The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

JavaWarrior

Postby JavaWarrior » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:12 pm

I love Cheesy Poofs.
You love Cheesy Poofs.
If we didn't eat Cheesy Poofs,
we'd be lame
Thanks for the sig MixStan!!
Click here
RealMhl

Postby RealMhl » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:15 am

i think cartman's father (and maybe his mother) is german... didn't you notice that cartman talks german sometimes, he dresses up like hitler and his mother is in german scheiße movies :P
***Remember, RESPECT is everything***
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:10 pm

^no that was Cartman being raceist.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:17 pm

Yup.

Now the whole will soon see the filth and the whore of the common Jew :lol:

Eric needs to be more raciest because he hasnt really been that raciest since season 8.
JavaWarrior

Postby JavaWarrior » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:19 pm

kanichiwa wrote:Now the whole will soon see the filth and the whore of the common Jew :lol:

My best friend is a jew you fag
Thanks for the sig MixStan!!
Click here
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:48 pm

kanishitwa wrote:Eric needs to be more raciest because he hasn't really been that raciest since season 8.
No he shouldn't. I'm tired of seeing lard ass.

SPU! Join it!
Kenny Boi

Postby Kenny Boi » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:04 pm

i lyke cartmans hat it reminds me of poo and gufusagklulu and antalope mating :)
Kenny Boi

Postby Kenny Boi » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:06 pm

sorry bout tht ppl my m8 haked into my account and put tht to annoy mods if u would lyke to get him bak his email is griffo112@hotmail.co.uk :twisted: :!:
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:47 pm

You know what? I just realized something. Most other Cartman haters are gone or not posting here. CTE doen't post much. SJ left, but still in fanfic. Athena1999 posts but not here. Shane posts rarely. . . . So I'm the only one left that posts here...

and KBoi I don't know how you got your self in that situation, but I'm not going to spam that up.

SPU! Join it!
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:24 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:You know what? I just realized something. Most other Cartman haters are gone or not posting here. CTE doen't post much. SJ left, but still in fanfic. Athena1999 posts but not here. Shane posts rarely. . . . So I'm the only one left that posts here...

and KBoi I don't know how you got your self in that situation, but I'm not going to spam that up.

:0 Delightful! My perserverance has payed off.

;_; But now I am bored. *brood*
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:52 am

Oneirogenic wrote:
Kelly MacCornmac wrote:You know what? I just realized something. Most other Cartman haters are gone or not posting here. CTE doen't post much. SJ left, but still in fanfic. Athena1999 posts but not here. Shane posts rarely. . . . So I'm the only one left that posts here...

Not all the way...there is still one left.

Anyways I don't get why you guys like him. Sure he's funny, but that doesn't change the fact that he's compleatly racist or greedy. If you meet a person like him you wouldn't like him at all. All fat eatting all the time. Does the racist jokes pay off for what he does or did?

SPU! Join it!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:48 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:
Oneirogenic wrote:

Not all the way...there is still one left.

Anyways I don't get why you guys like him. Sure he's funny, but that doesn't change the fact that he's compleatly racist or greedy. If you meet a person like him you wouldn't like him at all. All fat eatting all the time. Does the racist jokes pay off for what he does or did?

Perhaps you’re forgetting that he’s not a real person. You see, when it’s portrayed in a weirdly animated cartoon series that was meant to be vulgar and rude, and for an age range higher than yours, it’s funny. Why do you 14-year-old girls have such an attraction to Kenny? Before pointing out other people’s problems, try figuring out yours first.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
jonny_rochester_uk

Postby jonny_rochester_uk » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:44 pm

come on people, Cartman is just a character created to show us what is bad in the world, he just echoes all our most inner thoughts that we keep supressed all the time because we are afraid. what Matt & trey have done is created him as a release valve for us all to indulge our secret thoughts withouts feeling guilty.

Anyway Cartman rocks (even us brits think he is funny)
confucius say "man who have hands in pocket feels cocky all day"
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:02 pm

What he does and did is what I laugh at the most. The racist jokes are funny, but in no comparison to killing Scott Tenorman's parents over money and pride, or trying to exterminate the Jews. If he was a real person than yes, I would hate him, but he is a cartoon character. He is a good cartoon character, and I can't think of another object/person who I have laughed at more than him.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:18 pm

^ Si senior!
Cartman is god!!
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!

Return to “Character Discussion”