The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

kyleen11

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby kyleen11 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:16 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Aim...It helps wrote:Cartman beats ALL other characters....Cartman wins!!! and to all who think that Cartman fails..f*ck YOU

This is a prime example of the kind of average fan Stinknutz attracts (some more-than-average present company excluded, of course :) ) You don't see Kyle or Stan or Kenny fans doing this, do you?

Hayley B wrote:It's a random wonder, if Clyde Frog will remain headless or will Cartman get Clyde Frog's head sowed back on?

*thinking of the episode Tonsil Trouble"

I'm sure the Waddling Ass Chunk has lost many body parts of his stuffed animals, either by roleplay as a serial killer when he trears them apart intentionally and/or during some kind of romatic encounter with them when he dresses them up as himself, tearing them up unintentionally. Poor Clyde, as a result, prolly has had many body parts pulled off and many tiny, protien-stained holes bored into him--thus justifying Asschins' claim that he's had sex thousands of times. So Mehhhhm prolly sews them back on regualrly, after she retrieves them from either under Blubber Buns' bed or after she performs one of his weekly chocolate syrup enemas.

nullandvoid wrote:ERIC CARTMAN > GOD

FATASS : GOD :: A LUMP OF SHITE : ALL OF THE WATER ON EARTH

:lol: So funny. Too much hatred. Blubber Buns... I gotta write that one down.

I'm beginning to like Cartman, I used to hate him before but he never fails to make me laugh. Man, his antics were all f'n hilarious.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:51 pm

Well i like Cartman, though he can be an ass sometimes he makes for some really good moments sometimes....
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Roope Ankka

Postby Roope Ankka » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:19 pm

Cartman f*ckin RuleZ :cartmanscared:
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:04 am

cartman soldier#123 reporting for duty.they cloned cartman but they turned out skinny like me.but we don't have the hat because that's how they tell the real cartman from the clone cartman. :cartmannohat:
(O)(0)
attas
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:39 pm

enlist now. uncle cartman wants you :cartmancop:
(O)(0)
attas
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:53 am

How much taxes does uncle cartman take from ones paycheck?

Cartman has been working on me alot lately, he's been moving up my fav list.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:57 am

pdfsmail wrote:How much taxes does uncle cartman take from ones paycheck?

he takes none!!!!
(O)(0)
attas
KennyDeathMccormick

Postby KennyDeathMccormick » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:39 am

cartmanfan321 wrote:
pdfsmail wrote:How much taxes does uncle cartman take from ones paycheck?

he takes none!!!!

you mean no mean "no new taxes" lol n00b
"one death is a tragedy, million deaths is a statistic"
KenD.Mccormick
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:06 am

your an ass hole noob. you just made a freakin enemy.cartman army attack the none believer!!!!!!!!
(O)(0)
attas
KennyDeathMccormick

Postby KennyDeathMccormick » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:21 am

ok lol, keep a hold of your underpants :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek:

P.S. dont crap them
"one death is a tragedy, million deaths is a statistic"
KenD.Mccormick
marioR

Postby marioR » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:34 pm

I simpley love Cartman, like in "Tsst" episode when there wos the first nanny, how he got ride of her :D , and in the end he wos the winner, it just sucks a little bit that he didn`t killed he`s mam I mean , I wouldyn`t miss her. Or in "cartoon wars" he almost made it, or Imaginationland, in a way Kyle did suck he`s balls, but my favourie episode is "die hippie, die" thanks to Cartman I opent me eyes and now I hate hippies!!!CARTMAN NUMBER 1!!!
CartmansDaSSh1t

Postby CartmansDaSSh1t » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:35 pm

marioR wrote:I simpley love Cartman, like in "Tsst" episode when there wos the first nanny, how he got ride of her :D , and in the end he wos the winner, it just sucks a little bit that he didn`t killed he`s mam I mean , I wouldyn`t miss her. Or in "cartoon wars" he almost made it, or Imaginationland, in a way Kyle did suck he`s balls, but my favourie episode is "die hippie, die" thanks to Cartman I opent me eyes and now I hate hippies!!!CARTMAN NUMBER 1!!!

Man Wow i was just about to post the exact same thing about cartman. We must be tele pathetically connected or some sh*t like that
TheImaginationland

Postby TheImaginationland » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Cartman :timmy: [/size]
Haruhigirl

Postby Haruhigirl » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:28 pm

I loved cartman in " Le Petite Tourette", " Imaginationland" and casa bonita" because i thought he was hard core in those episodes!!

quotes i like from him:

" Care for some nuts?.. Oh yeah I forgot your gonna have a chunk full of nuts in a few mintues"- imagination land 2

" JEWS!!!"

" I'm better looking than you kyle!" - the list

" Oh your chocking on my " balls"... you seem to be recovering now.... oh, and you just dive in for a second helping oh KYLE!!!"XD - imagination land 3

" I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!" - Le petite tourette ( my fav quote)

" well....well...well... here we are kyle. You tried to bail out on the agreement... but i found you" - imaginationland 2
SOUTH PARK WILL NEVER DIE!!!

BELIEVE IT!!!! XD
CeeLos213

Postby CeeLos213 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:56 pm

Cartman rulz... Cartman sucks...

Okay, so what needs to be said here that hasn't been said already?

Your average PRO Cartman post goes like this:

"cartman is awsom (insert more groundless praise, bad grammar, and barely legible diatribes against hippies)"

Your average ANTI Cartman post goes like this:

"Cartman is an evil little c*nt (followed by reasoned arguments based on events in the show)"

Both sides are not right. The PRO Cartman side is (for the most part) retarded, but the ANTI Cartman side is a little p*ssyish.

Cartman is evil. He's selfish, stupid, racist, sexist, and gluttonous. He's a pervert, and he's a rat. He'll betray anyone for his own devious motives, and has absolutely no concept of guilt. For all intents and purposes, he's a sociopath. And you don't have to be a J-O-O to feel that way.

So, can he still be loved? I say yes, but only if you truly love evil. And what would a story be without some good evil? I mean evil you could wrap yourself up with. Indulgent evil. Saddam Hussein f*cking Satan in the ass EVIL. That's what Cartman is. He's there to portray that particular part of human nature.

Still his stories on the show are of a moral nature. Generally speaking, Cartman get his just deserves at the end of episodes in which he's been the antagonist (Passion of the Jew, Cartmanland, Awesom-O, etc.) So the show is obviously not telling you to emulate him.

That doesn't mean you can't enjoy a little sick pleasure in the process.

P.S. There are occasions on which Cartman's evil is turned on other forms of evil (like in "Fat Butt, Pancake Head") which make his presence on the show invaluable.
Current Film Director Sh!t List:
(Director/Reason Why)
Brett Ratner/X-Men 3
Jerry Bruckheimer/Bad Boys II
John McTiernan/Last Action Hero
George Lucas/should have quit while still ahead in 80's
Rob Cohen/*puke*
Michael Bay/unholy spawn of Satan

Return to “Character Discussion”