The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:11 am

crazyQH wrote:Anyway, I noticed the ass thing as well. I mean, even if you hate a person I really don't think a "normal" individual would ask that person to shove their hand up their ass.

Why isn't it just automatically assumed that Cartman can't be compared to a sane individual? The child is OBVIOUSLY disturbed in more ways than one, but it's almost like people forget this and have to state repeatedly that "there is something wrong with him."

OBVIOUSLY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM.

>_> And I don't understand his hardcore Kyle fixation. I have my theories, but there's definately something beyond hatred there.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:07 pm

Oneirogenic wrote:
>_> And I don't understand his hardcore Kyle fixation. I have my theories, but there's definately something beyond hatred there.

Something way, way beyond hatred. I wonder if that will ever be explained in an episode. Eh, am I the only one who has a feeling that Cartman may someday kill Kyle, like at the end of the series? I dunno, I just always think that's gonna happen.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:01 pm

crazyQH wrote:
Oneirogenic wrote:

Something way, way beyond hatred. I wonder if that will ever be explained in an episode. Eh, am I the only one who has a feeling that Cartman may someday kill Kyle, like at the end of the series? I dunno, I just always think that's gonna happen.

Maybe he has stuffed animal that wears a green hat with ear flaps and is coved in protein stains under his bed.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:19 pm

I know a lot of you are saying, He obviously is disturbed and has issues, but that's what makes him funny, On a TV show you need someone like that, and that someone usually ends up being my favorite character
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:55 pm

Uh...hi Cartman fans and Cartman haters. I'm just posting here because I posted in the other three Character Discussion Threads, so I figured I might as well post in this one too.

I'll write in red for this thread.

Well, I'm DevilAngel16, if any of you don't know me.

I guess I'll just give a little bit of my opinion on Cartman. I can't really say I hate or love him. I definitely don't love him as a character. He is my least favorite of the four boys. (No offense Cartman fans). But I can't say I hate him either, because I do think he is funny.

Do I think he is an ass hole? Yes. Does he sometimes piss me off? Yes. Can I put up with him though? Yes. Why do I keep writing in questions? I don't know.

Anyway, I tolerate him as a character. Sometime I laugh my ass off at the things he says or does, and there are some episodes when I like him. (Like Chef Goes Nanners and Tsst-mainly that one because he got what he deserved in it-for example)

So I most likely won't post here a lot. Whether you care or not doesn't really matter.

So, yeah, uh...bye.

~DevilAngel16
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:10 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:I know a lot of you are saying, He obviously is disturbed and has issues, but that's what makes him funny, On a TV show you need someone like that, and that someone usually ends up being my favorite character

You laugh at th mentally disturbed? You sick SOB! :lol:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:14 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Cartman_91 wrote:I know a lot of you are saying, He obviously is disturbed and has issues, but that's what makes him funny, On a TV show you need someone like that, and that someone usually ends up being my favorite character

You laugh at th mentally disturbed? You sick SOB! :lol:

Kinda hypocritical eh? ^^ :lol:

As much as Cartman is a crazy mentally disturbed phycho-bastard, that's definately what makes him funny. Just sometimes what he does freaks me out, like his attempts and plans to kill Kyle.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:26 pm

crazyQH wrote:Cartman is a crazy mentally disturbed phycho-bastard

AHAH! Proof straight from the horse's mouth. :lol: Even the LPF's admit it.....Cartman is a dangerous psychopath! :o

Get the national guard!

No....better...

Get the LAPD! They'll teach him a lesson! :twisted:
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:43 pm

^ The LAPD! No one deserves that kind of punishment! Besides, he's made up for everything he did...with gift baskets!
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:02 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:^ The LAPD! No one deserves that kind of punishment! Besides, he's made up for everything he did...with gift baskets!

Gotta make, make it right! .......
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:17 pm

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:
SouthParkMaster66 wrote:^ The LAPD! No one deserves that kind of punishment! Besides, he's made up for everything he did...with gift baskets!

Gotta make, make it right! .......

If Asschins really wants to make it right, he'd let Kyle cut off his nipples with pruning shears, let Scott Tenorman hang him from a crane by his nutsack using barbed wire, let Butters shove ground meat into his orfices, and let the rest of the town lower the crane into a cage of starving dogs. Then let the LAPD give him his lesson. :cartmanscared:

Until then, I don't believe he'll ever "mehke, mehke eht rahhhht."
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:29 pm

CTE you are without a doubt the most entertaining person I have ever met. :lol: 8)
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:35 pm

^All thanks to Cartman :D
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:48 pm

>.> The mentally disturbed, while not nessicarily always amusing, are usually rather captivating people. The most interesting people I've ever known have been more than a few bricks short of a load.

:[ But, I mean, fantasizing over the extended torture and ultimate death of anyone, let alone a cartoon character, is REALLY a prime example of mental health. pot, kettle, black. ♥
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:52 pm

I'm not mentally disturbed.

Yes you are.

No I'm not.

Return to “Character Discussion”