The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Levani

Postby Levani » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:36 pm

do you guys think that saving kyle was good for cartman's charachter?i mean okay he had weird reason to do it but it still hurts.
mewster

Postby mewster » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:57 pm

Levani wrote:do you guys think that saving kyle was good for cartman's character?i mean okay he had weird reason to do it but it still hurts.

The shitblob needs confrontation and Kyle gives it to him. Kyle should tie his eyelids to his chins, instead.
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
Cartman L.

Postby Cartman L. » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:09 pm

Hi everyone!!!I'm new here,but I've been a Cartman fan for sooo long!!!How do I become a member of THE CARTMAN ARMY?????
Levani

Postby Levani » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:20 pm

mewster since you never have anything positive to say about cartman.we always know what you are going to say,thats why its boring to read your posts here.
cartmansot

Postby cartmansot » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:36 am

I want to become part of the Cartman army tell me how.
plzzzz. :D
mewster

Postby mewster » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:12 am

Levani wrote:mewster since you never have anything positive to say about cartman.

Tomorrow, I'll be covering incomplete sentences for my class' Language Arts lesson. I can use this sentence as an example--thanks :)

Levani wrote:we always know what you are going to say,

Always?

And the "we" that you speak for are?

Levani wrote:thats why its boring to read your posts here.

And you've made that judgemnet after reading all 1,866 of my posts?

If they bore you, don't read them. I've no intention of or reason to saying anything postive about Foreskin Chins.

BTW...

mewster wrote:
Levani wrote:mewster!I quote your words,fom your website.

"I'm very glad there is no child that exists like this. Otherwise, I would want him to look at this page so he'd waddle up to my driveway and scream, "Come out nyah, esho, ahm gunna kick yoo in th kn-nutz!" I'd go out there, pull his nuts off with a coat hanger, shove them down his throat, pull them back out through his ass, shove them up his nose, pull them out of his ears and make him watch me chop them up, fry them and serve them to his Mr. Kitty and Fluffy. Then I'd pull his empty scrotum over his head"
now this is supposed to be funny?in fact its not,it is immoral and disgusting when not a cartoon charachter but real peson talks like that,about a child.

I wasn't talking about a child; I was talking about what I would do IF Fatass was real. And, since Fatass isn't real and the possibility of his reality will never happen, who did I hurt?

You never did answer my question.
Levani

Postby Levani » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:41 pm

"mewster since you never have anything positive to say about cartman,we always know what you are going to say."

it was not unfinished sentence i used "." mark instead of "," accidently!

"And the "we" that you speak for are?"

we = cartmans

"And you've made that judgemnet after reading all 1,866 of my posts?"

no i said "here". namely cartman's thread.

"You never did answer my question."

because i don't feel like i have to reply on every post.
Cartman L.

Postby Cartman L. » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:01 pm

I've just finished season 7 and I have to say sth.
I think that Cartman in s6+7 has became meaner than ever!!!
Although that is what I like about him,I hate the fact he is going astray from the others.And he always hated Kyle,but actually wish (and try to make happen) his death...in every single episode?????

I don't know...I think Eric,is generally a dick but he has some kindness in him (e.g when he couldn't laugh at the Thomsons,because he felt bad subcontiously) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
mewster

Postby mewster » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:06 am

Levani wrote:"You never did answer my question."

because i don't feel like i have to reply on every post.

You accused me of saying horrible things "about a child." I explained that "I wasn't talking about a child; I was talking about [Fatass] And, since Fatass isn't real...who did I hurt?" And you chose not to explain how I said horrible things to a nonexistent child because you didn't feel like it?

So, you like to make accusations then ignore them when someone proves them false?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:17 am

For those of you who are new to the board, expect to see Mewster making violent rants about the little piggy. He has been doing it since I met him, he isn't going to change, and any arguement you can give him as to why you don't like what he says is something he has likely heard before. He isn't going to change, and he probably finds it funny that some of you are so offended.
Butters Stotch100

Postby Butters Stotch100 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:20 am

i think cartman kicks ass along with stan and butters.
Shpadoinkle Crab Gerbils

Postby Shpadoinkle Crab Gerbils » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:37 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:For those of you who are new to the board, expect to see Mewster making violent rants about the little piggy. He has been doing it since I met him, he isn't going to change, and any arguement you can give him as to why you don't like what he says is something he has likely heard before. He isn't going to change, and he probably finds it funny that some of you are so offended.
But what will become of us?
"You know somethin' Rudy, you're like school in summertime!" - Fat Abbot

"They're hippies! They don't have any money!" - Eric Cartman

Pro Anti-Hippie Activist
Levani

Postby Levani » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:17 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:For those of you who are new to the board, expect to see Mewster making violent rants about the little piggy. He has been doing it since I met him, he isn't going to change, and any arguement you can give him as to why you don't like what he says is something he has likely heard before. He isn't going to change, and he probably finds it funny that some of you are so offended.

thats the exactly reason why i don't argue with him.i gave him suggestion but if its not appreciated i wish him good luck.
[/quote]
Cartman L.

Postby Cartman L. » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:22 pm

I put him in my ignore list,but I regret it now.He is bad to Cartman as Cartman is to others!HE IS CARTMAN!!!Or at least has his basic qualities.And it's not right for me to be a Cartman fan,without being able to put up with guys like mewster!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:48 pm

http://sparmies.proboards74.com/index.cgi
Y'all are pussies if you don't join and fight.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Character Discussion”