The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

macysmind

Postby macysmind » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:01 am

I don't think Cartman would ever perform a selfless act that would not, in the end, benefit himself. He's a sweet ass guy though, he's probably one of the best characters on the show...because all of the sociopaths in real life try to be stealth about their constant need to please themselves. Cartman has no shame.
macyANNA
Prime Time

Postby Prime Time » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:06 pm

Cartman is hilarious. I remember when we saw him "Skinny" in the Fat Camp episode. That was hilarious. But in terms of this season my fav. line has been "Yes...I will suck your balls!" LOL
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:34 am

Prime Time wrote:Cartman is hilarious. I remember when we saw him "Skinny" in the Fat Camp episode. That was hilarious. But in terms of this season my fav. line has been "Yes...I will suck your balls!" LOL

More proof of Fatass' gayness :lol:
Prime Time

Postby Prime Time » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:00 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Prime Time wrote:Cartman is hilarious. I remember when we saw him "Skinny" in the Fat Camp episode. That was hilarious. But in terms of this season my fav. line has been "Yes...I will suck your balls!" LOL

Cartman hater???
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:04 pm

Prime Time wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:

Cartman hater???

Oh god, is he ever. He's definately famous-or infamous, for being the biggest Cartman hater that ever lived. Just check out his site and his user name, and any other posts he's made.

Anyway, I'm wondering what sort of role Cartman will have in this week's episode. Probably not a real big one, but I'm sure he'll have some scenes.
Prime Time

Postby Prime Time » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:32 am

[quote="crazyQH":0e620][quote="Prime Time":0e620][quote="Cartman's Top Enemy":0e620][quote="Prime Time":0e620]Cartman is hilarious. I remember when we saw him "Skinny" in the Fat Camp episode. That was hilarious. But in terms of this season my fav. line has been "Yes...I will suck your balls!" LOL[/quote:0e620]

More proof of Fatass' gayness :lol:[/quote:0e620]

Cartman hater???[/quote:0e620]

Oh god, is he ever. He's definately famous-or infamous, for being the biggest Cartman hater that ever lived. Just check out his site and his user name, and any other posts he's made.

Anyway, I'm wondering what sort of role Cartman will have in this week's episode. Probably not a real big one, but I'm sure he'll have some scenes.[/quote:0e620]

Yeah I just re-read his User Name. I see what you mean. How you can Hate Cartman is beyond me but Ok...to each his own. ( Loser jeje XD )
clenskiddlehopper

Postby clenskiddlehopper » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:57 pm

I really loved the two Go God Go episodes. We havn't had a whole Cartman episode the 2nd half of this season (not even a 100% in the first half now that I think about it) so I was really glad to see him again. Any episode that has Cartman in it can't be that bad.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:57 pm

clenskiddlehopper wrote:(not even a 100% in the first half now that I think about it)

Tsst?
clenskiddlehopper

Postby clenskiddlehopper » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:37 am

iceiwynd wrote:
clenskiddlehopper wrote:(not even a 100% in the first half now that I think about it)

Tsst?

these are the times when I feel like banging myself on the head. last biology test I wrote I forgot the word "wrist" (in hungarian which am still a bit rusty in). I might have some memory problem. Well Tstt or not, i was still glad for another Cartman episode.
DarthVladar

Postby DarthVladar » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:58 pm

Cartman is selfish is what makes him so good. His remarks and mentality are timeless.
My god I love Chicken Burgers
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:42 pm

I'm just gonna repost what I put in another thread..

OH AND this episode totally made me hate Stan. Cartman should have been the coach. He would have been an abusive jerk but he would never let those asshat hockey players win. He would have cheated, plotted, and schemed his way into not only winning- but brutally mauling the compition (as they muchly deserved). He would have been as awesome coach. It would be awesome to see him train those little kids to be violent little devils and to see the little kids beat the shitza outta the adult team...

>.>;; I mean think about it- he likes power over others so he'd attack the job like whoa- and he'd totally pwn at it. [/quote]
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
irock924

Postby irock924 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:37 am

ERIC CARTMEN IS THE SINGLE GREATEST FICTIONAL CHARACTER EVER CREATED!!!!!!!
thrashmaniac87

Postby thrashmaniac87 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:05 am

Why is Cartman the leader of the group now? I hate how he has had a major personality change.
Shpadoinkel!!!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:35 pm

Cartman's the leader of the group? Since when? I've always viewed it as Stan being the leader, and I continue to view it that way, too. Cartman can't make the other boys do whatever he wants to do, but Stan can. I guess that's why I see him that way.

Just because Cartman is the most prominent character doesn't really make him the leader.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:52 pm

I wouldn't consider Cartman the leader either. I mean, yes, often an episode will focus on his particular endeavors, but typically the other boys, namely Kyle, are opposing him in whatever he's doing.

Return to “Character Discussion”