The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Butters1990
Posts: 1371
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:09 pm

Postby Butters1990 » Sat May 13, 2006 10:50 am

Lets go on topic:

Cartman should get a chick :o
Image
jamin309
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 3:57 am

Postby jamin309 » Sat May 13, 2006 2:14 pm

cartman is super serial gay, if you suck a bum's cock for sperm, dress up like britney spears and kiss justin timberlake, dream about kissing michael jackson, jack off ben affleck, hide boardgames up your ass like a mule, put another kid's pubes on your face, you must be gay.

I'm a little piggy, heres my snout
oink oink oink
oink oink oink
jamin309
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN
Posts: 1396
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:08 pm

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sat May 13, 2006 2:54 pm

^ Cartman is super brilliant, and smart people aren't gay... That's my proof that he isn't gay ;)
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Butters1990
Posts: 1371
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:09 pm

Postby Butters1990 » Sat May 13, 2006 2:56 pm

heheheh, good thought there.
Image
Cartman's Top Enemy
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:37 am

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon May 15, 2006 2:48 am

jamin309 wrote:cartman is super serial gay, if you suck a bum's cock for sperm, dress up like britney spears and kiss justin timberlake, dream about kissing michael jackson, jack off ben affleck, hide boardgames up your ass like a mule, put another kid's pubes on your face, you must be gay.

I'm a little piggy, heres my snout
oink oink oink
oink oink oink


You forogt his desire to lick Mel Gibson's balls.

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:^ Cartman is super brilliant, and smart people aren't gay... That's my proof that he isn't gay ;)


Let me use your argument:

Slophog, as you said, is super brilliant.

You didn't , however, say he was smart.

Therefore, he so much wants to be Carson Kressley's toilet. :parishilton:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
randyhart
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:43 pm

Postby randyhart » Tue May 16, 2006 9:17 pm

Ah CTE I love you.....

and please stop trying to insult meby refrerring to me as a she :roll:
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue May 16, 2006 9:33 pm

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:^ Cartman is super brilliant, and smart people aren't gay... That's my proof that he isn't gay ;)


Yeah, some are. I'm bi, Nikki's bi, there's a very smart poster on here who's fully gay, my friend Twitch is gay, the writer mesfab is gay, and so are a lot of other smart people.

Dick. :roll:
randyhart
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:43 pm

Postby randyhart » Tue May 16, 2006 9:34 pm

Yeah dont be homophobic thats retarted it's not wrong to be gay it's a life choice like being strait is gonna start hassling me next dude? :roll:
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Oneirogenic
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:26 pm

Postby Oneirogenic » Thu May 18, 2006 8:24 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:^ Cartman is super brilliant, and smart people aren't gay... That's my proof that he isn't gay ;)


Yeah, some are. I'm bi, Nikki's bi, there's a very smart poster on here who's fully gay, my friend Twitch is gay, the writer mesfab is gay, and so are a lot of other smart people.

Dick. :roll:


:D I'm a huge freaking dyke and last time I checked, momma didn't raise no fool~

On topic: Why yes, I love Cartman. He brings light into my drab existance.
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri May 19, 2006 2:52 am

Cartman is an empty, soulless shell of a human being. No, scratch that. He's an empty, soulless bag of stinking sh*t, mucus, vomit, and urine, all mixed together. In his piggy little eyes burns a hatred for all things good and evil, and in his head there is nothing but visions of swastikas, Nazis, and death camps. There is nothing good in the heart of Eric Cartman, nor will there ever be in the future.
randyhart
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:43 pm

Postby randyhart » Fri May 19, 2006 6:52 am

That is why we think he is so awesome
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
madryan
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:38 am

Postby madryan » Fri May 19, 2006 1:34 pm

Cartman is the ultimate south park charecter. Screw Kyle. He can kiss my ass! Cartman rules. I hope one day he kills that stupid little green hat wearing bastard with a bitch mother who hides jew gold. :twisted:
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri May 19, 2006 4:22 pm

You know what really pisses me off? All these people that defend Cartman, they're all terrible debators. Almost every time someone debates me or CTE or another Cartman-Hater, it's always a pathetic "u guyz r stupid coz cartmans so awsom if u dont like cartman u shudnt wach teh show". I mean come on, I want an actual debate here, with a real challenge.

Come on people, put up a fight for the Ham Commando. So far I have been extremely bored with your responses to posts by me and CTE. Please, take the time to actually come up with a real response that isn't just a bunch of crap. Support your ideas with facts. Use proper grammar, capitalization, and spelling. And for God's sake, actually make a real argument.
Butters1990
Posts: 1371
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:09 pm

Postby Butters1990 » Fri May 19, 2006 6:00 pm

I do hate it When Spammers Do that sh*t.

Like heres one i recently saw

"Cardman iz de besit" Now that is just Retarded.


Lets get back on topic:

Cartman is the main Character. But he is not the best. Everyone knows its Butters.
Image
Oneirogenic
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:26 pm

Postby Oneirogenic » Fri May 19, 2006 7:00 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:You know what really pisses me off? All these people that defend Cartman, they're all terrible debators. Almost every time someone debates me or CTE or another Cartman-Hater, it's always a pathetic "you guyz r stupid coz cartmans so awsom if you dont like cartman you shudnt wach teh show". I mean come on, I want an actual debate here, with a real challenge.

Come on people, put up a fight for the Ham Commando. So far I have been extremely bored with your responses to posts by me and CTE. Please, take the time to actually come up with a real response that isn't just a bunch of crap. Support your ideas with facts. Use proper grammar, capitalization, and spelling. And for God's sake, actually make a real argument.


;D wanna take me?

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest