The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Angel-Kid
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:53 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby Angel-Kid » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:01 am

Cartman is Definately the most awesome character in southpark. His character is plainly cool he makes fun of everything and does not care about other peoples problems and keeps making fun of them till they get mad :D
Jello_Biafra
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:16 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby Jello_Biafra » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:00 am

I love it when they show how much of a f*cking pussy he is. He's such a f*cking tard.
"Six words Lisa, 'I'm not gay, but I'll learn.'" Homer Simpson

"How do you speak my language?" Adam West

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f*cking customers." Randall; Clerks
CartmanSlayer
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:26 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby CartmanSlayer » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:09 am

Jello_Biafra wrote:I love it when they show how much of a f*cking pussy he is. He's such a f*cking tard.


That wasn't very nice. :( lol

Cartman is still my fav (even though he just his ass whooped by Wendy), though I hope he pulls a rabbit out of his ass!
SouthParks#1Fan
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:32 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby SouthParks#1Fan » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:58 am

Cartman is a straight up I-Dont-Care-what-You-Think character. which is awesome. With out Cartman, south park would be boring and dull. He brings the spark, he makes really normal things funny!!. I love this thread...I love OMGTHEYKLDKENNY, AND CARTMANRULEZ..KEEP IT UP!
Solitude and Sin, Calm my nerves with Gin. Sleep, wake up and do it all again.
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:08 pm

SouthParks#1Fan wrote:With out Cartman, south park would be boring and dull.

so cartman is the only reason you watch south park? wow, that must suck
SouthParks#1Fan
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:32 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby SouthParks#1Fan » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:00 am

jewish pride wrote:
SouthParks#1Fan wrote:With out Cartman, south park would be boring and dull.

so cartman is the only reason you watch south park? wow, that must suck

Well its true, and it doesnt suck, Alot of people where im from only watch sotuh park because of its humour and Cartman. Because really most of the humour comes from Cartman. I dont know about other places but here, its all about Cartman. Kyle is a boring character. and a jew rat so i dont like him, thnx bye
Solitude and Sin, Calm my nerves with Gin. Sleep, wake up and do it all again.
Altip
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:25 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby Altip » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:06 am

cartman is a big part of the show, and it wouldn't be the same without him, but there is a lot of funny stuff without him. some of my favorite episodes are centered on cartman, and others he's not even in really
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:41 pm

SouthParks#1Fan wrote:
jewish pride wrote:
SouthParks#1Fan wrote:With out Cartman, south park would be boring and dull.

so cartman is the only reason you watch south park? wow, that must suck

Well its true, and it doesnt suck, Alot of people where im from only watch sotuh park because of its humour and Cartman. Because really most of the humour comes from Cartman. I dont know about other places but here, its all about Cartman. Kyle is a boring character. and a jew rat so i dont like him, thnx bye

sorry but i beg to differ, cartman is hilarious but there is a lot of south park that is also funny and awesome without him, like the person above say some of my favourite episodes have plenty of cartman in it (cartman's incredible gift, cartoon wars, casa bonita, etc) but i also love other episodes with not much of him too

and who said anything about kyle in here? you dont like hearing other people's opinions so insulting my favourite character is your way to prove your point? thats some big argument you got there :roll:

if you dont like kyle its cool, but dont you find characters like butters, randy and garrison funny and cool as well? i totally think they are
SouthParks#1Fan
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:32 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby SouthParks#1Fan » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:21 am

[/quote]
sorry but i beg to differ, cartman is hilarious but there is a lot of south park that is also funny and awesome without him, like the person above say some of my favourite episodes have plenty of cartman in it (cartman's incredible gift, cartoon wars, casa bonita, etc) but i also love other episodes with not much of him too

and who said anything about kyle in here? you dont like hearing other people's opinions so insulting my favourite character is your way to prove your point? thats some big argument you got there :roll:

if you dont like kyle its cool, but dont you find characters like butters, randy and garrison funny and cool as well? i totally think they are[/quote]
It wasnt an insult its true, and YOU know exactly what i was talking about because we were talking in the Kyle thread. Randy is funny dont get me wrong, but things about Cartman come to MY, and many others attention, Seriously can you imagine a full episode with out Cartman? Saying anything?
Solitude and Sin, Calm my nerves with Gin. Sleep, wake up and do it all again.
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:32 pm

SouthParks#1Fan wrote:It wasnt an insult its true, and YOU know exactly what i was talking about because we were talking in the Kyle thread. Randy is funny dont get me wrong, but things about Cartman come to MY, and many others attention, Seriously can you imagine a full episode with out Cartman? Saying anything?

well you called kyle boring and a jew rat, with which i of course disagree, and you were very obviously doing it to piss me off, so yeah, you were very well insulting my fave character on purpose, even if you think like that you were doing it out of spite
and this is a different thread, i was discussing cartman in here and you brought up kyle in a very lame attempt to make your point, it really sounded dumb

there have been episodes with no cartman and i can imagine perfectly imagine a funny episode without cartman, but unfortunately they are very very few
two examples of this are fantastic easter special and butters' very own episode, i thought both of them were very good episodes and hardly any cartman or none at all in there

cartman is very important to south park and is one of the most original characters ever created, but he isnt south park, not to me at least
SouthParks#1Fan
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:32 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby SouthParks#1Fan » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:48 am

jewish pride wrote:
SouthParks#1Fan wrote:It wasnt an insult its true, and YOU know exactly what i was talking about because we were talking in the Kyle thread. Randy is funny dont get me wrong, but things about Cartman come to MY, and many others attention, Seriously can you imagine a full episode with out Cartman? Saying anything?

well you called kyle boring and a jew rat, with which i of course disagree, and you were very obviously doing it to piss me off, so yeah, you were very well insulting my fave character on purpose, even if you think like that you were doing it out of spite
and this is a different thread, i was discussing cartman in here and you brought up kyle in a very lame attempt to make your point, it really sounded dumb

there have been episodes with no cartman and i can imagine perfectly imagine a funny episode without cartman, but unfortunately they are very very few
two examples of this are fantastic easter special and butters' very own episode, i thought both of them were very good episodes and hardly any cartman or none at all in there

cartman is very important to south park and is one of the most original characters ever created, but he isnt south park, not to me at least

I dont want to argue but i really dislike Kyle, And i said once the only people that like Kyle are probably Jewish because other than him being Jewish, he is nothing, No personality NOTHING. Thats why i find him boring and dull. Sure- some things that come out his mouth are funny but that rarely happenz, plz no more argueing....YOU WIN
Solitude and Sin, Calm my nerves with Gin. Sleep, wake up and do it all again.
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:52 am

great, you dont like kyle, thats cool it would be boring if we all would like the same characters, diversity is better, i was just saying that there's way more to sp than cartman

btw, im not jewish, i just put on that name cause i wanted one that would identify to kyle but that wasnt like kylefan or something of the sort

and yeah, i dont want to fight either, i was just in a bad mood with the first posts, sorry didnt mean to be bitchy
Last edited by jewish pride on Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
superiorsavior
Posts: 4261
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:54 am

Whilst his jewishness is his most played on trait, I'd say Kyle is the deepest and most well developed of all the boys in south park, perhaps all the charactars. He's a man of contradictions, logical yet prone to emotional outbursts when logic fails him, hugely moral until he either finds some percieved injustice he can't correct (at which point he breaks down completely, as in The List) or sees someone he thinks is a bad person suffering (at which point he takes a deamonic glee in their suffering, as in Tonsil Trouble), he takes everything to an extreme of seriousness but plays silly little games like any other kid, lusts after truth and meaning (Tooth Fairy's tatts, Mel Gibson), is orderly and lawful (he's in many institutional academic competitions) but a rebel when he wants to be. I've met too many people like him in real life for him not to be realistic.

What I don't get are the fangirls who think he's 'hot' or people who claim he's one of the funniest charactars; deep and believable he may be but he only really gets funny when pissed off, which is generally Cartman's doing, otherwise he's pretty boring.

(I thought this was the Kyle thread)

AS FOR CARTMAN: Hope to see him interacting more with Craig next episode!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:01 am

^ yes, im answering this on the kyle thread
rookroost
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby rookroost » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:02 pm

Cartman is essential to the show, but, then again, MOST of the characters are essential to the show, the way it has evolved. Anything that wasn't essential, or didn't seem that popular, Matt and Trey either cut after the initial joke, or phased out over time. Everyone has their favorites ( mine is Butters ), but arguing over who is 'best' is just plain, f*cking stupid.

Yeah, you heard me.

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests