The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Hybrid96
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:10 pm

Postby Hybrid96 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:41 pm

they should find soome more new funny gorey ways 2 kill kenny lol
andy/the dawg
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:42 pm

Postby andy/the dawg » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:20 pm

hey i am the dawg have you got a problem with that
andy/the dawg
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:42 pm

Postby andy/the dawg » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:21 pm

yea like a canibal or something :twisted:
Cartman's Top Enemy
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:37 am

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:31 am

BRMBug wrote:That's the only semi-intelligent thing I've heard you say yet.

I've said it before, but my hatred for the little wobble-bottom with sweaty tube-flaps is that of a thousand desert suns. And as great as my hatred is, I can't imagine what the show would be like without him.


Just a thousand desert suns? Man, my hatred is a billion supernovas that could implode into a black hole that would suck everything out of existence forever--yet that black hole would still be smaller that Fatass's anus.

As for imagining, there have been good eps where his bloated visage doesn't appear.

Çkstùññèr wrote:They should make him fatter like thisImage



LOL!!!

He's trying to glide like a flying squirrel with his arm fat!
Last edited by Cartman's Top Enemy on Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
minimosh23
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:44 am

Postby minimosh23 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:49 am

cartmans just gotta be the best character ever!
Cartman's Top Enemy
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:37 am

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:30 pm

Fom the Kyle Discussion thread:

Edduyasha wrote:
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:He's lazy, whiny, spoiled, vain, bullying, racist, vengeful, sexist, wimpy, stupid, narcissistic, greedy, petty, cruel, and careless.

But this is a Kyle thread, so we should take this to the Fatass thread.


well before we take it to the cartman thread, of what you just say about cartman, that is what makes him funny


True, true...

:wink:


It makes Fatass funny but it doesn't make him likable.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
CartmansCuzzin
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:48 pm

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:09 am

Greatest character of all time, hands down! To be perfectly honest, the show would have ended a very long time ago without his presence. Even the most Cartman hating assh*le can admit that.
Image
CartmanMills
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 6:17 pm

Postby CartmanMills » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:00 am

CTE, how good to see you posting here again. It's been so long. :)

I must admit that some of the South Park episodes have always had the same formula - Cartman has ridiculous offensive idea, tries going through with it and fails at the end. Take 'Up the Down Steroid' and 'Passion of the Jew' - two of South Park's very best. In these, Cartman does something purely out of greed and his own hatred but fails. However, there are times where he succeeds in an ironic way. Take 'The Snuke' where he immediately believes the new Muslim is responsible for a terrorist attack and is suspicious. His methods of interrogation are disgusting and such but he doesn't face his comeupeence - in fact, he ends up doing what he intended - getting rid of the Muslim. It's rather strange because Cartman is probably one of the most evil characters on the show yet gets away with alot of things because he's just a child.

Some people say that Stan, Kyle and Kenny should have more focus. True. And it has happened - Kenny's Death, Kyle's near misses with death and Stanley's Cup and these kind of episodes. Cartman isn't the focus for all of them but he is alot. And it's my view that it is because he is the most popular character on the show - he is the basis for all the ridiculous and funny ideas that Trey and Matt come up with. For example, Stan wouldn't say "I want to become retarded to win the Special Olympics" but Cartman would because his character has been built up as an angry fat racist bigoted character who is motivated by greed. It's through Cartman that the writers can do alot of their funny episodes - Cartman is the black mark in the four boys. They're normal but Eric is an evil bastard and so creates a chemistry that is downright hilarious - could South Park survive without Cartman? Yes but it wouldn't be the same. You need an evil in a story - take Scrubs. Would Scrubs be around without a Bob Kelso or a Dr Cox? Oh no. You need the sarcastic nasty guy because the good guy exchanges with that character and the show becomes funnier.

It's amazing on how Cartman went from being a fat loudmouth to being an evil bigoted prick and it's all based on that season five episode "Scott Tenorman Must Die". From then on, Cartman is smarter and more intense. He's the fat kid who would exterminate the Jews just because he hates them. When South Park started, alot of the merchandise was focused around Cartman and alot of the catchphrases were Cartman. It and still is the character that breaks boundaries and offends. :)

I just hope the 'Cartman has idea' scenario doesn't come back into future episodes. I'm so bored of it.
Cartman's Top Enemy
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:37 am

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:38 am

CartmansCuzzin wrote:Greatest character of all time, hands down!


Better than Hamlet? Better than Rocky Balboa? Better than every character ever created for any peice of literature since the dawn of writing, when man first smeared his sh*t on a cave wall to draw a wooly mammoth? Hey, maybe Fatass was the first character :D

CartmansCuzzin wrote:To be perfectly honest, the show would have ended a very long time ago without his presence. Even the most Cartman hating assh*le can admit that.


Oh, can we? Why, thank you for granting us permission :D

Even the most Fatass-loving pigf*cker can admit that Fatass would get on their nerves within five minutes of being in a room with him, if they can put up with the smell of ham and K-Y for that long. You're welcome in advance.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:30 am

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:17 am

alot of ppl think cartman is funny and when he is most like him

and ''cartmans top enemy'' how the f*ck could u watch the show by hating cartman?
Image
Jamesp_76
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:21 pm

Postby Jamesp_76 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:19 pm

i think cartman can sometimes be funny but hes not my favourate character in order its..

Kyle
Stan
Kenny
Cartman

i liked cartman more in the early episodes (season 1-4) he was really funny back then.
Pure][Pain[Cartman]
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:18 am

Postby Pure][Pain[Cartman] » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:49 pm

Ok so i didnt read the entire thread only till page 7 ub tim still reading....


cartman is the cherry on the pie ...hes the essence of the show....
cartman is an evil litlle creature but he still has some good spirit inside him ..for example take episode "I'm a litlle bit cuntry"cartman had stupid ideas on how to get flashbacks for his history essay.(his stupidity makes him my favorite character and makes him so funny)So he wanted the flashbacks just because his lazy to study...On the other side of the episode there was a war between the People that wanted to reinforce the units in Iraq
and the other wanted them to come home..now if cartman was so horible we would have left the 2 sides to kill each other but instead he made peace and at the end the boys were amaised that cartman saved the day!
Kikkerking
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:06 pm

Postby Kikkerking » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:22 pm

I know many people have said this before, but it's true.
There is no South Park without Cartman.
He's one of the biggest parts of the show, and he stays awesome.
I have noticed that his voice has changed to a more mature voice over the seasons though, but I like the new voice better anyways.

Cartman has formed a bunch of quotes that made a lot of people including me really like SP. Like 'You stupid Jew!' (<-Even though that became overused lately), and 'I'm not fat, I'm big boned!'. Those are great parts of the show.

Nowadays, it seems like Cartman has become a lot smarter, (except in 'Cartman Sucks' :P), and SP exploits that in a good way. So that's all I have to say about him, I hope they keep Cartman as good as always in the upcoming episodes, and keep him a minor character. But I don't doubt that. :P
phatcartman655
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:30 am

Postby phatcartman655 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:55 pm

Cartman has the same jokes. It's kinda old.
phatcartman655
Posts: 507
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:30 am

Postby phatcartman655 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:07 pm

But he does cool stuff.

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests