pert of the show to... I'm for one am just in the army because I like Cartman, but I still like the other characters... And "cartman kick butt!!" you cant be vice pres. you posted twice :lol: ...
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
sTaN~mArSh~GoTh

Postby sTaN~mArSh~GoTh » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:32 pm

CAN I JOIN ?
Stan Marsh Was A Kewl GOTH
ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:25 am

topgun401 wrote:Sorry for the "spamming" in the Kenny army thread.. Didn't know it was forbidden to post in it if you wasn't in the Kenny army :?
And I wouldn't call 2 posts spamming either..

Look Mr. Know-it-all, I didn't call 2 posts spamming, okay? I didn't want to get into details and name any names is all. Im just saying that numerous Cartman fans have spammed before. Im just telling you guys not to.
And I didn't say you couldn't post there if you weren't in the army, so don't f*cking put words in my mouth. :x
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
shanesullivan

Postby shanesullivan » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:26 am

i like cartman but is this all u guys do i just looked this website up andthere is like 500 replies jesus christ the pope died today and u probably sat on ur fat asses and watched a computer screen learn to live and have fun away from home u fagits[/img]
shanesullivan

Postby shanesullivan » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:32 am

u all suck
topgun401

Postby topgun401 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:20 am

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:
Look Mr. Know-it-all, I didn't call 2 posts spamming, okay? I didn't want to get into details and name any names is all. Im just saying that numerous Cartman fans have spammed before. Im just telling you guys not to.
And I didn't say you couldn't post there if you weren't in the army, so don't f*cking put words in my mouth. :x

Sorry 'bout that. I just figured that since I was the only one from Cartman's army that had posted in the Kenny army thread in like a week I kinda thought that it was me you were talking about.
So sorry though! :oops:
stanandkenny777

Postby stanandkenny777 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:02 pm

The Butters army will defeat you. For i am professer Choas :chaos:
I LOVE BIG DICK MY NAME IS MATT KEMP I LOOK A LOT LIKE A RAT. I LOVE TO HAVE GAY SEX WHEN EVER I CAN GET THE CHANCE. I ALSO LOVE TO SUCK CHOWDS AND FINGER MYSELF BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A PENIS.
ih8hippies999

Postby ih8hippies999 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:00 pm

no, The Cartman army will defeat you,so RESPECT OUR AUTHORITAAH!!! :cartmancop:
Member of the Chaos Posse
Also a Member of the Stan Society
Crazed_Fan_Girl

Postby Crazed_Fan_Girl » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:16 pm

[quote="shanesullivan":732e3]i like cartman but is this all u guys do i just looked this website up andthere is like 500 replies jesus christ the pope died today and u probably sat on ur fat asses and watched a computer screen learn to live and have fun away from home u fagits[/img][/quote:732e3]

Hey! We HAVE lives! This is just another thing we enjoy. Just as much as going out to town, being around friends and family, walks in the park, swimming, godamnit I'm a TRACK star. And no, I have not seen any fat-ass track runners win gold medals. SO don't sterotype people before you know them!

And besides, do you have no life than to snark at people's interests?
You want some cheesy poofs? Just an incy wincy woo woo?

ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:24 pm

stanandkenny777 wrote:The Butters army will defeat you. For i am professer Choas :chaos:

Theres already a Butters Army. It's called the Chaos Posse.

BTW--It's okay topgun401. I wasn't directly talking to you, I was just talking to everyone in general. You guys seem pretty cool, so I don't think you'll spam. :)
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:25 pm

shanesullivan wrote:i like cartman but is this all u guys do i just looked this website up andthere is like 500 replies jesus christ the pope died today and u probably sat on ur fat asses and watched a computer screen learn to live and have fun away from home u fagits[/img]

dude calm down. why do you care anyways?
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
adamonster

Postby adamonster » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:38 pm

Heyyyyyyyy I wanna join the cartman army. RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH. Answer me at mojojojo123@hotmail.com pleeze :?:
Member of Stan's Society

I remember the red badge of gayness
adamonster

Postby adamonster » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:39 pm

Schantrac wrote:you load it onto a website, and then copy the url (starting with [img] and ending with [/img] in your sig, remember NO SPACES or it won't work)

if you have nowhere to host it, send it to me and I'll host the sig for you on my website and give you the url.

can you explain that A little more clearly?
Member of Stan's Society

adamonster

Postby adamonster » Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:08 pm

o man help
Member of Stan's Society

cartman!@#

Postby cartman!@# » Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:42 pm

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:This abput chracters that "sucks" is stupid... Kyle is a pert of the show to... I'm for one am just in the army because I like Cartman, but I still like the other characters... And "cartman kick butt!!" you cant be vice pres. you posted twice :lol: ...

ya sorry cartman kick butt....but i am the vice and you will respect my ATHOURITAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol joke and sorry but there is only one vice

and people if you wanna join the army PM me or one of the pres.
OMG! PRESS CTRL+W LOL!

Return to “Character Discussion”