The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

fellowship kyle

Re: The Second Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby fellowship kyle » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:45 am

look cartman is the most hated piece of cock sucking racist son of a bitch motherfucking assh*le there i said it and i ain't gonna take it back so kiss my fudgeing ass you fudgeing fudge
OMG we killed kenny
we are bastards :zombiekenny:
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:01 am

fellowship kyle wrote:look cartman is the most hated piece of cock sucking racist son of a bitch motherfucking assh*le there i said it and i ain't gonna take it back so kiss my fudging ass you fudging fudge

Welcome, friend! :lol:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:35 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:HAcoreRD: Yes, Fatass only cares about the person whose image he sees and tounges in the bathroom mirror every night. As for the question, the boys prolly weren't concerned, since he is always getting into sh*t. If he doesn't come out of it, they would be mildly upset--let's face it, all in all, they never liked Fatass. Otherwise, they would move on from it, grow up normally (except Butters, perhaps, but he's got other issues) and have happier lives without Fatass being a bad influence in their childhood.

I can only guess their reaction when they died and didn't see fat boy in hell.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:33 am

fellowship kyle wrote:look cartman is the most hated piece of cock sucking racist son of a bitch motherfucking assh*le there i said it and i ain't gonna take it back so kiss my fudgeing ass you fudgeing fudge

This is such a badass post I think I'll give you a three-day vacation for it! Thanks for posting!

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:Welcome, friend! :lol:

Well I'm glad YOU liked it, but we'd rather not encourage that kind of post here.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:41 pm

Will thanx so much for even noticing those 2 pathetic azz posts. If you're a Cartman hater, why post on his own thread everyday or even attempt to do so? Never understood that...
candies

Postby candies » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:01 am

They just wanted to start a argument.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:22 am

what i got a week for says one word and he gets three days or all of dat..but im not gonna complain.

anyway dont post in here if your a cartman hater like i stay away from the kyle thread before i start a debate.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:11 am

^

Debate and Flames are 2 different things, but I see your point.

anyways, Cartman discussion: Think after the list Cartman went through a depression stage like Kyle?
jacquesmoran

Postby jacquesmoran » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:52 pm

i read the whole dang thread and all i got was this throbbing headache...So it's like this: Eric is not a sociopath. Many examples exist of his feelings for others. Eric is, rather, a narcissist."What's the difference?" Sociopathy is marked by a total indifference to anyone's experience except for their own. Narcissism looks similar on the surface but is actually quite different. It is a defensive persona/shell that a person builds around themselves in order not to have to face an unbearable reality in their lives. It is an intense form of denial.

Eric is a natural narcissist. His father is unknown and his mother is a "Crackwhore" magazine covergirl who rolls over to every demand of Eric's almost as quickly as she rolls over for every man that passes by. Eric's anger and resentment is too much to be borne so he creates Selfish Eric.

It's not for nothing that he's anti-semitic. Not only are Jews the universal western scapegoat but his Jewish friend Kyle has all the stability and normalcy that Eric pines for. (Think about it: though not perfect, the Brofloski's are a beacon of sanity amidst the Total Freak Show of SP family life.)

Finally, Eric is the lynchpin of SP. This would not be possible if he were just a little prick. Most viewers are able to find a little (and hopefully only a little) Eric in themselves, those little bits of life that we don't or can't acknowledge, those episodes that we re-write or repress, in order that our personal narratives remain "acceptable" and our efforts at identity not be in vain.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:07 am

^

That's a good take on Eric, psychologically, but the only flaw is that Mrs. Cartman's his father, because she's a transvestite, atleast that's how Mephisto put it. I don't know if this means he/she has woman or male organs, but she was named the father of Eric.

I think Eric doesn't envy Kyle for his family, I think he envies Kyle for having such strong faith, as we all know Eric isn't much of a church goer or a god person.

If Eric was going to envy someone for their family, it'd be Stan, though Cartman shows no ill-will towards Stanley, unless Stan is taking Kyle's side (sense of betrayal).

Eric's lynchpin status is attained through his actions, not his past. As in "The Death of Eric Cartman" the other kids didn't take his acts of kindness serious becaus Cartman's known for pranks, tricks and plots. At the end they accepted him thinking he changed his wicked ways, and of course he'd revert back to "Eric Prime" as i call him.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:40 am

HAcoreRD wrote:^

That's a good take on Eric, psychologically, but the only flaw is that Mrs. Cartman's his father, because she's a transvestite...

Stop right there! He said Mrs. Cartman was a hermaphrodite, not a transvestite. She had a penis, so she got someone else pregnant. Know your gender terms, people!

Hermaphrodites have both sets of organs, but the uterus often doesn't work and the clitoris is a functioning penis.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:13 am

cartman makes a bet with kyle
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:18 am

Big-Will wrote:

That's a good take on Eric, psychologically, but the only flaw is that Mrs. Cartman's his father, because she's a transvestite...

Stop right there! He said Mrs. Cartman was a hermaphrodite, not a transvestite. She had a penis, so she got someone else pregnant. Know your gender terms, people!

Hermaphrodites have both sets of organs, but the uterus often doesn't work and the clitoris is a functioning penis.

Checkmate again will.

Man, let me dust off my season one and two box sets and give them a watch, it's been years. ><
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:26 am

do and watch weight gain for meh
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:08 pm

Big-Will wrote:

This just brings to mind so many questions...

Do they have balls? Is the scrotum just below the clit/penis, and thus square in the way of the vagina, or is it below the vagina?

Anyone have a diagram?

Anyway, Cartman’s mother is his father. Whoever really birthed Fatass is unknown and I’m sure this causes much confusion for poor Eric.

Return to “Character Discussion”