The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

marco74

Re: The Second Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby marco74 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:55 am

I do recall something he muttered in his sleep. I feel bad for him, :cartmansad: his family really sucks ... does he have one really?
Cmon Cartman
marco74

Postby marco74 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:56 am

Have you noticed he wear a new cap with a "P" on it? It's really fashionable, I just wonder what "P" would mean. He has also got more and ticker hair under the cap... he's really cool now
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:38 pm

marco74 wrote:Have you noticed he wear a new cap with a "P" on it? It's really fashionable, I just wonder what "P" would mean. He has also got more and ticker hair under the cap... he's really cool now

Doubt we'll see the hat again, he wore it with the scarf for the episode.

P, I guess would be for Parker (Trey), or Park County.

I didn't notice his hair as longer. Then again, the hair on the back of their head/side burns vanish when they put their hats on...maybe he didn't comb?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:20 pm

marco74 wrote:Have you noticed he wear a new cap with a "P" on it? It's really fashionable, I just wonder what "P" would mean.

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:09 am

I haven't been on in a while but-- *small cheers* Cartman has AIDs. I think that's cool. The new season 12 is looking great.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Levani

Postby Levani » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:21 am

I think cartman was great in this new episode.he fought to make people aware of this illness,he found the cure for aids,and even though he had this deadly disease,he was still making fun of it and stayed cool about it.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:26 am

He was just being himself. They didn't make him go OC once, quite achievment. His scott tenorman must die vindictivness reared it's ugly head again too, mush to my liking.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:11 am

Levani wrote:I think cartman was great in this new episode.he fought to make people aware of this illness,he found the cure for aids,and even though he had this deadly disease,he was still making fun of it and stayed cool about it.

So, when will they make the episode where Fatass jumps over a shark while water skiing?
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:20 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Levani wrote:I think cartman was great in this new episode.he fought to make people aware of this illness,he found the cure for aids,and even though he had this deadly disease,he was still making fun of it and stayed cool about it.

So, when will they make the episode where Fatass jumps over a shark while water skiing?

I'm this HIV negative energy coming from you.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
dorkjackson

Postby dorkjackson » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:44 pm

For once, Cartman wasn't doing it to be evil, he was getting revenge on Kyle for taking the piss of him. For once, I sided with him for an episode.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:56 pm

Big-Will wrote:
marco74 wrote:Have you noticed he wear a new cap with a "P" on it? It's really fashionable, I just wonder what "P" would mean.

I knew they got it from somewhere.
themanthecartman

Postby themanthecartman » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:00 am

cartman sure gets his ass wooped i dont know why. but in some eps he gets wooped and some he oesnt but he is sure to getr revenge once he is pised off
he is the best
Favourite Character: Cartman
Favourite Episode: Child Abduction Is Not Funny OR The Jeffersons
Mike; Off-Duty Ninja

Postby Mike; Off-Duty Ninja » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:38 am

This hasn't been a very active thread...

Well it looks like lard bag is going to play teacher. I wonder what he'll do with his authoritay. It sounds like he might get whooped again too.
Adali

Postby Adali » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:26 am

Beefcake BEEFCAKE!!!
Cartman is the best cartoon character ever made!
MOM!!! DOOR!!! just loves when he goes Screw you guys im going home ! and then they try to say something to calm him down and he's like Screw you guys home! => and so on haha
i mean what would southpark be without theyre little sociathpath / psycho / manipulator / fatass :cartmanangry: NO KITTIE THATS MY POT PIE!
Spoodey

Postby Spoodey » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Am I the only one who thinks that Cartman used to be a helluva lot funnier in the earlier seasons?
Maybe he was more predictable than now, and simpler, but he was damn funny. The "new" serious Cartman is just crap to me. Having Kyle and Stan being the serious ones are more than enough.

I remember laughing my ass off when I watched Spotaneous Combustion recently, when the boys are arguing about who's going to be Jesus in the church play. His fat, whiny voice and the classic "Screw you guys" finger-pointing. Awesome.

Return to “Character Discussion”