The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:52 pm

This proves that his ass is so big, it needs TWO threads :lol:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:12 am

^Haha

2 also the number of Brain Cells Cartman has

Yes Cartman is the best character on the show but he's stupid, that makes him funny so even though I have Cartman in my Username I have the right to insult him=P

I'm up for an argument

Besides Scott Tenorman Must die what is the evilest thing Cartman has done

The evilest scene was probably in Tsst when he had the knife and was tempted to kill/stab his mom, still they could have made that episode, my favorite episde if they ended it by Cartman creating a genious plan and killing Cesar Millan

The evilest thing besides feeding someone their own parents was probably not giving Kyle a kidney. I mean if one of my friends was dying I'm not sure if I would volunteer to donate a kidney but If I was the only person in Ontario to have matching blood I would definitely give it up
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:19 am

The worst thing Cartman has ever done besides feed Scott Tenorman his parents is trying to exterminate the Jews. That was terrible. He's just as bad as Hitler. It's probably because he looks up to him. I think that might have been worse then feeding Scott his parents. Feeding a kid is parents is terrible, but I think trying to send an entire race to death camps is worse then that.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:20 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:This proves that his ass is so big, it needs TWO threads

But Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Butters also have two threads. Are they that fat? :P

Cartman killing Cesar at the end of Tsst would've sucked. They realistically changed his personality during that episode, and had him under control the whole time, so even if he had been plotting some kind of way, it wouldn't have worked due to the control and force Cesar had over him.

Although I will agree with you that coming close to killing his own mom is pretty evil, yeah. Scott Tenorman Must Die he actually killed two people, Tsst he came close to it (and his own mother, too!). I think that the rest of the evil stuff he's done (that I can recall right now) doesn't really come as near as those two. His trying to exterminate the Jews doesn't seem as serious as he was when holding a knife to his mother's face, seems to me much more like he was just bluffing through it. He wouldn't be able to do it himself, and he wouldn't be able to actually make people who are aware of what's going on join him, so... I'm really not too sure what he's thinking of there, actually.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:42 am

I don't think he would be able to go through with it, either. He would need to [i:903e2]really[/i:903e2] kinda...brainwash people in order for that to happen. He's a manipulative genius, but that was probably the least thought out plan he's ever had. However, I still think it's terrible to even attempt to do that. I think it's just as morally wrong and gross for someone to attempt it as it is to actually succeed in it.

If Cartman had attempted to kill Cesar, not his Mehm, I think he would have actually went through with it had he gotten that far. His Mehm is important to him, so I think that's why his conscience caught up with him. I don't think it would have been the same had it been Cesar. Cesar had always treated him like a dog, so Cartman had nothing but hatred for him.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:08 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:This proves that his ass is so big, it needs TWO threads :lol:

Roffle! :lol:

I don't think he would be able to go through with it, either. He would need to really kinda...brainwash people in order for that to happen.

Just what I think. Cartman's a coward; he'd never do soemthing like that himself. He'd try to trick or bully Butters into doing it or something.

His Mehm is important to him, so I think that's why his conscience caught up with him.

That's because his Mehm buys him all his stuff, pays for the cable TV, and makes him powdered donut pancake surprise.

Cesar had always treated him like a dog, so Cartman had nothing but hatred for him.

Cartman has nothing but hatred for everyone except Hitler and Mel Gibson. Although I think Cartman probably hated Cesar more than most people for depriving him of his Mehm's pampering and his power over her.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:53 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:This proves that his ass is so big, it needs TWO threads

Everyone know's Kyle's a REAL fatass. (oh, and Lior, you totally keep getting +1 coolpoints from me every time you post. ;D Just so you know.)

Hmm. I would definately say that trying to exterminate the jews was pretty horrible. But honestly, do you think he'd have gotten away with it? If he did, it'd only prove that the adults in the South Park reality are entirely stupid. >o> Part of me thinks that his hatred of jews can be linked back to how he hates Kyle, but that's just my speculation.

I really wonder if he'd go through with killing his mother. I mean, he is a coward, but it honestly seems like he had a revelation. If there's anyone that he loves in the world, it's his mother. She is the main source of material things and comfort and affection. He treats her horribly because she allows him to. He *is* capable of very small acts of true decency, especially when it comes to someone he cares about.

I still think that he went into the plot with the delusion that it wasn't a big deal. The fact that he thought he could clean up the mess with PAPER TOWELS says a lot about that. He put a lot of [cartman]logic into it, but he didn't realize that he honestly did care about his mother and she deserved more than being erased for his own gain.

Scott Tennorman, on the other hand, did nothing in his eyes that deserved anything but a horrible punishment. He made Cartman hurt, so Cartman retaliated by making him hurt. I wouldn't call it justified, but Cartman's brain usually uses the logic of, "If it's gone, it's not going to bother me again." Plus, Scott was a dick. :[ Who the f*ck messes with elementary school kids like that. Seriously now.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:37 pm

Oneirogenic wrote:(oh, and Lior, you totally keep getting +1 coolpoints from me every time you post. ;D Just so you know.)

You're the whole reason I started coming over to these discussion threads. XD Seriously.

SJ, it's not that Cartman's lazy and doesn't want to do it himself, it's that it's impossible for a nine year old kid to run around killing an entire religion of people. He would have to get help in one way or another, anyone would.

On the subject of Cartman killing his mom, yeah, I agree with Oneirogenic that it didn't seem like as big a deal to him. He obviously wasn't thinking of what would happen afterwards and just saw it as nothing more than a mild spill or something. All he wanted was some kind of a revenge, but I think his revelation was partially caused by Cesar's training him, not just because he suddenly realized that his mom was important and that he really loves her or anything. It's like he was just having second thoughts and then those turned to himself, he wasn't even thinking about his mother when he realized that it was him being selfish and having the whole world focused around him.

Tsst also showed that Cartman is totally capable of being a good kid, so it's not like he's pure evil or something like that. He just gets his way all the time and he's more eccentric.
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:41 am

I meant he would have to brainwash the Passion fans in order for them to get everyone to the concentration camps. I think Cartman thought the Passion fans were anti-Semitic. It would have been a lot easier for him had that been the case, but it wasn't so he would have to make everyone think it's a good thing. BTW, Oneirogenic, I never said I thought Cartman could have pulled it off. I just think 'tis a terrible thing to even attempt to do.

Cartman hated Caesar, but that doesn't mean his training didn't work. His character changed when he had the revelation, and it was due to Caesar's training. Remember, Cartman would not have even attempted to kill his Mehm had it not been for Caesar's training. I agree with Lior and Oneirogenic. It's really not that big of a deal to him. Besides not seeing the consequences, Cartman thought of her as basically his property. She always did what he told her, so that made him think she was his, and she didn't have a life of her own.

I don't think Cartman hates everybody. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to get along with Cartman when he's not around Kyle. Kyle (and all Jews (It's just because Kyle is Jewish that he hates Jews.)) democrats (includes hippies), FG and Scott Tenorman are the only people/thing he really hates.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:20 pm

iceiwynd wrote:

No, just that great :P

iceiwynd wrote:Cartman killing Cesar at the end of Tsst would've sucked. They realistically changed his personality during that episode, and had him under control the whole time, so even if he had been plotting some kind of way, it wouldn't have worked due to the control and force Cesar had over him.

Although I will agree with you that coming close to killing his own mom is pretty evil, yeah. Scott Tenorman Must Die he actually killed two people, Tsst he came close to it (and his own mother, too!). I think that the rest of the evil stuff he's done (that I can recall right now) doesn't really come as near as those two. His trying to exterminate the Jews doesn't seem as serious as he was when holding a knife to his mother's face, seems to me much more like he was just bluffing through it. He wouldn't be able to do it himself, and he wouldn't be able to actually make people who are aware of what's going on join him, so... I'm really not too sure what he's thinking of there, actually.

If he killed his mehhhm, who would've indulge his blubbery tonnage?

Rooster_Costume wrote:I don't think Cartman hates everybody.

Just the vast majority of the world, is all.

Rooster_Costume wrote:It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to get along with Cartman when he's not around Kyle.

Ask Butters or Kenny about that one.

Rooster_Costume wrote: [He hates] Kyle (and all Jews (It's just because Kyle is Jewish that he hates Jews.)

I give that to you. He hates Jews because Kyle is Jewish. Before Passion he didn't even know why he should hate them.

Rooster_Costume wrote:democrats (includes hippies),

Not all hippies--if any are still around--are Democrats or, for that matter, liberals. Even the Coultergeist, the prime candidate for Piggy's wet dreams, is a confessed Deadhead.

Rooster_Costume wrote:FG

Satan's Buttplug was used as an editorial device for M&T in those eps. I don't agree with them (and I think Seth handled the eps with a grace and maturity that M&T don't display or--dare I say--posess) but may LPF's will just becuase those opinions ooze out of that other gaping, foul-stenched canyon known as Fatass' mouth.

[quote="Rooster_Costume"]and Scott Tenorman

He got over Scott after the Chili Con. Now I'd like to see the ep where Scott gets over him :twisted:

BTW, you forgot the French. And Kenny, for being poh'.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
blagardson

Postby blagardson » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:45 pm

I think cartman dosen't hate kyle for bein jewish. If you remember in 108 "Damien" kyle gives him the wrong present and thats why he hates kyle and he needed something to make fun of Kyle about so he chose judaism
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:58 pm

I wanna join the army*!##¤"%#&# wOOt!!!!!! OMG!!! Cartman is SO coOl!!

Hehe..
It's a good thing you started this new thread, even though I think the old armies had something to them, but what ever.. :)
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:37 am

blagardson wrote:I think cartman dosen't hate kyle for bein jewish. If you remember in 108 "Damien" kyle gives him the wrong present and thats why he hates kyle and he needed something to make fun of Kyle about so he chose judaism

Asschins hated Kyle long before that. And it was for the Jew thing.
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:48 am

I have two theories about this.

1. Cartman doesn't have a dad, so he wants a father figure to look up to. He chose Hitler. Hitler hated the Jews, and wanted to put them in concentration camps so Cartman does the same. Thus he picks on Kyle, and he hates all Jews. He hates them with the same passion Hitler did.

2. Cartman started hating Kyle because he doesn't take Cartman's sh*t nearly as well as the rest of the group. He finds out he's Jewish, and starts hating them. He starts idolizing Hitler because of that. He hates Kyle and his mom, so that must mean all Jews are assh*les like Kyle.

Personally, I see the second one come out more. He started to set out to Mel Gibson's "calling" by trying to exterminate the Jews because Kyle came to him, and said he was right. I think the second one would explain that better. He seems to hate Kyle even when he's not ripping on him for being Jewish. Judaism is obviously not the only reason he hates him it seems, so I think Cartman's hate for Kyle is much deeper then just hating him for being Jewish.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:40 am

iceiwynd wrote:

Cartman killing Cesar at the end of Tsst would've sucked. They realistically changed his personality during that episode, and had him under control the whole time, so even if he had been plotting some kind of way, it wouldn't have worked due to the control and force Cesar had over him.

Stan needs rtoom for his dog, Kyle for his fro, and Kenny for his extra lives. :p
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Character Discussion”