The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

gtaca2005

Re: The Second Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:47 am

Don't flame, flamer can mean 2 things. You don't want to be a flamer, do you? :lol:

Anyway, Butters can hold it because Cartmans' hand is sticky from all the fatass sugar snacks. :mrgreen:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:19 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:Don't flame, flamer can mean 2 things. You don't want to be a flamer, do you?

I rest my case.

gtaca2005 wrote:Anyway, Butters can hold it because Cartmans' hand is sticky from all the fatass sugar snacks. :mrgreen:

Among other things. :assface:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:54 am

Such as?

Do you think the number of butters/cartman moments in the show is getting too high by now? It's like they're baiting the fangirls!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Butterslover21

Postby Butterslover21 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:02 am

hmm...being the diehard butters/cartman fan that i am, i really don't mind all of their moments, but yeah, there is a little too much. they really need to bring bradley back. he was sooo cute! and besides, it would be somebody (besides cartman) to talk to and hang out with.
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Hippyhater9

Postby Hippyhater9 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:33 pm

You gotta love Cartman for being the angry, manipulative, fatass. He is everything we are; but CAN'T (in good conscience) admit to being :D And NO he would never do a good deed! He is Cartman, might as well refer to him as -the son of purple thong wearing, big red flamer Satan. Peace 8)
Q:what is red eyed? Hungry? and wandering throughout the forests? A: lost stoners searching for a meal.

If everyone were like me. Pessimism would rule the world!
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:45 pm

Cartman has done some good deeds for:

Shelly in Cat Orgy

Romper Stomper

Mr Kitty, and all other stray cats, once the government of South Park declares them illegal in Major Boobage.

I may have missed some of his other good deeds, he doesn’t have many though, but these are the only ones I can remember at the moment. Most of the time he acts from completely selfish motives and I think he helped Shelly in Cat Orgy only because he wanted to get Skyler for his own reasons. I think he protected Mr Kitty because he didn’t like the government telling him what to do but he also protected Mr Kitty’s cat friends and that was a good deed.

In the long run Cartman will behave in any what M&T want him too…It’s their show and they can do what they want!
metcw

Postby metcw » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:20 am

Cartman is funny but sometimes hes just annoying. Plus hes a fat ass.
Essey

Postby Essey » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:09 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:We know, Tubulus Maximus craves the Kosher pickle :D

You sir, just got quoted. *quotes in sig*

Cartman is funny but sometimes hes just annoying. Plus hes a fat ass.

But he's OUR fatass. D;
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:41 am

The only thing Cartman helps is his toys and his kittie, because they're in his little world. He loves the toys and the kittie. Actual people he cares nothing for, as shown in Cartmanland. And he didn't do much for Romper Stomper, he was learning to be OK with him. Another of his gay moments actually, putting so much in his ass!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Squeak

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby Squeak » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:10 am

Cartman put the icing on the cake after i saw the episode " Cartoon War " Part 1 & 2

And i know this is of topic but , OMFG the family guy writers are manatees ? XD
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:26 am

superiorsavior wrote:The only thing Cartman helps is his toys and his kittie, because they're in his little world.

That sounds so, sweet to me.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
ShadowDaGangsta

I'm New Here

Postby ShadowDaGangsta » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:50 am

Hey, everyone. I'm new here and will be discussing with the rest of you somewhat.

I've been watching the series for a little over two months and I already see Cartman as a sociopath. I guess he's been getting away with his behavior because his mom and Officer Barbrady (who probably have the most authority over him) are too incompetent and ignorant to see through him.

The "Silence of the Lambs" parody game he played was creepy... shows how regard he lacks for social norms. :)
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:09 pm

i soooo hate cartman, he's an evil son of a bitch and he should burn in hell!!! :evil:

that being said, he's also very funny and i would never ever want him out of the show

the main reason i hate cartman anyways is because my two fave characters are kyle and butters, cartman's two biggest victims, so i cant help but wish him a very painful death hehe
Aim...It helps

Postby Aim...It helps » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Cartman beats ALL other characters....Cartman wins!!! and to all who think that Cartman fails..f*ck YOU
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:22 am

Damn this site for not accepting my reply. Well, guess i'll have to type it out again then.

he's an evil son of a bitch and he should burn in hell!!!

No arguing against the first point there, but seriously. Are fictional charactars going to hell now? It'd be more crowded in the lake of the damned than it is in Mr Clinton's trousers while his wife's away campaigning to loose by a smaller margain. If every evil bugger in litriture, film and all other forms of media that arn't even around yet is burning along with all the assh*les in real life, i'd finally see why people don't want to go there on their holidatys. I always wanted to meet half the people in hell, but i hate crowds :p

my two fave characters are kyle and butters

Who brings out the best in these two? Who gives kyle a reason to express his inner anger (and be actually funny in the process), who puts him in problematic situations in which he gets to reveal his intelligence and spout off with another i learned something today speech, who gives him someone to play off? And butters, well, butters seems to enjoy it (he's still cartman's super best friend seemingly) but you also get to feel more sorry for him (and love his cute more) because of the suffering he goes through with cartmeister.

I'm probably the only person here who'd say it but i'd probably be a really great friend of thefatass in real-life, or a mentor maybee like garrison. Morally repugnant as he may be, i'd half hang out with him to try and understand and change him, half hang out with him from fear and to get him on my side and (math be damned!) i'd half hang out with him just to be antisocial and to learn his evil ways.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Return to “Character Discussion”