The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:50 am

iceiwynd wrote:What? To one small thread on the BBS? :P I've just found it hysterical how we've beaten that one particular scene in that episode to death here already.

Agreed. It's almost as funny as going apeshit over free bandwidth.

Oneirogenic, I hope you see the irony of your message to me with your sig. Did I blow up @ you when you used that same art to be condescending towards me? I don't think so.

Here, I'll give back your 6,444 K:

ImageImageImage
(what is this, like half a floppy?)

Maybe, if you didn't use that art to insult me, you wouldn't feel so violated over the loss of free bandwidth when I used it.

cartman8213 wrote:I've noticed that, too. He isn't mean, and he pitches in just as much as the others. In Free Willzyx, the only time he acted like himself was in the beginning when he was saying, "OK. You can go make love to the whale. . ."

Then he dropped his pants, bent over and gave Kyle the come-hither, right? :lol:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:05 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:What? To one small thread on the BBS? :P I've just found it hysterical how we've beaten that one particular scene in that episode to death here already.

Agreed. It's almost as funny as going apeshit over free bandwidth.

Oneirogenic, I hope you see the irony of your message to me with your sig. Did I blow up @ you when you used that same art to be condescending towards me? I don't think so.

Here, I'll give back your 6,444 K:

ImageImageImage
(what is this, like half a floppy?)

Maybe, if you didn't use that art to insult me, you wouldn't feel so violated over the loss of free bandwidth when I used it.

:[ Roffle. I doubt you're gonna kill my photobucket with your breach of netiqitte. It was the fact of the matter: You are taking my bandwidth and I don't care if it's a KB or a GB. You're still taking it. I obviously don't care that you took the emoticon as I made it public on this thread. e_e; I would be stupid to expect it to still be OMG FOR MY USE ONLY.

And my sig has nothing to do with you ;D Did I say I hated you?

[Plus, I meant the sprite-banner as a way to say that I love all of the SP characters. :[ Unfortunately you're not one. I think you're a dick and an annoyance, but not enough to honestly hate you.]
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:09 am

Oneirogenic wrote:I think you're a dick

I don't even need to think about this, in light of the way you've treated me in the past few posts: you're a f*cking bitch!
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
masterofdarkness

Postby masterofdarkness » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:51 pm

OK...well...getting away from uh...that...I have a question to ask. That episode when they said "sh*t" 163 times, how many times did Mr. Garrison and Cartman say it? I think they must have been the 2 that said it the most.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:34 pm

Now now children settle down class isnt over yet all of You if You cannot agree on something to such an extent ignore each other now back on topic:

Urrrm I can't think of anything to say now so urrrm
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:57 pm

I'll totally drop it after this:

I don't even need to think about this, in light of the way you've treated me in the past few posts: you're a f*cking bitch!

Understandable why you'd think so. I really don't like you very much, and I'm not going to be niceynice if I don't feel the need to be. I'm not trying to be hateful toward you or particularly MEAN (snarky, sure. I enjoy being snarky), as that's really not my style.

:[ I'd just be lying to say you didn't piss me off. I LOVE Cartman's character, and you go out of your way to gripe about him in [nearly] everything you post in a way that makes my skin crawl. I know I'm probably being silly for disliking you for those reasons, but most unfortunately, I'm just an irrational human.

[And to address the question regarding "It Hits The Fan":

Well damn. I wonder how many times they each said it. :0 If I get bored enough I'll tally it later.]
master ed

Postby master ed » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:00 pm

Man, Cartman is hilarious. The show wouldn't be the same if he wasn't fat either, because most of the jokes would go away. He is funny. He makes a lot of jokes, starts the fights, and his early character was funny. Like when he would yell at kitty, and his beefcake show. He is also such a big pussy, that it is funny. I also thought he was funny in, Cancelled, because of him farting in Kyle's face several times. That fat ass is awesome!
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:08 am

master ed wrote:Man, Cartman is hilarious. The show wouldn't be the same if he wasn't fat either, because most of the jokes would go away. He is funny. He makes a lot of jokes, starts the fights, and his early character was funny. Like when he would yell at kitty, and his beefcake show. He is also such a big pussy, that it is funny. I also thought he was funny in, Cancelled, because of him farting in Kyle's face several times. That fat ass is awesome!

We all know Cartman is hilarious. That's why there are Cartman fans. The show wouldn't be that much worse if he was fat. Not that many fat ass jokes are that funny. Those were more in the early episodes. His character was the main part of the show. It was funny, but it was just stupid humor. The other jokes were just fat ass jokes.

He's funny in way too many episodes in order for me to pick out the parts where he's funny in episodes. That wasn't that great of a joke. It went on for too long. I understand that joke was supposed to be extended for humorous purposes, but it went for too long. It was like a Family Guy joke.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:56 pm

Oneirogenic wrote:I'll totally drop it after this:

Good!

Oneirogenic wrote:I don't even need to think about this, in light of the way you've treated me in the past few posts: you're a f*cking bitch!

Understandable why you'd think so. I really don't like you very much, and I'm not going to be niceynice if I don't feel the need to be.

Did you guidance counselor ever try to steer you towards a law career?

Oneirogenic wrote:I'm not trying to be hateful toward you or particularly MEAN (snarky, sure. I enjoy being snarky), as that's really not my style.

Calling someone a dick was snarky?!

There's a fine line between being a cynical critic and being an assh*le. You need to find it.

Oneirogenic wrote::[ I'd just be lying to say you didn't piss me off. I LOVE Cartman's character, and you go out of your way to gripe about him in [nearly] everything you post in a way that makes my skin crawl.

Then, put me on ignore if your that disturbed by what I say. The fact that the things I say creeping you out is, in light of what M&T have put on TV over the years, very ironic. I've been saying this stuff here for nearly four years and that won't change.

Oneirogenic wrote:I know I'm probably being silly for disliking you for those reasons, but most unfortunately, I'm just an irrational human.

I came to that conclusion about you after the bandwidth rant.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:08 pm

D: I lied. I don't like to leave questions unanswered.
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:Did you guidance counselor ever try to steer you towards a law career?

No. I'm not a heartless assh*le, I just play one on TV.

Calling someone a dick was snarky?!

There's a fine line between being a cynical critic and being an assh*le. You need to find it.

INTERNET FIGHT!

I wasn't offended by the fact that you called me a bitch, because if I give negativity, it'd be stupid of me to think that I'm not going to potentially get any in return. I'm sorry if I offended you by calling you a dick, but I wasn't trying to give you a slap in the face. More like a flick in the nose. Or shaking a can of pennies in your general direction. D: Maybe I've just been in the middle of so much internet drama to have stopped taking words and petty insults seriously.

Then, put me on ignore if your that disturbed by what I say. The fact that the things I say creeping you out is, in light of what M&T have put on TV over the years, very ironic. I've been saying this stuff here for nearly four years and that won't change.

D: See, I'd love to do that, but it's an obligation of mine to not ignore people with functioning brains. I feel as though I owe it to myself to take opinions from all standpoints to better form my own. And you're not disturbing me so much as being an annoyance.

M+T can do whatever the hell they want. Because. Especially Trey. Again, just because.

And of course, I don't expect you to change. I'm not going to change, so to even assume that it's possible to change you would be silly.

I came to that conclusion about you after the bandwidth rant.

which you did steal ♥

hahahahahah so offtopic. Do people get banninated here? *paranoidface*
americanpsychoEricCartman

all hail cartman

Postby americanpsychoEricCartman » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:39 pm

i hate hippies and anyone who opposes the almighty cartman..so tremble all ye who do not respect my ATHORITAE!! or you just might end up in a chili cook off
suck my b@lls...friggin' hippies(they want to save the world, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad)..RESPECT MY ATHORITAEE...screw you guys-i'm goin' home.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:52 pm

:x Damn nOObs.

Could we please stop this argument? It's quite annoying and spammy.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
americanpsychoEricCartman

Postby americanpsychoEricCartman » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:59 pm

:twisted: so umm..yeah...Am i the only one who aspires to be more like Cartman?
suck my b@lls...friggin' hippies(they want to save the world, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad)..RESPECT MY ATHORITAEE...screw you guys-i'm goin' home.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:55 pm

I should hope that you're the only one who aspires to be more like Cartman. His character is all well and good for a TV show, it's just fiction and it provides a strong antagonist. People like that in real life just need to get slapped upside the head many, many times.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:00 am

>o> Cartman has inspired me to refuse to lay down and take bullsh*t from other people.

In some sort of twisted way.

I am confused as to why I love him so much and why he inspires me, but I do and he does. :c

Return to “Character Discussion”