The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: The Second Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby Big-Will » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:57 pm

termsofuse wrote:
Big-Will wrote:Hermaphrodites have both sets of organs, but the uterus often doesn't work and the clitoris is a functioning penis.

This just brings to mind so many questions...

Do they have balls? Is the scrotum just below the clit/penis, and thus square in the way of the vagina, or is it below the vagina?

Anyone have a diagram?

Anyway, Cartman’s mother is his father. Whoever really birthed Fatass is unknown and I’m sure this causes much confusion for poor Eric.

It varies, but in Mrs. Cartman's case, she had real male genitalia, and quite the sizable penis.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:19 pm

^ and she gets a lot of traditional hetro sex around town, and has a successful business on the side, so the balls and penis must only add to her allure!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:30 am

I wonder if it's easier for Herms to go f*ck themselves. *rimshot* ...that too.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:45 pm

BRMBug wrote:I wonder if it's easier for Herms to go f*ck themselves. *rimshot* ...that too.

So if someone said to cartmans mum go f*ck yourself she could reply i have or ok.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:43 pm

"I know a certain kitty, kitty who's sleeping with mommy tonight."
candies

Postby candies » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:08 am

Cartman’s mom is the biggest whore in South Park. She could end up having sex with man and woman ( According she’s a hermaphrodite and she has a penis), for money so she can spoiled Cartman like he is now.

Cartman needs a dad seriously.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:30 am

HAcoreRD wrote:anyways, Cartman discussion: Think after the list Cartman went through a depression stage like Kyle?

Cartman doesn't get depressed like Kyle does because Cartman doesn't have the same capacity for introspection.

Cartman will sit there and brood, but he has an easy time getting over himself because he can't clearly see himself. He has no clue how people really see him.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:59 am

^AH what
cartman does see what hes like it basically proved in episode Tsst
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:50 pm

Cartman’s main appeal, to me, is that even if he is put into a despised group, like ginger kids, he turns it to his advantage. His solution is not appealing however (at least to me) because they become a hate group who want to kill all the non-gingers.

I think Cartman’s most offensive behavior was his attempt to exterminate the Jews and his recurring expression of admiration for Hitler. It always ends up being funny and I marvel at Matt and Trey’s ability to stay out of trouble with the ADL (anti-defamation league). They must have a fat file on Fatass!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:46 pm

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K wrote:^AH what
cartman does see what hes like it basically proved in episode Tsst

What I meant was he doesn't empathize with other people. He's a sociopath. He can be aware that people don't like him, but in his mind, that means a lot less than if he doesn't like someone else.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:25 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:I can only guess their reaction when they died and didn't see fat boy in hell.

Oh, he's there, in the 9th layer, sucking up to Satan so much he's literally kissing his own ass from the inside.

Big-Will wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:Welcome, friend! :lol:

Well I'm glad YOU liked it, but we'd rather not encourage that kind of post here.

Guilty. Shoudn't encourage it, but it's good to meet a fellow Pigthrasher.

CartmansCuzzin wrote:Will thanx so much for even noticing those 2 pathetic azz posts. If you're a Cartman hater, why post on his own thread everyday or even attempt to do so? Never understood that...

Hmmm...what was the second post? :D

jacquesmoran wrote:So it's like this: Eric is not a sociopath. Many examples exist of his feelings for others.

Fatass operates his emotions better than he operates his rectum. Any sympathy he has for others is either forced or completely artifical. If his mehhm died, he would cry, only because nobody would be around to buy him the latest toys, feed him spare ribs wrapped in strawberry pancakes and scrub the feces satins out those huge parachutes he calls underwear. Besides, he would go to Nebraska and live with the other inbred mongolids that are his extended family--all the better ofr the other boys.

jacquesmoran wrote:Eric is, rather, a narcissist."What's the difference?" Sociopathy is marked by a total indifference to anyone's experience except for their own. Narcissism looks similar on the surface but is actually quite different. It is a defensive persona/shell that a person builds around themselves in order not to have to face an unbearable reality in their lives. It is an intense form of denial.

Eric is a natural narcissist. His father is unknown and his mother is a "Crackwhore" magazine covergirl who rolls over to every demand of Eric's almost as quickly as she rolls over for every man that passes by. Eric's anger and resentment is too much to be borne so he creates Selfish Eric.

I could accept the naricssism, as Fatass only operates in the "id", but he has such a massive wad of confidence that I doubt he has any room for self-anger or self-hate.

It's already been explained that his mehhm is his dad, and the whereabouts of his mother are still unknown. However...

termsofuse wrote:Anyway, Cartman’s mother is his father. Whoever really birthed Fatass is unknown and I’m sure this causes much confusion for poor Eric.

...I stick with several theories: he was the product of bestiality; a chance meeting of Liane's used condom and a discarded, bloody tampon for the Broflovski's torn-open trash bag in an oily puddle at the local landfill; he crawled out the septic tank throught the bathroom toilet nine months after Liane indulged in an intense anal session with a group from the John Birch Society, &c.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
payomagetotheballs

Postby payomagetotheballs » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:20 pm

hey just wanted to ask has anyone else noticed how cartman is secretly a repressed homosexual? or it seems like it to me anyway :idea:
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:29 am

payomagetotheballs wrote:hey just wanted to ask has anyone else noticed how cartman is secretly a repressed homosexual? or it seems like it to me anyway :idea:

He appears to have been molested or sexually assaulted, and his past is very...twisted, between his cousin and his uncles. I don't think he's a homosexual, he's just psychologically traumatized beyond help, which could explain his anti-society movements.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:58 am

HAcoreRD wrote:
payomagetotheballs wrote:hey just wanted to ask has anyone else noticed how cartman is secretly a repressed homosexual? or it seems like it to me anyway :idea:

He appears to have been molested or sexually assaulted, and his past is very...twisted, between his cousin and his uncles. I don't think he's a homosexual, he's just psychologically traumatized beyond help, which could explain his anti-society movements.

Ughhh!!!!

:stanpuke: :stanpuke: :stanpuke:

Who or what the hell would find that gross hunk of lard attractive enough to molest? I would rather watch a cow get slaughtered than to think about someone wanting to forcibly rub their boner between Fatass's chins (Jesus Christ, there's not enough whiskey in Kentucky to get this visual out of my head)!

Gay or not, he's twisted due to centuries of inbreeding and bestiality.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:41 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:

Ughhh!!!!

:stanpuke: :stanpuke: :stanpuke:

Who or what the hell would find that gross hunk of lard attractive enough to molest? I would rather watch a cow get slaughtered than to think about someone wanting to forcibly rub their boner between Fatass's chins (Jesus Christ, there's not enough whiskey in Kentucky to get this visual out of my head)!

Gay or not, he's twisted due to centuries of inbreeding and bestiality.

If I recall, there's periods he mutters stuff during his sleep, I do recall something about his Uncle. As for why anyone would do it, things like this are a bit more common than you'd think, besides, the Cartmans are disfunctional, so Eric wouldn't go about telling anyone about this, mainly because he has noone to vent to. Butters, maybe, but since he manipulates him, there's no strong bond. Stan...maybe. I think he and Stan are friends, since the 2 fight less. Same for Kenny, thought Kenny doesn't really care for him.

Return to “Character Discussion”