The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

mightybean

Postby mightybean » Sat May 06, 2006 2:01 am

i have to say you are right about pretty much everything you say about me cos im smashed but i just think soutpark is headed down hill and im more worried than anything becuase it is one of the only shows i am willing to watch, i just hate that fact they have over matured their characters and they have developed them to be a part of a story rather than be a kick ass jew hating, poor, jew, average american boy, hill billy shooter etc, it just seems trey and matt are tring to piss me off more and more with every new episode and season but before i go i just want to say your all wrong im right and nothing you say, even though my first sentance completely contracticts what im saying here, will not effect me in anyway and i love that you have give me the attention rather than hit me around the neck and shown me who is dominant.
xxx
love you all becuase well i dont go die.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat May 06, 2006 2:03 am

You just joined this board today, and it is obvious that you joined this board to bitch since you've been a fan for so long and you decided that it would be good if you joined after an episode you didn't like. Don't flame KB either. You have no idea how many spammers and trolls come on and off this f*cking board.

mightybean wrote:cartman tries to kill his mother but that doesnt go well he has a battle with his concienece which he does not posses why the hell is cartman able to be turned, he is the one character in the entire series that has stood up for what he believes and they were funny, such as seal beating and gettign rid of hippies but this is a new low, south park has taken a turn for the worst, I'm not an expert like matt and trey are but they have lost their touch and I'm sure all hard core south park fans can agree

Cartman's able to be turned because he loves his mother. The one character who stands up for what he believes! What the hell are you talking about? Stan is usually the one who stands up for what he believes. You don't believe me, than watch that episode The Passion of the Jew that you have on your PC.

South Park has always had a bit of a lecture. It might not be big, but there still is one. Why do you think they always say,"I've learned something today?"

As for the all South Park fans would agree with me, what the hell? Just because people don't agree with you, doesn't exclude them from being a fan.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat May 06, 2006 2:12 am

mightybean wrote:i have to say you are right about pretty much everything you say about me cos I'm smashed but i just think soutpark is headed down hill and I'm more worried than anything becuase it is one of the only shows i am willing to watch, i just hate that fact they have over matured their characters and they have developed them to be a part of a story rather than be a kick ass jew hating, poor, jew, average american boy, hill billy shooter etc, it just seems trey and matt are tring to piss me off more and more with every new episode and season but before i go i just want to say your all wrong I'm right and nothing you say, even though my first sentance completely contracticts what I'm saying here, will not effect me in anyway and i love that you have give me the attention rather than hit me around the neck and shown me who is dominant.
xxx
love you all becuase well i dont go die.

Hopefully when you sober up you won't remember signing up for this forum...

Yeah, anyways, I personally loved Cartman's role in "Tsst." I don't want to wait until October for another episode! But this run, cartman, along with the other boys(for the most part anyway) have had some pretty decent parts.

My favorite cartman moments this season thus far:

1. Going into San fransisco to rescue Kyle.
2. Bigwheel chase
3. pretty much his whole role in CW2. "Danny Pocket" lol
4. Him and Kyle fighting it out in CW2.
5. all up in kyle's face in manbearpig
6. Eating/sh*tting fake treasure
7. Making Kyle pull him to safety almost drowing in the cave in MBP
8. physcologically damaging the nannys
9. Cartman getting trained my the dog whisperer
10. pretty much his whole role in "Tssst"
Jehovas Witness

Postby Jehovas Witness » Sat May 06, 2006 4:28 am

f*ck YEA! I'll join the Cartman army.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat May 06, 2006 4:48 am

"Tsst" was the best Pig-bashing ep ever, even better than "The Death of the Shit-stained Mucus Wad" I was hoping that, in the bizzare tranformation scene, he would become a pillar of chins. :twisted:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
mightybean

Postby mightybean » Sat May 06, 2006 10:43 am

wow it seems my drunken rant got all of you in a bit of a nicker twist, and i do see what your saying about cartman didnt kill his mother becuase he loves her but because i was drunk i couldnt get my point across clearly, not that there was much point to what i was saying i was just bored and drunk and the new episodes of southpark just dont entertain me as much as the old ones, that is the main thing im trying to get across they arent entertaining to me any more and i just wanted to say something about it.

Also i just wanted to say something about the episodes so i thought why not join the forum so i can i have never wanted to say anything about southpark before apart from it is awsome and the best show on tv but i didnt think it was really neccessary as i support them by buying dvd's of the episodes paying to download the new ones promoting the show to all my mates and pretty much everyone i talk to about tv, but enough of me rambling how much of an awsome sails man i am for southpark, what i wanted to say is of course i joined this thing to bitch where else would i join? PETA forum?
and yeah im kind of sorry for being a prick last night but i was drunk and bored so yeah carry on.
mightybean

Postby mightybean » Sat May 06, 2006 10:47 am

just one more thing before i get off this forum and try to forget i signed up for it, the episodes are still good but their just not as good as they used to be, i think they are doing with southpark what they have done with so many shows in the past over developed the characters and thats it tara im too tired to write any more in-coherent sentances xxx
Levani

Postby Levani » Sat May 06, 2006 11:02 am

dont feel too bad dude.we all have sand in our vagina once in a while :)
I think they should make part 2 of tsst episode."dog whisperer" wont get away with that!
maindysam

Postby maindysam » Sat May 06, 2006 12:52 pm

i like the sound of the army how do you join
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat May 06, 2006 2:27 pm

mightybean wrote:wow it seems my drunken rant got all of you in a bit of a nicker twist, and i do see what your saying about cartman didnt kill his mother becuase he loves her but because i was drunk i couldnt get my point across clearly, not that there was much point to what i was saying i was just bored and drunk and the new episodes of southpark just dont entertain me as much as the old ones, that is the main thing I'm trying to get across they arent entertaining to me any more and i just wanted to say something about it.

Also i just wanted to say something about the episodes so i thought why not join the forum so i can i have never wanted to say anything about southpark before apart from it is awsome and the best show on tv but i didnt think it was really neccessary as i support them by buying dvd's of the episodes paying to download the new ones promoting the show to all my mates and pretty much everyone i talk to about tv, but enough of me rambling how much of an awsome sails man i am for southpark, what i wanted to say is of course i joined this thing to bitch where else would i join? PETA forum?
and yeah I'm kind of sorry for being a prick last night but i was drunk and bored so yeah carry on.

It's cool it's cool. 8)
Delaronday

Postby Delaronday » Sat May 06, 2006 4:07 pm

Im towellie wanna get high

RESPECT THE AUTHOIRITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sat May 06, 2006 4:50 pm

I thought it was a good episode it was deep...funny things were said an Evil Satanic end and showed how boring a good Cartman would be and I am glad he didnt kill his mother he needs her hoar money
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
TotallyTits15

Postby TotallyTits15 » Sun May 07, 2006 12:09 am

this is totally tits! UNCLE FUCKAS!!!!!!!!
KIZILSUNGUR

Postby KIZILSUNGUR » Sun May 07, 2006 10:33 pm

Do you know Turkish?
Türkçe bilen var mı arkadaşlar? Bilen varsa lütfen bi' cevap yazsın yoksa İngilizce konuşmaya devam edeceğim. Neyse. Şimdiden teşekkürler... 8)
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 08, 2006 12:29 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:"Tsst" was the best Pig-bashing ep ever, even better than "The Death of the sh*t-stained Mucus Wad" I was hoping that, in the bizzare tranformation scene, he would become a pillar of chins. :twisted:

XD I thought he'd start expanding and inflating, until he exploded...but then I remembered that it's impossible for Cartman to get any bigger.

Seriously, his mom deserves a medal for dealing with that shitlick every single day...and then she deserves to be shot in the head for fathering him.

Return to “Character Discussion”