The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: The Second Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:05 am

he does. And that has to be the gayest thing I've seen in south park, including a nude dancing large homosexual in the movie.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:28 pm

Infusions wrote:Does... Does he stroke that picture at the end, you guys?

Yes.

Oh, and I know some Cartman fan will come in and say, "You guys, he just wants to embarass Kyle!1!!!!1312"
Well, there are millions of ways to embarass someone. Well, probably not millions, but lots of ways for sure. Note how Cartman's ways involve some form of male-on-male sexual act. Honestly, if he gets any gayer, our televisions will no longer operate on the red-green color spectrum, but instead on the rainbow spectrum.
If he approaches you, beat him with a stick.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:58 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:Yes.

Oh, and I know some Cartman fan will come in and say, "You guys, he just wants to embarass Kyle!1!!!!1312"
Well, there are millions of ways to embarass someone. Well, probably not millions, but lots of ways for sure. Note how Cartman's ways involve some form of male-on-male sexual act. Honestly, if he gets any gayer, our televisions will no longer operate on the red-green color spectrum, but instead on the rainbow spectrum.

Dude. I totally thought Cartman was just like, a really f*cked up kid when it came to sexual activities and him always being involved in them.

But he has a seriously strange, non-romantic fetish with Kyle.

Like, on a side note, how long has he had that photo? He's used it about three times now. He must have stolen that picture, which is even creepier.

Regardless, that fatass shall always remain my favorite character, no matter how many fetishes he may have with people he hates.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Jello_Biafra

Postby Jello_Biafra » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:11 pm

I thought that too! Or maybe Cartman was caressing Kyle's lips in the picture.
"Six words Lisa, 'I'm not gay, but I'll learn.'" Homer Simpson

"How do you speak my language?" Adam West

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f*cking customers." Randall; Clerks
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:48 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:

Yes.

Hehehe...There's tons of large sticks under that one tree at school.

Back to the subject, yeah...Cartman's pretty twisted when he comes down to this kind of stuff... Who knows how long he's had that photo...but it is true that thinking about it, that's pretty creepy.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:13 pm

Agreed. The whole thing with how much he wants Kyle to suck his balls is just so dark and scary and ugh! *shudder*

I mean, there's nothing wrong with being homosexual, nothing at all. But when you're THAT determined to have an 8 year old to perform oral sex on you, that's just f*cked up.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Jello_Biafra

Postby Jello_Biafra » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:54 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:Agreed. The whole thing with how much he wants Kyle to suck his balls is just so dark and scary and ugh! *shudder*

I mean, there's nothing wrong with being homosexual, nothing at all. But when you're THAT determined to have an 8 year old to perform oral sex on you, that's just f*cked up.

Come on, there has been plenty of other things that Cartman has done that's gayer then this. He sucked Butter's dick and tried to get Butters to suck his. Cartman and his cousin also touched penises.

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f*cking customers." Randall; Clerks
Uncle Alex

Postby Uncle Alex » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:11 am

BRMBug wrote:he does. And that has to be the gayest thing I've seen in south park, including a nude dancing large homosexual in the movie.

Totally agree. That gesture IMHO looks like a stronger evidence of his gayness than even those lines about putting Butters' cock in his mouth or sucking semen from a 'hose'. This slooooow stroking of Kyle's lips by his fat finger... is really creepy.
:)
Shtaad, boded but shtaad ©
candies

Postby candies » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:46 am

It's probably one of his foolish jokes on Kyle...Than again it was creepy when he has that picture with him, it's seems Cartman has [i]a lot [i] of picture of Kyle like the episode " Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" where he blame Kyle for 911 conspiracy on his slide show and on " Ginger Kids" he have a photo of Kyle with the words " Daywalkers" on the bottom.

I'd think Cartman relationship with Kyle is totally getting scarily, creepier and...a little bit..um...sexually? Pretty damn weird huh?
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:11 am

Honestly, if I were Kyle, I'd get a restraining order put out against Cartman by now. It's seriously that creepy. *shudder*
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:52 pm

Jello_Biafra wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:Agreed. The whole thing with how much he wants Kyle to suck his balls is just so dark and scary and ugh! *shudder*

Come on, there has been plenty of other things that Cartman has done that's gayer than this. He sucked Butter's dick and tried to get Butters to suck his. Cartman and his cousin also touched penises.

Fatass prolly coved his in chocolate and tricked Elvin into thinking it's was another fudgsicle.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:29 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:If Cartman is as stupid as he is when it involves doing gay sh*t, then he would not be able to come up with all the plans he does.

- Dressing up as Britney Spears doesn't make him gay, it's the dancing on the Justin Timberlake cut-out and wanting him to touch his hot body, whether he is dress as Britney or not it's his choice.

- You'd have to be Grade A retarded to not know that sucking a dick makes you look gay. Period.

- He gave Ben Afleck a handjob. It was of his own free will. If I jacked off a guy, then LET my hand sleep with him, I'd be gay. Honestly, we all know someone had to let Afleck in the house, and we all know Afleck would have needed Ms. Lopez to talk. We know Cartman was awake and he allowed it.

- You can't honestly tell me Cartman just closed his eyes and never opened them when he sucked the homeless guy for the semen. I'll bet you my left testicle that he knew exactly what was going on.

- Patty Nelson is a haircut and a football jersey away from looking like a guy.

IS Cartman for sure gay? No, but it's more thab likely that he is at the VERY least Bi. And I like saying this because Cartman fans are usually the most homophobic ones.(Not you guys, but man, do they exist.)
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:33 pm

I kinna agree with you guys, But i think he's Bisexual, Remember in Le Petit Toureete he said he fantised about kissing Patty Nelson.
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:46 pm

SouthPark_Girl wrote:I kinna agree with you guys, But i think he's Bisexual, Remember in Le Petit Toureete he said he fantised about kissing Patty Nelson.

You posted after you quoted my post; so I think you meant to post and quote.:P

Like I said, she is about a haircut and a football jersey away from looking like a boy.:P

Even after that, I did say he might be Bi.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Jello_Biafra

Postby Jello_Biafra » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:21 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Jello_Biafra wrote:

Come on, there has been plenty of other things that Cartman has done that's gayer than this. He sucked Butter's dick and tried to get Butters to suck his. Cartman and his cousin also touched penises.

Fatass prolly coved his in chocolate and tricked Elvin into thinking it's was another fudgsicle.

Return to “Character Discussion”