The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Mon May 01, 2006 7:03 pm

Ok, He never does anyway. Normaly it is Stan or Kyle says " I think ive learn somthing today, We shouldnt take the piss out off so on......."
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon May 01, 2006 7:13 pm

Man I hope the final episode of the run will make up for pretty mediocre episodes of previous weeks
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Mon May 01, 2006 7:18 pm

Yeh, Butters better be in it :P
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon May 01, 2006 7:20 pm

kanichiwa wrote:Yeh, Butters better be in it :P

Agreed, you can't cook the bloated chicken without glazing it with Butters :lol:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Mon May 01, 2006 7:24 pm

He will have to do something to beat turning parents into chilli Smug Alert made it clear Cartman is want's to kill Kyle himself so he could try that
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Mon May 01, 2006 7:25 pm

Thats a good way to put it.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Mon May 01, 2006 7:49 pm

How aboot he strangles him with a pillow?
Turns Ike into his sidekick and tries to make him kill Kyle?

Levani

Postby Levani » Fri May 05, 2006 6:15 pm

dont blame eric cartman for this episode.blame canada!
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Fri May 05, 2006 9:44 pm

I thought it was an overall great episode showing major stuff wrong with him and that Star Wars quote was great and Supernanny eating her own poop and Liane being the main cause of it all

mightybean

cartman new

Postby mightybean » Sat May 06, 2006 12:17 am

this has to be the only and first episode that south park has ever made me angry.
in the newest episode there is nothing but dissapointment cartman is awsome to start with but with the pointless comedy of cartman changing there is nothing to watch its all bollocks, i mean i love south park and cartman especialy, but this episode is a total assh*le of episodes cartman tries to kill his mother but that doesnt go well he has a battle with his concienece which he does not posses why the hell is cartman able to be turned, he is the one character in the entire series that has stood up for what he believes and they were funny, such as seal beating and gettign rid of hippies but this is a new low, south park has taken a turn for the worst, im not an expert like matt and trey are but they have lost their touch and im sure all hard core south park fans can agree, its not what it used to be and we want it back to pointless humor with a slight message, not this bag of bollocks with one big mesage at the end that no one cares about. for example i was watching the episode where cartman owns the trapper keeper and there was not really any message and no ending as such but it was awsome and funny which is what i think is missing from the latest stuff that has been braught out, anyways im gonna conclude this by saying im completely f*cked (in the drunken terms) so if any of my sentancees have been in-coherent its because of the vast amount of alcohol in my blood, but you know what im geting at, southpark isnt the same and unless it goes back to what it was its gonna go into the wall of shame because from a hard core fan who loves what trey and matt do its f*cked so do or die guys tara
xxx
Access Denied

Postby Access Denied » Sat May 06, 2006 12:27 am

Hey don't be all pissy. Cartman isn't permanantly changed, get over that ep. Remember, the show would never be the same if Cartman were to turn good. Matt and Trey are too smart to do sh*t like that. This ep was fine by me.
[url=http://imageshack.us:70e57][img:70e57]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5752/accessdeniedsig0js8fw.jpg[/img:70e57][/url:70e57]
[url=http://imageshack.us:70e57][img:70e57]http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/2772/blahhhbad5lz.jpg[/img:70e57][/url:70e57]
mightybean

Postby mightybean » Sat May 06, 2006 12:28 am

randyhart wrote:I thought it was an overall great episode showing major stuff wrong with him and that Star Wars quote was great and Supernanny eating her own poop and Liane being the main cause of it all

no one cares about stuff wrong with eris he is a f*cked up and crazy thats whats good about him he kills people and feels no remorse he was damn cool and funny but no it has to be meaningful and sh*tty with minimul greatness and funnies they sacrifice jokes for messages which no one will care about, i used to watch south park for the jokes and just a good time but its just turned into a big lecture and balls so either get back how it was or you have lost me and i bet you will lose a shite load of watchers.
but i have to say the old episodes were awsome get back to the comdey in them and im sure you will gain more viewers.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sat May 06, 2006 12:32 am

This is another reason why this forum is going to hell. Stupid idiots like you who hated only one episode sign up to the official forum to complain. Nobody wants to listen to people who bash the show just because of an episode they didn't like, so why bother? Matt and Trey are people. They make mistakes. They aren't perfect so don't go telling them and their other fans to die. The show's great as it is now. Maybe even better.
mightybean

Postby mightybean » Sat May 06, 2006 1:32 am

KyleBenoit wrote:This is another reason why this forum is going to hell. Stupid idiots like you who hated only one episode sign up to the official forum to complain. Nobody wants to listen to people who bash the show just because of an episode they didn't like, so why bother? Matt and Trey are people. They make mistakes. They aren't perfect so don't go telling them and their other fans to die. The show's great as it is now. Maybe even better.

yeah but how bad have the recent episodes been? they are nothing compared to the old ones and me being a big fan of matt and treys work is entitled to their opinion so shut the hell up.
i just think they have lost their touch and unless you are ready to admit it rather than be a complete follower and say that all new episodes of southpark are awsome rather than seeing them for what they are as individual episodes and series and giving you honest opinion and givingconstructive critisism then they will never know what the fans want because lets face it the only reason south park is on the air is becuase people like it and if anyone has half a brain and can think for themselves they will stop watching it if it becomes complete arse which is what is about the happen to me who is someone who has every episode on the pc that i own.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat May 06, 2006 1:48 am

mightybean wrote:
yeah but how bad have the recent episodes been? they are nothing compared to the old ones and me being a big fan of matt and treys work is entitled to their opinion so shut the hell up.
i just think they have lost their touch and unless you are ready to admit it rather than be a complete follower and say that all new episodes of southpark are awsome rather than seeing them for what they are as individual episodes and series and giving you honest opinion and givingconstructive critisism then they will never know what the fans want because lets face it the only reason south park is on the air is becuase people like it and if anyone has half a brain and can think for themselves they will stop watching it if it becomes complete arse which is what is about the happen to me who is someone who has every episode on the pc that i own.

Ok, WTF? You just said you were entitled to your opinion, but then you critisized KB saying that "she has to admit that the episodes suck or become a follower." First of all, KB has her own opinions, you don't need to tell her what to think.

Second of all, don't sign up for this board so you can bitch about a single episode. Especially in an in-coherently long and monotonous post. This isn't a thread for rabbling on about why you think South Park sucks, it's about Cartman discussion, and if you feel that way about the show, fine, but don't bring it here.

Return to “Character Discussion”