The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:26 am

(Laughing) Okay my response to that "learn how to quote people properly" comment...WHO GIVES A F*CK? Along as you know how to read it really shouldn't matter...obviously it wasn't a HUGE error, I mean you answered all of my responses so you understood me just find...but anyway you seem to be making excuses now sir. Ok I understand the humor and exaggeration on the show but It's SP and it's suppose to have humor and exaggeration, It's a comedy and far as the others go, IT STILL HAPPENED! The Mr. Garrison, Ike and Jimmy situations STILL EXISTED on the show so you making excuses about them being exaggerations is bullsh*t. I don't really understand you yo...It wouldn't be as humorous if Eric has a lady friend...is that what you're saying? You're basically making Cartman sound worse then what he really is. Are you forgetting that this is a cartoon show? Anything can be talked about and any idea can occur becuase it's fictional and is animated by two master minds. Mostly everyone and everything has been discussed on South Park already so why the fu*k is it impossible for Cartman to have a girlfriend? Damn if a very gifted, popular and conceited 4th grade girl like Wendy can temporarily have half a tank full of interest in him then anything is possible. As a faithful SP fan, I am no longer suprised by anything M&T do nowadays so why would it be a crime if Eric has a lovelife for at least 1 episode? Trust me, I respect your comments and opinions Ice but it just seem to me that you either think Cartman doesn't deserve to be in a relationship or you just don't like him...
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:38 am

Quoting people properly makes you look like slightly less of a retard. Slightly. Your writing style and word usage does a good job of enforcing said stupidity status, though.

CartmansCuzzin wrote:Are you forgetting that this is a cartoon show?

Says the one worrying about a fictional character's love life. Awesome!

I like Cartman just fine. I simply fail to see how him getting a girlfriend is going to do jackshit to the show, other than waste an episode or whatever. Judging by your response, it seems that you don't know what the hell purpose it would serve either.

Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset. The girls there invited every guy, yet ignored and rejected Cartman each time. What girl is going to risk ruining her social status, as well as her time, and possibly her feelings, to be with him?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:45 am

CartmansCuzzin wrote:(words)

...It'll never work. That's all I'm sayin'. :) And no one on the show "should" have anything they don't have already. They either have it, or they don't. It M&T decide to give him a girlfriend, fine.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:14 pm

Quick question...correct me if I'm wrong but I know Stan is the oldest of the four and Kyle's the youngest right? Who is older between Cartman and Kenny?
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:59 am

Kenny, I believe.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:49 am

iceiwynd wrote:Kenny, I believe.

Kyle (May 26). Kenny (March 22) is the smallest, though.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:38 am

CartmansCuzzin wrote:Quick question...correct me if I'm wrong but I know Stan is the oldest of the four and Kyle's the youngest right? Who is older between Cartman and Kenny?

Big-Will wrote:Kyle (May 26). Kenny (March 22) is the smallest, though.

He was asking for Cartman's birthday. Based on your site, it says Cartman's birthday is July 1, making Kenny older.
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:27 pm

Well, there are lot of women who are attracted to racist, self-centered, sociopathic, greedy, self-serving assh*les - while I am all alone here (sob), so, the main reason for Cartman's loneliness must be his appearance (as it was implied that no one liked him in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", even while they worshipped Paris Hilton, who isn't exactly a flagpearson for decency and honesty). Still, the only way Cartman could get a girlfriend is if she was a withe-trash skinny bimbo with no self-respect and who digs the "bad boy". Also, he would treat her bad, and she'd love him no matter, building to a sick relationship based exclusively on abuse. But that could never be shown in a comedy cartoon, and, while Trey and Matt made several controversial episodes, they'd never do any anti-feminist propaganda....
This is not a sig.
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:26 am

I would date cartman just don't obey him i tryed that witha guy because my friends didn't believe i could then he became my boe for a year before i met Kyle
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:34 am

uh yea...
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:44 am

I think that Cartman should get a boyfreind.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... hp?t=20470

T'is.

(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
WEST SIIIIIIIDE!!!!

Postby WEST SIIIIIIIDE!!!! » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:56 am

cartman is more badass than a ninja who shoots laser beams out of his butthole
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:26 am

Yawn, I am bored. Anyway, here is a picture of Cartmans family from the original un-edited version of "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe". I never downloaded the TV version of it, so I don't know if it is there. The scene is right after Cartman trys to use the excuse that his mom is worryed about him. She wasn't

(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:18 am

^I remember seeing that and yelling, "What the f*ck!?!" Ha, I think I freaked out my family....

But yeah, that actually brings up an interesting topic. What if they had kept that scene in there, and Cartman actually had a father and sister? Think how different the show would be.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:37 am

I'd expect Cartman himself to be quite a bit different - probably a lot less emotional problems.

Actually, he'd probably suck if he had a real dad.

Return to “Character Discussion”