The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

James--76

Re: The Second Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby James--76 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:20 pm

cartman has come along way since the "screw you guys i`m going home cartman or the "give me some cheezy poofs" cartman, his character has become darker and sinister since season 1 2 and 3. I do prefer the cartman from the earlier seasons than now he was a funny person back then as he was stupid when he goes on about rainbows in weight gain 4000 that cracked me up ,other kids used to laugh at him hes just a evil little git now.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:32 pm

When did the other kids start standing for Cartman's sh*t? In the new episode, Clyde presumably LETS cartman whip him for kics, that's not on... unless C/C fans were right all along of course :o

I suppose the charactar needed to evolve, but he lost a lot of his dubious charm...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:53 pm

maybe butters is the reason cartman's different.
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Spoodey

Postby Spoodey » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:17 pm

Yea that's probably the reason. Cartman has always been really dynamic and unpredictable, and I guess they wanted to explore that. And they needed someone funny so they started giving Butters more attention.

Butters has his moments, but he's nowere near as funny as Cartman used to be.

Cartman could easily save a mediocre episode by himself, and I was always eager to see what Cartman would do in the old seasons. Now I don't really expect much from Cartman at all, which sucks.
Cartman my hero

Postby Cartman my hero » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:58 am

I LOVE CARTMAN HE'S MY HERO!!!!! :D :assface:
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:16 pm

Perhaps Cartman's pushed the envelope so far in the old days (by eating someone's parents and sucking a kid's cock) that he can't really get any more extreme... hence no one really looks forward to what he's going to do next, because it can't beat what he did in the past?

Either way, i think he needs other well-developed charactars to play off, not as much as the other kids, but still it bings out the best in him. The new episode, in which he has most minor interaction with the main cast, and instead spends all his time with shallow steryotypes, makes him a plot device more than a great charactar.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Spoodey

Postby Spoodey » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:23 pm

Yea you do have a point there.
He's done alot of crazy stuff, and topping that would be really hard. But the basics of Cartman back in the days, the whining, fits of rage and his teasing, was enough to make me laugh. I never got tired of that, seeing that little fat whiny kid either making a fool of himself or others. Now he's more a looser than a evil little kid.

Oh well, I guess I just gotta get used to it, and stop hoping for anything funny from Cartman

I don't expect Matt and Trey to just change him back, but maybe he will develop into something funny again in the next seasons.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:33 pm

He seems to have lost a lot of his quirks... and Liane harly gets any airtime anymore compared with before (no parent does except Randy).
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Cartman my hero

Postby Cartman my hero » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:23 pm

Cartman is so cool and he's fat (i like fat people) :D and he's more evil than satan!!! :evil: :twisted:
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:50 pm

With Satan being the pussy he is, that's a givven :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:58 am

Spoodey wrote:Yea you do have a point there.
He's done alot of crazy stuff, and topping that would be really hard. But the basics of Cartman back in the days, the whining, fits of rage and his teasing, was enough to make me laugh. I never got tired of that, seeing that little fat whiny kid either making a fool of himself or others. Now he's more a loser than a evil little kid.

Oh well, I guess I just gotta get used to it, and stop hoping for anything funny from Cartman

I don't expect Matt and Trey to just change him back, but maybe he will develop into something funny again in the next seasons.

Good to see someone else thinks the Waddling Ass Chunk has changed for the worse.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:12 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Spoodey wrote:Yea you do have a point there.
He's done alot of crazy stuff, and topping that would be really hard. But the basics of Cartman back in the days, the whining, fits of rage and his teasing, was enough to make me laugh. I never got tired of that, seeing that little fat whiny kid either making a fool of himself or others. Now he's more a loser than a evil little kid.

Good to see someone else thinks the Waddling Ass Chunk has changed for the worse.

I didn't think your opinion of him could decline.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
candies

Postby candies » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Cartman has change alot this season, he's not the same anymore.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Stormz

Postby Stormz » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:17 pm

Even though im not in the Cartman army or anything, he is my favorite character.
Its so funny the way he makes fun of Kyle being a jew then Kyle says "Shut up fatass" and Cartman says "AY! Im not a fatass!!!" Hah cracks me up
Favorite Character - Cartman
Favorite Episode - With Apologies to Jesse Jackson
Serenity1989

Postby Serenity1989 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:49 pm

i lovem
Fluff

Return to “Character Discussion”