The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sun May 21, 2006 12:52 pm

Yeah, Like the end of Up the Down Steroid. When Cartmans like. Well, You guys are assh*les! #

Grow up :roll: :lol: Thats comedy.
gothic wonder chick

Postby gothic wonder chick » Sun May 21, 2006 8:13 pm

I think Catman is one of the rudest yet funniest characters on the show, as hes always like, "You guys suck ass"
jamin309

Postby jamin309 » Sun May 21, 2006 9:34 pm

Cartman is the product of what happens when you get a crack whore as a mom/dad in a small inbred town with no ghetto in the mountains. I think he suffers from being a little gay because he has no real male role model like the other boys do. But then again Buters has a dad but hes gay, but Butter's dad was caught in the act being gay in the Butters episode.

Maybe Cartman is just what he is, a devil child...
Maybe Cartman is what you get when Cartman's mom and Satan have a homosexual relationship that is when Cartmans mom had a penis.

"... in the ghetto, on the cold and gray chicago morning another little child is born, in the ghetto, in the ghetttoooooo..."
"... and his momma cries, and if theres one thing thats she dont needs its another little hungry mouth to feed in ghetto, in the ghettoooooo..."

Season 2 episode 10
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Mon May 22, 2006 3:09 pm

It has nothing to do with liane being a hermaphrodite it's to do with her needing a buddy more than a son
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon May 22, 2006 11:48 pm

Levani wrote:okay CTE you win!lets remove cartman off the show,and lets see what it looks like.remove kyle?who gives a f*ck?oh yea you do.oh i'm sorry i shouldn't say good things about cartman on cartmans discussion thread.or else....try to say bad things about kyle on kyle's discussion thread."if you don't like kyle get the f*ck out,you ignorant hater!"
but how come i cant say here "if you don't like cartman get the f*ck out"?

Woah! Issues!

jamin309 wrote:Cartman is the product of what happens when you get a crack whore as a mom/dad in a small inbred town with no ghetto in the mountains. ...

Maybe Cartman is what you get when Cartman's mom and Satan have a homosexual relationship that is when Cartmans mom had a penis.

I think she still does.

There is no doubt, however, that Little Lord Flatulence is a product of anal sex.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 22, 2006 11:51 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Levani wrote:okay CTE you win!lets remove cartman off the show,and lets see what it looks like.remove kyle?who gives a f*ck?oh yea you do.oh i'm sorry i shouldn't say good things about cartman on cartmans discussion thread.or else....try to say bad things about kyle on kyle's discussion thread."if you don't like kyle get the f*ck out,you ignorant hater!"
but how come i cant say here "if you don't like cartman get the f*ck out"?

Woah! Issues!

jamin309 wrote:Cartman is the product of what happens when you get a crack whore as a mom/dad in a small inbred town with no ghetto in the mountains. ...

I think she still does.

There is no doubt, however, that Little Lord Flatulence is a product of anal sex.

I feel more inclined to say that Cartman is the product of anal sex with a hibernating grizzly bear. But CTE is the Cartman expert. And according to Sarah, a contract killer. :wink:
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Tue May 23, 2006 12:45 am

LOLZ. This thread is NOT ambiguous. It is made entirely of fail.

x( If it were possible, I'd be E-cooking everyone's parents into chili right now.

And I'm sorry, but TSST made it reeeeal obvious that she needs a friend more than she wants a son. I feel bad for both of them. lolz. you call him a dick. Look at yourselves.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue May 23, 2006 7:00 pm

Well, CTE gets me going. 8) And once I'm going, I don't stop.

Let's get down to business shall we?

First of all, Cartman doesn't appeal to me at all because

1) He's the embodiment of all the greedy sumbitches of the world. Fat Tits is a gloating, self-centered pig who would rather kill a starving child than give food to him.

2) Piggy is cruel beyond belief. I would not be surprised if he turned out to be a sociopath; I know my own kind. And I also think he should be turned inside out for some of the things he's done--although in all fairness, there's even more sh*t inside him than what he's already spewed out of his mouth, so that would be a bad idea. Not to mention the fact that you'd have to find someone willing to touch his insides....

3) Eric Theodore Cartman is, in conclusion, a cold, uncaring scumbag who deserves to have his intestines pulled out through his gaping, all-consuming mouth. He has about as much of a heart as a cardiac organ donar.

So, your responses? I'm sure they'll be wonderful.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue May 23, 2006 7:08 pm

I like Cartman, he’s one of my top 3 of the kids, as well as Butters and Tweek. :D

He’s just funny. I mean, if there was a kid in the real world that was like Cartman, then yeah, that wouldn’t be very good, but it’s just a cartoon character after all.

There are a lot of stuff that he does that are quite funny, and other times, it’s how some of the stuff is done that makes it even funnier. :D

But like I said, it's just a cartoon, so it's dumb to take it totally cereal.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue May 23, 2006 7:10 pm

As I have said, Cartman is the embodiment of the things I hate. Are you saying that if they made a cartoon character called "Nazi Man", and he was racist but very funny, you would like him because he's a cartoon character.

I have my own personal problems with Cartman and what he represents. To me, he represents evil, greed, gluttony, self-absorption, and more.

So, any more responses to my work?
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Tue May 23, 2006 7:19 pm

Is anyone really offended by Cartman I think you would have to be very touchy to be offeneded ok so I am not a Jew or anything but still Cartman hate's almost every other type of person or streotype's them so it doesnt make sense

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue May 23, 2006 7:26 pm

One of the biggest reasons I despise Cartman so much is because of the way he treats the people around him.

Think about it.

First of all, Stinknutz abuses Butters on a more than daily basis. He tortures the poor kid, and uses him as a scapegoat when he is caught in wrongdoing--or even when he's not caught.

The way he treats Tweek is no better. When Tweek was the fourth friend, Lord Flatulance repeatedly threatened to twist Tweek's balls if he didn't do what he was told to do.

He uses and then screws over everyone else around him as well. I won't go into what he does to Kyle, Stan, and Kenny, as that would be too long and boring to hold your attention.

Anyway, Fatass often uses the other kids. He plays the victim to gain sympathy, then turns and hurts those who help him.

Remember Kenny Dies? Cartman used his own friend's incurable illness, not to benefit Kenny, but to get himself the means to make his own Shakey's Pizza.

Is that still funny? Do you still think Cartman is okay?
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Tue May 23, 2006 7:41 pm

Butters is abused by everyone and he got revenge in Awesome-O showing everyone that must have been really embaressing. Tweek Shmeek he is always shaking it must be annoying. Kyle,Stan and Kenny may be abused by him but they have a better life I sure wouldnt like to have a crack hoar mom who everyone knows is a hermaphrodite the only thing that pissed me off is when he built Shakey's because he was going to do something heroic shame

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue May 23, 2006 7:45 pm

randyhart wrote:Tweek Shmeek he is always shaking it must be annoying.

To you? Maybe. Maybe you should try seeing it from Shmeek's point of view next time somebody tells you to rob somebody's house with them or they'll twist your nutsack.

And Butters deserves a lot more chances for revenge. But that's not the point. Regardless of whether Butters has had revenge or not, Cartman is still horrible to him and I feel that I would like to see the Ham Commando punished a lot more for his actions.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Tue May 23, 2006 7:49 pm

I think I would be messed up if I found out my Mother was my Father and she had slept with everyone in town and took Crack and had a family of losers

so what punishment do you want I am really interested to hear :lol:

Return to “Character Discussion”