The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman's Top Enemy

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:21 pm

CeeLos213 wrote:Cartman rulz... Cartman sucks...

Okay, so what needs to be said here that hasn't been said already?

Your average PRO Cartman post goes like this:

"cartman is awsom (insert more groundless praise, bad grammar, and barely legible diatribes against hippies)"

Your average ANTI Cartman post goes like this:

"Cartman is an evil little c*nt (followed by reasoned arguments based on events in the show)"

Both sides are not right. The PRO Cartman side is (for the most part) retarded, but the ANTI Cartman side is a little p*ssyish.

Cartman is evil. He's selfish, stupid, racist, sexist, and gluttonous. He's a pervert, and he's a rat. He'll betray anyone for his own devious motives, and has absolutely no concept of guilt. For all intents and purposes, he's a sociopath. And you don't have to be a J-O-O to feel that way.

So, can he still be loved? I say yes, but only if you truly love evil. And what would a story be without some good evil? I mean evil you could wrap yourself up with. Indulgent evil. Saddam Hussein f*cking Satan in the ass EVIL. That's what Cartman is. He's there to portray that particular part of human nature.

Still his stories on the show are of a moral nature. Generally speaking, Cartman get his just deserves at the end of episodes in which he's been the antagonist (Passion of the Jew, Cartmanland, Awesom-O, etc.) So the show is obviously not telling you to emulate him.

That doesn't mean you can't enjoy a little sick pleasure in the process.

P.S. There are occasions on which Cartman's evil is turned on other forms of evil (like in "Fat Butt, Pancake Head") which make his presence on the show invaluable.

Just-desserts for Thundercheeks usually don't fit the breach. I do enjoy a little sick pleasure--when reason dosen't work on the fans of God's Ass Fleck, I go to Imagineationland and give him the punishment he deserves. This week, I imagined Scrotumneck having his orcfices sewed or stapled shut--saving one where a hydrogen hose would be shoved--and fill him with air until he was strected out to his flesh's capacity (about the size of one of Saturn's sattelites), duct tape some dynamite sticks around him, release him in the air and shoot lit arrows at him. Oh, the humanitah!
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
CeeLos213

Postby CeeLos213 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:30 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:Just-desserts for Thundercheeks usually don't fit the breach. I do enjoy a little sick pleasure--when reason dosen't work on the fans of God's Ass Fleck, I go to Imagineationland and give him the punishment he deserves. This week, I imagined Scrotumneck having his orcfices sewed or stapled shut--saving one where a hydrogen hose would be shoved--and fill him with air until he was strected out to his flesh's capacity (about the size of one of Saturn's sattelites), duct tape some dynamite sticks around him, release him in the air and shoot lit arrows at him. Oh, the humanitah!

Funny :D ... sounds like something Fat-ass himself would say.
Current Film Director Sh!t List:
(Director/Reason Why)
Brett Ratner/X-Men 3
Jerry Bruckheimer/Bad Boys II
John McTiernan/Last Action Hero
George Lucas/should have quit while still ahead in 80's
Rob Cohen/*puke*
Michael Bay/unholy spawn of Satan
americabev

Postby americabev » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:59 pm

Cartman is my favorite character on the show. Stan and Kyle get on their high horse way too much. Cartman is real and funny. He's had a hard life, what with his moms crack smoking and her boyfriends messing around sexually with Cartman. Yet Stan and Kyle continue to act as if Cartman is a bad person. Cartman rocks.
cornbread

Postby cornbread » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:32 pm

Cartman isn't my favorite character, but holy crap.. I laughed so god damn hard when Cartman told Kyle's cousin Kyle that he should go to a concentration camp. OH MY GOD I'M LAUGHING NOW.

Even though he's an assh*le, if Cartman wasn't a character on SP, the show would be a lot more boring. :(
CeeLos213

Postby CeeLos213 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:16 pm

americabev wrote:Cartman is my favorite character on the show. Stan and Kyle get on their high horse way too much. Cartman is real and funny. He's had a hard life, what with his moms crack smoking and her boyfriends messing around sexually with Cartman. Yet Stan and Kyle continue to act as if Cartman is a bad person. Cartman rocks.

LOL!!!! :D :D Some bleeding heart sympathy for the devil.
Current Film Director Sh!t List:
(Director/Reason Why)
Brett Ratner/X-Men 3
Jerry Bruckheimer/Bad Boys II
John McTiernan/Last Action Hero
George Lucas/should have quit while still ahead in 80's
Rob Cohen/*puke*
Michael Bay/unholy spawn of Satan
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:57 am

cornbread wrote:Cartman isn't my favorite character, but holy crap.. I laughed so god damn hard when Cartman told Kyle's cousin Kyle that he should go to a concentration camp. OH MY GOD I'M LAUGHING NOW.

Even though he's an assh*le, if Cartman wasn't a character on SP, the show would be a lot more boring. :(

i'm back thats definately what he would say.
(O)(0)
attas
Andyparky

Postby Andyparky » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:39 pm

I know everything Cartman does is just pure manipulative, conceited and at times evil.

But there is something about him that just appeals to me, i mean there is something cool about a guy who just doesnt care about anyone but himself and who has masses of confidence and who says what he wants and does what he wants and manipulates others to get what he wants.

A pure sociopath if ever i saw one. But thats actually true freedom, not being contrained by your stupid brain :P.

Yes its a cartoon but ive met people like that in real life and as much as i despised them they did have something about them that was interesting....
Duofan

Postby Duofan » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:19 am

The reason why I love Cartman is because he is so adorable. Everything he does it so cute. His evil little plots to earn 10 million dollars, his ways he manipulate people's emotions or fears to do his bidding. Who can resist a little kid that can accomplish so much evil?

Imagine when he grows up to a teenager or if he goes to college? Can you imagine the what he could do? His plans are already evil but imagine if he has to tackle "adult " situations and such.

Besides being a racist, self centered little boy, he is also a photographer?! He speaks , well seems to speak some Spanish, french and German? I don't see mild mannered Stan able to do that.

All of this power he has but his only downfall is his sexuality. He is so confused! Although I find that side of him adorable! The way he wants to be with girl, but at the same time treats Butters as his " B*tch " or when he recalls pasts sexual abuse or gay experience with his cousin. Heck I'd understand why that's kind of his weakness.

Love you Cartman!
marioR

Postby marioR » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:37 pm

CeeLos213 wrote:Cartman rulz... Cartman sucks...

Okay, so what needs to be said here that hasn't been said already?

Your average PRO Cartman post goes like this:

"cartman is awsom (insert more groundless praise, bad grammar, and barely legible diatribes against hippies)"

Your average ANTI Cartman post goes like this:

"Cartman is an evil little c*nt (followed by reasoned arguments based on events in the show)"

Both sides are not right. The PRO Cartman side is (for the most part) retarded, but the ANTI Cartman side is a little p*ssyish.

Cartman is evil. He's selfish, stupid, racist, sexist, and gluttonous. He's a pervert, and he's a rat. He'll betray anyone for his own devious motives, and has absolutely no concept of guilt. For all intents and purposes, he's a sociopath. And you don't have to be a J-O-O to feel that way.

So, can he still be loved? I say yes, but only if you truly love evil. And what would a story be without some good evil? I mean evil you could wrap yourself up with. Indulgent evil. Saddam Hussein f*cking Satan in the ass EVIL. That's what Cartman is. He's there to portray that particular part of human nature.

Still his stories on the show are of a moral nature. Generally speaking, Cartman get his just deserves at the end of episodes in which he's been the antagonist (Passion of the Jew, Cartmanland, Awesom-O, etc.) So the show is obviously not telling you to emulate him.

That doesn't mean you can't enjoy a little sick pleasure in the process.

P.S. There are occasions on which Cartman's evil is turned on other forms of evil (like in "Fat Butt, Pancake Head") which make his presence on the show invaluable.

OK. so I just read it, and well dude, just becous I`m not from the USA and have a bad grammar, when writting somthing good about Cartman, witch are quotes from the show that I like, and not only sh!t about Cartman being awesome doesn`t mean I`m retarded, anyway what you wrote wos nothing more then what we wrote becous it wos your opinion only long and well prepared, so don`t act like your such a smart kid, becous your not!
ned15

Postby ned15 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:21 am

cartman = god, genius, awesome-o.
nuff said.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:07 am

Cartman will have a great 12.5 and I can guarantee that! I feel real bad for the Eric haters because I can sense that he's going to get alot of burn this half of the season. Yea I know, he always takeover most of the season but don't be surprised if at least "6" episodes are revolved around him plus you all already know that the first ep next week is ALL HIM along with of course a co-star of Kyle or Butters.

and oh yea...WELCOME ME BACK!
t&pfartinurface19

Postby t&pfartinurface19 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:56 am

:santa: respect my athoritah
cartmanlolz

Postby cartmanlolz » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:37 pm

cartman is a genious i think... i understand why they love other characters too and they say that cartman fans always say ''without cartman south park wouldnt be fun this much'' and they dont accept it.But they have to...because cartmans the fun in southpark he's genious evil and even his talking is funny.

RESPECT MY AUTHORITIYYYYY :cartmanevil:
respect my authority or you are a son of a ****
cartman04

Postby cartman04 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:42 pm

the best character in SP.
always has the smart ass answers to every situation.
my favorite character. cant wait to see "the china probrem" :D
13GoWings40

Postby 13GoWings40 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:34 am

Cartman is the best character for a few reasons.

1. BUT Mommmmm!
2. Screw you guys. I'm going home.

But really, I just love all his plots and schemes to make money, get revenge, make everyone obey his will. And most of his songs are funny.

Return to “Character Discussion”