The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

nonuggets

Postby nonuggets » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:20 am

... He does not represent overweight people - that's an insane idea right there. Not all fatties are sociopathic dumbasses. o__O I don't even get where you... God, damn. The kid shouldn't represent anybody. That's why he works as a character. His behaviours are so outrageous and entertaining to watch because he's FICTIONAL. You got a guy like that in real life, he'd get his ass kicked so bad. He doesn't represent anybody, nor should he.

i had a fat friend growing up who IS like cartman, he's a herion addict now. this kid is a sociopath if i've ever seen one. I wouldn't want to relate to cartman or this kid. I think cartman is hilarious...i just want to see better writing, cartman is easy to write for, just take any issue and have cartman be the guy on the wrong side of it.
nonuggets

Postby nonuggets » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:17 pm

I was watching charlie manson christmas episode...in a scene it shows what cartman wears under his jacket...its his beefcake shirt..i thought it was funny
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:28 pm

Cartman represents a f*cking idiot. That's right quote me on that one

But that doesn't stop him from being the funniest character on the show.
Slave & Garrison

Postby Slave & Garrison » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:57 am

fattass12 wrote:cartman is a good character just not better than butters because cartmans selfish

I think that Cartman is a MUCH better character than Butters. I think that Butters is too stupid and is easily manipulated into doing what the other kids (especially Cartman) wants him to do or say.

Like, in the episode "Fourth Grade" when Stan said they should all pull there pants down and yell "kiss my ass" at 8:35 Butters was so dumb sounding. When, Butters actually asked should they show there front or behinds I mean HELLO your ass clearly means your behind. Then, when Butters said should we put our penis between our legs, I loved it when Stan said "I think showing our asses will be enough".

The only episode I liked Butters in was "Butters Very Own Episode".
nonuggets

Postby nonuggets » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:28 pm

i like when butters is at the urinal and starts singing bathroom songs...

he calls it a fruit bowl, that's pretty funny
michaelpaad

Postby michaelpaad » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:57 pm

fattass12 wrote:cartman is a good character just not better than butters because cartmans selfish
cartman kicks ass because he takes no crap and he is fine with his nudity,i wanna eat some pie!!!!!!!!!!!
peoplewhoannoyu

Postby peoplewhoannoyu » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:48 am

Cartman's weird now. He used to be cool until he hated Family Guy. :chaos:

I think Butters is the coolest character in SP now.
simoney5

Postby simoney5 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:01 pm

cartman is funny :lol: Get your bitch ass in the kitchen and bake me some pie! Damit! Damit! cartman is so funny because he discovers things and makes fun of them like the time when he was singing the song about kyles mom is a big fat bitch the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.
I N S A N E P U NK K I K S A S S
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:08 am

Cartman IS South Park. Without Cartman, the show wouldn't even be around. The other characters on the other hand are replaceable, yes even Stan, Kyle and especially Kenny.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
jeethi1995

Postby jeethi1995 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:53 pm

CARTMAN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the funniest character of all.Makes my break down laughing.He has changed my whole life.Even my frenz say i now talk like him. He never does anything 4 others but deep down i know he cares.NOT!!!!!!Lolz.Cartman Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
katelynnluvslost

Postby katelynnluvslost » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:11 pm

Cartman IS South Park. Without Cartman, the show wouldn't even be around.
I agree with this guy although Kyle & Stan I dont think you could replace.

I know this is totally irrelevant but, you know how Kyle, Stan & Kenny have all had a crush on some girl, has Cartman? Probably not but worth asking....
ImageImage
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:35 pm

katelynnluvslost wrote:
Cartman IS South Park. Without Cartman, the show wouldn't even be around.
I agree with this guy although Kyle & Stan I dont think you could replace.

I know this is totally irrelevant but, you know how Kyle, Stan & Kenny have all had a crush on some girl, has Cartman? Probably not but worth asking....

Yes, he had a crush on Wendy and Wendy had a crush on him. Wendy got over him by the end of the episode but Cartman didn't.

It was in the episode where they wanted to change the South Park flag because Chef felt it was racist. Forgot the name of it though.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:52 pm

None of the four main boys could be easily replaced without completely changing the face of the show and the dynamics of the group. It's been tried before, both by the show when they killed off Kenny for a season, and by many fanfic writers, and it has never resulted in a lasting arrangement. Even when Kenny was officially "dead" he was still so popular that M&T ended up bringing him back. The other boys alluded many times to the fact that Kenny couldn't exactly be replaced, i.e. dressing Butters up in an orange parka, or how they judged both Tweek and Butters by how they compared to Kenny.

Any one of them could certainly be excluded for an episode at a time, and it would work. For example, Cartman only had a couple of lines in the most recent episode. But this isn't the same as replacing them or removing them from the equation entirely.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:04 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:None of the four main boys could be easily replaced without completely changing the face of the show and the dynamics of the group. It's been tried before, both by the show when they killed off Kenny for a season, and by many fanfic writers, and it has never resulted in a lasting arrangement. Even when Kenny was officially "dead" he was still so popular that M&T ended up bringing him back. The other boys alluded many times to the fact that Kenny couldn't exactly be replaced, i.e. dressing Butters up in an orange parka, or how they judged both Tweek and Butters by how they compared to Kenny.

Any one of them could certainly be excluded for an episode at a time, and it would work. For example, Cartman only had a couple of lines in the most recent episode. But this isn't the same as replacing them or removing them from the equation entirely.

Agreed. I would never say kill Cartman off. Look at the newest episode. That is the perfect way to use Cartman: Short but very funny.

As for Kenny...I always said that Season Six was his biggest season. He had a larger impact on that season than any season before or after.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
jeethi1995

Postby jeethi1995 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:37 am

Does anyone think SP will ever end....sure its funny but one day they will just run out of funny stuff 4 cartman stan kyle n kenny to say.....is that possible.I wish the makers would dedicate an episode 4 cartman.That would be totally AWESOME!!!!!! If cartman or any other character gets kicked out again i'm gonna make a protest! :twisted:

Return to “Character Discussion”