The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Master_Of_All

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby Master_Of_All » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:42 am

cartmansworld wrote:i can't think of anybody better to run this world then CARTMAN!!! lol

Um...I don't think that sounds safe.

Anyway, Cartman is BY FAR the best character. He's funny and overall cool...makes me fall over every time.
EricIsMyNameBitch

Postby EricIsMyNameBitch » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:03 am

cartman rules hes been my idol from the beginning especially in the latter years when he becomes so self absorbed and scheming :assface:
Last edited by EricIsMyNameBitch on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Master_Of_All

Postby Master_Of_All » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:50 am

EricIsMyNameBitch wrote:cartman rules hes been my idol from the beginning especially in the latter years when he becomes so self absorbed and scheming :assface:

He does rule but..."hero" makes him sound like a role model...which he is not...
bishop1981

Postby bishop1981 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:30 am

there was a very short explanation cartman gave as to why he is the way he is, in one of the newer episodes...he said something like "thats why i make fun of <insert probably-autocensored-ethnic-slurs here> - because people think its rude."

i like that. if you bombard a mob long enough with language, its no longer foul. i think thats why cartman ranks in my top place southpark character. i cant scheme that hard even when i try.
Clone501st

Postby Clone501st » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Have you noticed that cartmens voice is not hte same as before
I HATE IT :zombiekenny:
Master_Of_All

Postby Master_Of_All » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:15 pm

bishop1981 wrote:there was a very short explanation cartman gave as to why he is the way he is, in one of the newer episodes...he said something like "thats why i make fun of <insert probably-autocensored-ethnic-slurs here> - because people think its rude."

i like that. if you bombard a mob long enough with language, its no longer foul. i think thats why cartman ranks in my top place southpark character. i cant scheme that hard even when i try.

I think cartman's meant to be an asshole, even if that's why he MAKES FUN of them. But there are actions, like in Scott Tenorman Must Die
bishop1981

Postby bishop1981 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:45 pm

i'm sure thats cartmans intended personality, but what i was saying is i can relate, because i'm an assh*le for the same reasons that cartman stated he was. :D

also, cartman saves kyle from san francisco just because he argues with him. "dammit butters, its not the same..." course, it was supposed to be kept secret..kyle doesnt know.
but i can relate to that too heh.
giulietta

Postby giulietta » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:56 am

I think one of my favorite cartman moments is in Death Camp of Tolerance, and he enjoys the tunnel because he likes all the demeaning names.
classic.
It's the Big Texas Butters show.
HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU!!

If a killer put a knife to my throat and said have sex with your father or else I'm gonna kill your mother while having sex with you, I would have sex with myself.
Master_Of_All

Postby Master_Of_All » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:43 am

bishop1981 wrote:i'm sure thats cartmans intended personality, but what i was saying is i can relate, because i'm an assh*le for the same reasons that cartman stated he was. :D

also, cartman saves kyle from san francisco just because he argues with him. "dammit butters, its not the same..." course, it was supposed to be kept secret..kyle doesnt know.
but i can relate to that too heh.

That would show homo-ness, but he's just a kid, so he kinda doesn't know...
bishop1981

Postby bishop1981 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:45 am

i have no idea what thats supposed to mean, dude. all i know is what i saw. dont know where sexual preference falls alongside cartman saving kyle's life because he wants someone to argue with.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:22 am

dude how do i join?
i have to! f*ck, i think i am like a skinny girl cartman.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Master_Of_All

Postby Master_Of_All » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:02 am

iloveyouguys wrote:dude how do i join?
i have to! f*ck, i think i am like a skinny girl cartman.

That doesn't sound like a good thing :lol:
South_Park_Sorbet

Postby South_Park_Sorbet » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:10 am

[white]eh i really dont get it...what do you mean we have wars? :?:
Mr.GreyFox

Postby Mr.GreyFox » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:06 am

Eric Cartman is the reason I started watching south park. He was just so spoiled, bratty, prejudice, and arrogant, that as a 10 year old I totally was intrigued to what could drive such a character.
Radik

Postby Radik » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 pm

I hate you guys... i hate you so very very much.

Return to “Character Discussion”