The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

PinkPrincess
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:32 pm

Postby PinkPrincess » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:33 pm

Hi I'm new. Cartman is the best character and makes the show so funny. South park would suck without him. Go Cartman!
Image
Image
joe casanave
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:09 pm

Postby joe casanave » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:08 pm

PinkPrincess wrote:Hi I'm new. Cartman is the best character and makes the show so funny. South park would suck without him. Go Cartman!

Hey I dont take kindly to u. i said "The show oould suck w/o him"
ImageImageImage
Del Negro 50
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:46 pm

Postby Del Negro 50 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:49 pm

joe casanave wrote:
PinkPrincess wrote:Hi I'm new. Cartman is the best character and makes the show so funny. South park would suck without him. Go Cartman!

Hey I dont take kindly to you. i said "The show oould suck w/o him"

i don't get it....?
No messin' with the negro...
Image
Thanks to 'dude cartman rocks!' for the sig.
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:48 am

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:41 pm

Cartman's an ass but he is the funniest character. Without Cartman, the show wouldn't be nearly as funny.
You couldn't make me laugh even if I was already laughing my ass off and you were the one that made me do it.
Del Negro 50
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:46 pm

Postby Del Negro 50 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:11 pm

a lot of people hate cartman because he's a jerk, but think. If you hate him because he's a jerk, then you're taking the show seriously as if hes a real person.
No messin' with the negro...
Image
Thanks to 'dude cartman rocks!' for the sig.
mewster
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:49 am

Postby mewster » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:31 am

Del Negro 50 wrote:a lot of people hate cartman because he's a jerk, but think. If you hate him because he's a jerk, then you're taking the show seriously as if hes a real person.


Could you say the same thing about those who love him?
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
Del Negro 50
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:46 pm

Postby Del Negro 50 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:36 am

mewster wrote:
Del Negro 50 wrote:a lot of people hate cartman because he's a jerk, but think. If you hate him because he's a jerk, then you're taking the show seriously as if hes a real person.


Could you say the same thing about those who love him?

:lol: I guess. i just like cartman a lot, I'm not obsessed with him or anything.
No messin' with the negro...
Image
Thanks to 'dude cartman rocks!' for the sig.
mewster
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:49 am

Postby mewster » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:54 am

Del Negro 50 wrote:
mewster wrote:
Del Negro 50 wrote:a lot of people hate cartman because he's a jerk, but think. If you hate him because he's a jerk, then you're taking the show seriously as if hes a real person.


Could you say the same thing about those who love him?

:lol: I guess. i just like cartman a lot, I'm not obsessed with him or anything.


Yeah, I got a life, too. But I gotta deal with those who think my page is me.
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
Del Negro 50
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:46 pm

Postby Del Negro 50 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:15 am

What, your cartmanmustdie place?
No messin' with the negro...
Image
Thanks to 'dude cartman rocks!' for the sig.
fatcooch
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:16 am

did u??

Postby fatcooch » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:29 am

did u kil kenny or did [they do it?] :shock:
Del Negro 50
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:46 pm

Re: did you??

Postby Del Negro 50 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:28 am

fatcooch wrote:did you kil kenny or did [they do it?] :shock:

... :?: :?: :?:


:?: :?:
No messin' with the negro...
Image
Thanks to 'dude cartman rocks!' for the sig.
everser
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:58 am

Postby everser » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:10 am

I am not sure how he does it but he manages to every time
puppiedog
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:01 pm

Postby puppiedog » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:46 am

I LOVE HOW CARTMAN ALWAYS GET SOMETHING BETTER THAN KYLE'S. I ALSO LOVE IT WHEN HE SAYS I HATE YOU KENNY. SOO FUNNIE :lol:
paige
mewster
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:49 am

Postby mewster » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:02 pm

puppiedog wrote:I LOVE HOW CARTMAN ALWAYS GET SOMETHING BETTER THAN KYLE'S.


Than Kyle's what?

He deserves to be rewarded for his compassion towards his fellow man :/
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
torn_silver_moon
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:53 pm

Cartman

Postby torn_silver_moon » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:17 am

Okay, I'm new here, but I just have to say that I love Cartman even though I really hate him at the same time for being sooo prejudice. It's funny how someone like Cartman who is so good at manipulating people is so easily manipulated himself (reffering to the ginger episode). Anyhoo, uhh, hi.

Regards, Torn Silver Moon

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests