The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

jewish pride

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:37 am

No arguing against the first point there, but seriously. Are fictional charactars going to hell now? It'd be more crowded in the lake of the damned than it is in Mr Clinton's trousers while his wife's away campaigning to loose by a smaller margain. If every evil bugger in litriture, film and all other forms of media that arn't even around yet is burning along with all the assh*les in real life, i'd finally see why people don't want to go there on their holidatys. I always wanted to meet half the people in hell, but i hate crowds :p

dude he killed a boy's parents and then fed them to him, if anyone deserves to go to hell in the world its him
what do you mean about the fictional characters? they can go to a hell for fictional characters if that makes you happy...
anyway i was just saying that to get my point across, dont take it too seriously

Who brings out the best in these two? Who gives kyle a reason to express his inner anger (and be actually funny in the process), who puts him in problematic situations in which he gets to reveal his intelligence and spout off with another i learned something today speech, who gives him someone to play off? And butters, well, butters seems to enjoy it (he's still cartman's super best friend seemingly) but you also get to feel more sorry for him (and love his cute more) because of the suffering he goes through with cartmeister.

cartman brings both the best and the worst in kyle, the best being his strong morals and caring for ppl and the worst being his quick temper
but kyle is still cute and fun without cartman around imo

cartman doesnt bring anything out of butters, he just likes making fun of him (like in cartman sucks) and using him for his evil purposes (like in tonsil trouble)
butters being so kind and good think that cartman is still his friend so he considers him his friend
cartman doesnt give a damn about him and actually seems to dislike him

I'm probably the only person here who'd say it but i'd probably be a really great friend of thefatass in real-life, or a mentor maybee like garrison. Morally repugnant as he may be, i'd half hang out with him to try and understand and change him, half hang out with him from fear and to get him on my side and (math be damned!) i'd half hang out with him just to be antisocial and to learn his evil ways.

that is as long as he doesnt treat you like he treats butters and kyle right?

Damn this site for not accepting my reply. Well, guess i'll have to type it out again then.

the same just happened to me! sucks ass lol
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:50 pm

It's a random wonder, if Clyde Frog will remain headless or will Cartman get Clyde Frog's head sowed back on?

*thinking of the episode Tonsil Trouble"
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:56 am

Hayley B wrote:It's a random wonder, if Clyde Frog will remain headless or will Cartman get Clyde Frog's head sowed back on?

lol i have so wondered the same thing!
eric probably got it fixed soon enough, its one of his fave toys

btw i so loved that part and that whole episode, one of the best cartman vs kyle moments ever and then they "team" together, even if kyle is still totally pissed off heh
Hellboy

Re: Me too

Postby Hellboy » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:04 pm

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:OK, and I will always fight for Cartman... :cartmanhappy:

Cartman all the way
Jirachi Chick

Re:

Postby Jirachi Chick » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:37 pm

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:OK, and I will always fight for Cartman... :cartmanhappy:

Me too! :mrgreen:
HOSUUUKAYAnow7

In deep sh*t.

Postby HOSUUUKAYAnow7 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:20 pm

Just Watched the "teacher bangs a boy" ep. Damn, that's some deeeep sh*t. To me, it shows that both true love and natural authoritaah are forces of nature and therefore not to be f*cked with by lesser men...
If I were in that episode, I would have kicked Cartmans Ass, and then banged the fuckshizzles out of "miss teacher". And love the numbers on the 5-0 vechicles as seen from the top of the building btw... again South Park tries, but epicly fails in trying to educate the public.

Oh and I'm Hosuuukayanow7 btw dosuyorushiku!
Ukrainian

Eric Carman is my favourite character !!!

Postby Ukrainian » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:33 pm

I think I and Cartman is very alike. :)
My favourite episode with him is when he feedes Stenly him dead parents !!! :lol:
Ukrainian

Postby Ukrainian » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:36 pm

I think I and Cartman is very alike.
My favourite episode with him is when he feedes Stenly him dead parents !!!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:23 pm

Though he's not my top.. i still think Cartman kicks ass. He is essential to the show and is often the lead of many of the mishaps etc... lol

:cartmanlaugh:

me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:48 pm

I like Cartman. I love that he can make me laugh so easily. The only jeer I can think about him, is when he copies stuff like "The Dog" or that Jaime Escalante.

I like it better, when he does his own little thing without anything like a famous figure . It just doesn't seem too kid like to me. For the reason I can't seem to care for it too much. I like him when he is playing like a little boy. Like a cop for an example.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
nullandvoid

Postby nullandvoid » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:13 am

ERIC CARTMAN > GOD
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:15 pm

meh meh meh...... :cartmanangry:

tssst....

Cartman is sooo funny sometimes... LOL

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:08 pm

Aim...It helps wrote:Cartman beats ALL other characters....Cartman wins!!! and to all who think that Cartman fails..f*ck YOU

This is a prime example of the kind of average fan Stinknutz attracts (some more-than-average present company excluded, of course :) ) You don't see Kyle or Stan or Kenny fans doing this, do you?

Hayley B wrote:It's a random wonder, if Clyde Frog will remain headless or will Cartman get Clyde Frog's head sowed back on?

I'm sure the Waddling Ass Chunk has lost many body parts of his stuffed animals, either by roleplay as a serial killer when he trears them apart intentionally and/or during some kind of romatic encounter with them when he dresses them up as himself, tearing them up unintentionally. Poor Clyde, as a result, prolly has had many body parts pulled off and many tiny, protien-stained holes bored into him--thus justifying Asschins' claim that he's had sex thousands of times. So Mehhhhm prolly sews them back on regualrly, after she retrieves them from either under Blubber Buns' bed or after she performs one of his weekly chocolate syrup enemas.

nullandvoid wrote:ERIC CARTMAN > GOD

FATASS : GOD :: A LUMP OF SHITE : ALL OF THE WATER ON EARTH
Last edited by Cartman's Top Enemy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:22 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
nullandvoid wrote:ERIC CARTMAN > GOD

ERIC CARTMAN : GOD :: A LUMP OF sh*t : ALL OF THE WATER ON EARTH

Wow... u really dont like cartman do you? i think he is funny lol
Of course i agree hes nothing close to a god... but he is cool.

jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:19 am

pdfsmail wrote: Wow... u really dont like cartman do you? i think he is funny lol
Of course i agree hes nothing close to a god... but he is cool.

i have mixed feelings, its like he's awefully funny, but i cant help hating him most times, its like i laugh but at the same time i think to myself "you should soooo burn in hell!!!" lol its weird

probably one of the main reasons i like kyle the best, its relieving to have at least one character on the show who is completely disgusted by everything that cartman is

Return to “Character Discussion”